Don't Go.

You're My Star

-Sungmin’s POV-

I was watching Kyuhyun playing whatever he was playing. I could care less but come on I’m bored. Eunmi isn’t even here for me to hang out with. Things would be better if she was here.

Well things would be less boring at least. I was about to join Kyuhyun playing when the door swung open revealing a very happy anchovy. “Guess who I just met.” He said as he threw himself on the couch.

“Fishy?” I joked making Kyuhyun sneer. Though his eyes were stuck on the screen I guess he was listening. Eunhyuk on the other hand narrowed his eyes at me. “I was just kidding. Who?” I asked.

“Not gonna tell you. And believe me its your lost for making fun of me.” I scoffed at him and sat closer to him. “I am not speaking!” He said making me move closer and closer.

“Sungmin-ah, your girlfriend is here!” Leeteuk exclaimed as he walks in. I looked at him with a confuse look. I mean how can Eunmi be here when she’s off shooting the MV…

Oh and I’m not saying she’s my girlfriend it’s just how the member tease me since I’m super close with her. Not that I think I won’t date her it’s just well, it’s best to be just stay as friends. He sat next to me and told me everything that he heard.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

“Jonghyun-ah, gwenchana?” Key said as he pat my back. I look over to him and nodded. Onew was standing close so was Taemin and Minho. I heaved a sigh which made them cluster around me.

“Don’t lie hyung. You can always count on us.” Taemin said with a concern smile. I let out a laugh and look at them who was clearly confuse at me.

“How can I count on you guys when all you guys care are about having fun.” I said as I snickered at them. I stood up and walk towards the balcony. At times like this I wish I was alone. “It seem so simple for you to say that Sooyoung-ah.” I look up to the sky and without me realizing it tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Just stop it hyung. You’re only hurting yourself more.” Minho said as he wrapped his arms around me putting me in a head lock.

“Yah! Just because you’re tall you think you could do that to your hyung?!” I yelled and harshly push his hands off me. “Aish.” I look away as Minho raise his arms in surrender.

“Minho-ah, you know the deal. Go in. I’ll talk to him.” I heard Onew-hyung said. Minho hummed a yes and said his sorry before leaving the place to just me and Onew-hyung. “We’re alone. Speak.” He said. I scoffed and look in.

“Does that look like we’re alone hyung?” I said which made Key, Minho and Taemin back away from the door. I snickered and look back to Onew-hyung. “What’s the use?” I gave up and sat on the floor.

I let out a sigh and inhaled in a deep breathe. “I talked to Sooyoung just now.” I said solemnly. All of them crowded around me as I try not to cry.

“Aish this dude. Yah, crack your ‘cool’ image down and let it out.” Minho said as he rubbed my back.

“Yah~ who are you to say that to me? Huh?” I smacked his hand which made him winched. “I’m your hyung! Hyung!” I said stressing my words. Ish these boys! When will they ever respect someone older than they are?

“Ok forget about Minho, what did Sooyoung-noona said?” Key said as he tried to cover Minho’s mouth with of course a little help from Taeminnie. I sighed and look up to the sky.

“She said she was sorry and she hoped I’ll move on.” My heart ached as I saw her smile like it was something so simple for her. Well of course it was simple for her but it was hard for me. “And that she wanted to stay as friend.”

I couldn’t control myself anymore. I couldn’t bare the pain. This hole inside my heart is just not gonna heal anytime soon. And for some weird reason, I feel lonely and I feel like as if I was on the edge of my life now.

I silently wiped the tears that start to fall down my cheek. I saw Key walking up to me gave me a hug. Sometimes at times like this being with them can be filling and annoying but they are trying their best to cheer me up.

-Your POV-

I was flipping through the magazine I found on my way back to my dorm. I was trying to get his face out of my head. But it seems impossible. “AISH!” I said in frustration.

I ruffled my hair and puffed out air. “Someone is in a bad mood.” I rolled my eyes at him as he giggled. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He pouted as I look at him oddly.

“Tell you what?” I said confused. He smacked my lap as he sat next to me.

“What? Oh that I didn’t tell you I came?” I guessed. He shook his head cutely and folded his hand across his chest.

“WHAT?!” I shrieked. I’m getting pretty much annoyed that I couldn’t guess. I’m not a good guesser to begin with anyway.

“I’ll give you a hint.” He said and a small smile curved up his lips. “Has something to do with night.” He hinted.

I opened my mouth and said, “Ah, you’re talking about why I didn’t call you last night?”

“Yes…”

“Sorry.”

We both said at the same time.

I sighed and looked at him. “I was tired so I slept as soon as schedule was done.” I lied. I’m not sure if he bought it though.

“And where does the part you being harassed come in?” He said which surprised me. How the heck does he know that? Whoa, news seriously floats well here. “Eunmi-ah, you have to be honest with me here.”

“Can we not talk about that?” My heart was thumping hard as the picture of Jonghyun flashed back in my mind.

‘What the heck is wrong with me?! He’s a playboy, not to mention a ert and I shouldn’t even think about him!’

“Why are you keeping it a secret when I already know?” He said as he raised his voice slightly.

“Then why bother ask when you already know Lee Sungmin?!” I shouted, annoyed.

“Cause I wanna hear it for myself, from my best friend!” He retorted.

“Right! Cause that’s what I’ll always be to you. YOUR BEST FRIEND!!” I can’t contain my anger anymore. And I guess I vent it out on Sungmin.

He stood up and stormed off as he slammed the door behind him. I puffed out air and ruffled my hair. ARGH! I hate this! Why am I suddenly so pissy?! Just as I thought I can clear my head it just gets too complicated now!

I looked at the door as tears ran down my cheek. “Please don’t go Sungmin-ah~”

“Don’t go…” I silently repeated as I crouched down, hugged my knees and cry. “I’m sorry~” I said again as tears endlessly falls down my cheek.

 


Second update!

Mission accomplish! :D

 

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!