Secret 25 - Swimmingpool

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

Bomi woke up realizing she was alone. She had cried to sleep silently on her bed. She took a bath, letting the water poured onto her skin. She shivered at the cold, reminding her of Dongwoo’s glare. They used to fight but now they’re only teasing. Dongwoo doesn’t bother Namjoo anymore and Namjoo didn’t seem to care. Everytime she meet the younger girl she was always stuttering. Her eyes were never calm. It had become odd since the day she met Doongwoo and Namjoo. She went out from the bathroom and walked to her bed but was stopped as she tripped on something BIG.

 

She looked at the ‘thing’ that ‘cause her to fall almost flatly on the floor. She realized it was a human being. A sleeping Jang Dongwoo. Her anger arise in a flash. “YAH! Why are you sleeping on the floor!?” she kicked the troublemaker slightly. The other just groaned. “Aish! Why should I care! Just stay like that for eternity!!” she said stomping her feet before walking away but failed to do so as she felt a grip on her ankle. She felt the impact again, this time, her face did kiss the floor. “YAH! What was that for!?” she glared at the blonde.

 

“You have to wait before going down as a punishment for waking me up.” Dongwoo opened his eyes slowly looking straightly at Bomi.

 

“What the- just hurry up!” Bomi ordered kicking away the other’s grip.

 

The students had their breakfast. They played football and beachball the whole morning. They even had picnic at the beach. In the evening, they went to the swimming pool. Bomi swam and had a little competition with Minwoo. “Yay~ I win!” Minwoo cheered.

 

“You’re a great swimmer for a kid. Fuuh… Minwoo-ah, I want to go to my room.” Bomi said, taking a towel from Namjoo.

 

“Okay, noona. I’ll have a competition with Youngmin-hyung then.” The younger smirked at his friend. Bomi laughed as Minwoo pulled Youngmin and they fell into the pool together.

 

Sungyeol came and Bomi smiled at him. “Yeollie~” she ran, opening her arms wide. Sungyeol open his arms to hug her but Bomi stopped running right in front of him. She stuck out her tongue at ran back to hug Namjoo.

 

“Yah~ Yoon Bomi~” the black haired boy pouted. Bomi chuckled. They acted like nothing happened and like they were a new couple.

 

Namjoo hugged Bomi back tightly. “Unnie~”

 

“Namjoo~” they both cooed making Sungyeol jealous.

 

“Unnie, it’s great to hug you! I wish I could do it earlier in the past. I was worried ‘coz you always flinch whenever I tried to hug you.”

 

“Eh? Ah.. it’s okay now. You can always hug me! I’m free to hug anyonge!” the brunette smiled proudly.

 

“Jjinja noona?” Sungjong came. Bomi nodded.At the same time, Minwoo and Youngmin jumped out of the water. Sungjong, Minwoo and Youngmin ran to join Namjoo hugging Bomi.

 

“Yah, yah, yah! You two (Minwoo and Youngmin) are wet!!” Bomi screamed playfully. Too late, they already hug her.

 

The sight of everyone touching Bomi made Sungyeol’s pout getting worst. “Yah, yah,yah. Stop touching ma girl.” Sungyeol pointed. He was quite pissed off.

 

“Nae yeoja sondaejima~” Minwoo and Youngmin saing in unison.

 

“Yah!! She’s not yours! She’s mine! Mine!”

 

“Naekko haja, naega neol sarangahae,eo?” the younger two kept teasing the poor president. Sungjong smiled. The thought of they were like usual filled his mind.

 

They (except Sungyeol) spun around in circles, arms around each other shoulders, like kindergarted kids. “YAH!! Aish!~” Sungyeol stomped his foot. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of Dongwoo coming from the beach. He turned to the ‘kids’ once again, letting out a sharp sigh. “Fine! I’ll just go find someone else to play with!”

 

“Dongwoo-ah!” he ran towards the troublemaker. (Aren’t they enemies? Why is he running towards him.. like literally running?) the blonde turned around. “I want too ask you something.”

 

“Shouldn’t you be hugging your girlfriend?” Dongwoo asked back, not caring about Sungyeol’s question.

 

“Aish! Don’t mind that! Let her have fun.” They both took a glance at them who were still spinning in circles together. The both of them had a longing look. They shook their heads before meeting each other’s gaze again. “I want to ask about Bomi.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

8888888888888888888888888

A/N:  What’s that? Sungyeol wanted to ask Dongwoo? What would be Dongwoo’s answer and reaction towards it? Will he still deny his ‘feelings’ for her? will they start a fight or sort it out? What about Namjoo and Youngmin? Find out in the next chapter!