Secret 4 - Relationships

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

“It’s his fault not mine!” Bomi snatched her hand away from Sungyeol.

 

“But he poured the flour on Namjoo. Who in their right minds will not do anything!?” she screamed. The wind blew at them. They’re alone on the rooftop. Bomi tucked her haird behind her ear, crossing her arms on her chest. She looked away from Sungyeol. She bit her lower lip HARD.

 

“Bomi, look at me.” Sungyeol pleaded. Bomi didn’t move. “Bomi-ah, nareul bwa.” He pleaded once more taking a step forward. Tears rising in Bomi’s eyes, she exhaled slowly. She turned to her beloved boyfriend.

 

“Sorry that I caused trouble.” Sungyeol’s heart calmed down, seeing her teary eyes.

 

“You shouldn’t . I regret that I have a soft spot for you. Now, come here.” Sungyeol parted his arms. Bomi went into Sungyeol’s embrace. The latter her soft hair slightly. The girl snuggled into the other’s chest. “But you’ll have to go to detention.” Sungyeol placed his head on Bomi’s.

 

“I know okay. I’m still a good girl.” Bomi muttered. They both giggled and there was a moment of peace.

 

“Bomi-ah.” Sungyeol cooed. He moves his body to the right and left while Bomi still in his arms. He heard a cute groan. “You know I love you, right?” he asked, burying his face into the girl’s hair.

 

“Yeah..” Sungyeol’s heart fluttered as he felt Bomi’s hand tugging at his unifrorm.

 

“I love you.” Sungyeol muttered. He felt the tug went tighter. Bomi’s face was red. She could feel Sungyeol’s heart pumping fast against her hands.

---------------------------In the girl’s toilet----------------------------------------
 

“What happened?” Myungsoo wiped away all the flour that was on top of Namjoo’s head. A girl went out of a cubicle and shocked to see the kingka in the girls’. “Ah.. sorry. But I had to clean her up.” He bowed a little. Namjoo chuckled as the girl ran away, fluttered. Myungsoo took some water and wiped it on Namjoo’s face and gently smiled. “Now I finally can see mt little sis’ beautiful face.”

 

Namjoo chuckled. “You’re being cheesy.”

 

“Yup” he answered as the matter-of-factly. They both laughed at the statement. “Aish.. let’s just clean you up. I already asked Bomi-noona to bring you PE shirt.” The boy cupped his younger sister’s face and leaned in. “Why did Dongwoo-sunbae do that to you?” he looked intensely into her dark orbs.

 

“Molla… maybe he doesn’t like me.”

 

Bomi came in and stopped. “Woooaaa.. sorry for disturbing your moment. Here, your PE shirt.” Bomi handed the shirt to Namjoo. “I’ll go to my class now.” Bomi said awkwardly.

 

“Everyone must’ve thought that we’re in a relationship.” Namjoo said.

 

“She destroyed our moments~ “ Myungsoo whined. He cupped Namjoo’s face (for the third time) and placed his forehead against the other’s. They looked intensely to each other. “I don’t want anything bad happen to you. Tell me if you’re in trouble.” He whispered. The girl nodded twice.

 

“Now I need to get changed.” She pulled away, went inside a cubicle. Myungsoo waited outside. “Ta-da!” Namjoo walked out in her ‘new uniform’. Myungsoo smiled and took Namjoo’s hand into his. “Now, we really do look like a couple.” Namjoo commented.

 

“Yeah, if you’re not my sister I would’ve dated you. But I don’t care about relationships, as long as I have my little sister to brighten up my day.” He swung his hand that was holding Namjoo’s back and forth.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~