Secret 10 - A Trip

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

“Why can’t I stop thinking about her!?” Dongwoo snapped. Sungyeol who entered the classroom eyed him suspiciously. The president sat beside the troublemaker. “Why are you sitting here?” Dongwoo asked, getting uncomfortable with Sungyeol’s presence.

 

“Why? Can’t I sit here?” the other smiled. “Not doing any trouble today I see, troublemaker.” He laid his head on his hand with his elbow on top of the table. Dongwoo’s eyes widened as he saw his classmate’s smirk. “Bomi is doing fine. Don’t worry, okay.” The blackheaded boy tapped the blonde’s shoulder.

 

“Why shoud I care? She’s your girlfriend, not mine.” Dongwoo felt his cheeks reddened. Sungyeol bursted into laughters and he slapped Dongwoo’s thigh as he was cracking up. He laughes even louder when he saw the troublemaker’s reddened face turned even more red.(if it can..) Their other classmates stared in disbelief giving them a ‘I-didn’t-know – the president-and-troublemaker- are- good –friends’ look.

 

“Yeah, I know that. Bomi is a sensitive girl you know.” Sungyeol finally stopped laughing, his face softening.

 

“Why are you telling me all this? It’s not like I have feelings for her.” Dongwoo swallowed his saliva nervously. Sungyeol just stared at him like he had spoken something unusual. He stared intensely in Dongwoo’s orbs which stared back. he leaned forward slowly while Dongwoo leaned back the same pace as his.

 

“Sungyeol-ah!” Sungyeo’ls friend, Kim Sunggyu, came in interrupting their serious moment.

 

“Sunggyu-hyung~” Sungyeol cooed running toward the elder.

 

“Sungyeol-ah, the principal wants you to place this on the noticeboard.” Sunggyu handed him a piece of paper.

 

“Trip to the beach? 150 people? That’s a lot.” Sunggyu nodded at every sentence Sungyeol gave. “Thanks hyung. I’ll paste it on the noticeboard later.” Sungyeol said and turned away. He smiled at the already sleeping Dongwoo. He retreated to his seat not turning his gaze away from the blonde. “No way you’re running away from me, Jang Dongwoo.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Namjoo skipped happily while holding Myungsoo’s hand. “Oppa, Sungyeol-oppa said there’s a trip. Let’s go to the noticeboard.Noticeboard!” Namjoo cheered making her brother smiled.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, can I talk to you? Namjoo wait here, ne?” Sunggyu came and smiled at his younger brother and sister. Namjoo nodded twice.

 

When the two silhouettes gone from sight, the fangirls started their act. Myungsoo’s fangirls started to circle around Namjoo who was leaning on the wall. Namjoo who was looking at her feet looked up upon seeing many silhouettes around her. sge was frightened seeing the hatred eyes infront of her. “Yah, Kim-stupid-Namjoo. Why are you so close to our sweetheart?” one of them asked, smacking the wall beside Namjoo’s head.

 

“What do you girls want?” Namjoo’s voice cracked.

 

“Ooh~ this little praying mantis is scared~” the girl spoke. Namjoo leaned on the wall as hard as she could. At that time, she really wished that she had the power to pass through walls. The girl trailed her index finger on Namjoo’s face. The frightened girl looked away. She pressed her nail on Namjoo’s cheek making the latter bit her lower lip hardly. She continued her ‘adventure’ pressing her nail until she reached Namjoo’s chin. Namjoo flinched at every touch, shivers were sent down her spine.

 

“Aww~ what’s your relationship with him that he lets you call him ‘oppa’, hmm~?” the girl asked waiting for an answer. “I asked you a question!” she gripped Namjoo’s face roughly. The latter closed her eyes shut, scared of what might happen. “You idiot!” the girl slapped Namjoo’s cheek hard, making the latter fell on the ground. Namjoo was about to cup her cheek but failed to do so as she felt a grip on her hair. The girl smirked, gripping tighter.

 

“Yah!Geumanhae!”

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: so who do you think came? You can guess, right?