Secret 17 - Minwoo

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

“Why I never hear anything about you?” Namjoo asked.

 

“It’s because you never ask.” Youngmin smirked.  Minwoo had left them to buy ice-cream and he insist to go alone for Youngmin and Namjoo to get to know each other better.

 

“Are you here for revenge?”

 

“Let’s say it’s something like that.” He chuckled after whispering into the other’s ear, sending shivers down her spine. Namjoo looked at the sea. “Where’s Minwoo? Isn’t he taking a long time now?, Youngmin suddenly asked. They looked at the ice-cream stall and saw no signs of him. Namjoo started to worry.

 

She started shouting the brunette’s name. “Minwoo!!” Dongwoo’s voice rang in her head,  “If Minwoo’s gone from your sight, come to me A.S.A.P.”

 

Namjoo ran leaving Youngmin who continued searching for the boy.

 

“Dongwoo-oppa!!” she screamed running towards the figure. Dongwoo and Bomi stood up. Namjoo clutched on Dongwoo’s shirt. “It’s Minwoo. He’s missing.” She blurted.

 

At that time, “Okay students! It’s getting dark! It’s going too rain soon. Get into the bus.” The teacher said looking at the now, black sky.

 

Dongwoo ran quickly to-who-knows-where while Sungyeol was gathering the tudents when he saw Bomi and Namjoo. “Where’s Dongwoo?” as soon as he ask that question, the rain started pouring like cats and dogs. “Sonsaeng-nim! Dongwoo and Minwoo is still out there!” Sungyeol pointed outside the bus.

 

“Don’t go outside. We’ll just have to wait.” The teacher said. Bomi placed her hand on the window. ‘Please be safe, Dongwoo.’ She thought. Her sight became blurry, her eyes filled with tears threating to fall down. Sungyeol saw her and his face saddened.

 

-----------------------------------------------------


”Minwoo!!” Dongwoo ignored the heavy rain. He kept running eventhough the sand engulfed his feet everytime he step forward due to the rain. “Minwoo-ah!” his tears started forming. His nightmare is here and teasing him. It’s just like déjà vu. He’s running trying to find his beloved one. He doesn’t want it to happen again.

 

The voices of screaming, protesting, bickering. No, he didn’t want to hear it over again. Desperation, choices.. the sound of the shotgun that he heard, tears dripping furiously. The shot that he had take. He thought he changed, yet he’s afraid. He was turning to his old self and there’s no turning back. the old pitiful, weak self yet he’s the monster that killed his beloved, trusted person. He was scared of himself.

 

“Minwoo!” Dongwoo panted. He only left a few energy. The heavy rain wasn’t helping, heck it blurred his vision. “Minwoo-ah! Eodi gayo?” he shouted, panting heavily. Please don’t take his beloved away from him again. “Minwoo!” he shouted with all his might. Tears pouring down mixing with the raindrops on his cheeks.

 

“Hyu-hyung.” a whisper came into his ear. He turned to his right and saw his brunette younger brother with a blonde holding him. dongwoo immediately hugged his beloved brother, sobbing quietly. He heard a painful groan from the other.

 

“His leg is hurt.” The blonde told him.

 

Dongwoo quickly grabbed Minwoo and lift him princess-style. “Who are you?”

 

“I’m Jo Youngmin, his friend at school.” The other answered. They arrived at the bus. Everyone looked through the window.

 

“Ah~ omo! Please bring him to the back seat.” The teacher told them. “Everyone sit please.”

 

Sungyeol took out the first aid kit below the driver’s seat and went to Dongwoo. He told him to sit and placed Minwoo’s head on the troublemaker’s lap while Youngmin was forced to sit beside Minwoo’s feet. Sungyeol treated Minwoo. He gave a towel to each of them. Minwoo wanted to get up but Dongwoo pushed him back. “Just sleep. I’ll deal with you at home.” He smiled innocently, the other’s hair.

 

Minwoo cupped his hyung’s face, his thumb brushing the other’s tear-stained cheek. “I’m sorry for making you cry, hyung.”

 

“SShhhh… My tears are nothing compared to you.” He smiled again and looked up to meet everyone’s gaze. He forgot that everyone else was on the bus. The others couldn’t believe Dongwoo could utter such words, that he could smile without hatred, and how he cared for his brother. Sungjong who’s in front smiled sweetly, ‘Now this is the Dongwoo I know. I guess he hadn’t change at all. He only hides it from everyone.’ He thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: Next chapter, Dongwoo’s past.

 

Teaser :

 

“You believe in me, right?”

 

“Nae, abeoji. So much!”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“I’ll love you forever and always.”

 

“Me too, abeoji.”

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

“Don’t take another step, young man! Or your mother will die!”

 

“Abeoji, please…”

 

“I told you not to take anymore step!”

 

*Bang!*

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, that’s all for now, ppyong!!