Y Si Fuera Ella

You're My Star

-Your POV-

I walked out of my trailer and enter the set. I am not in my mood so anything goes my way will burn no matter what. And as if it was a request someone was super thoughtful enough to spill a cup of coffee GENEROUSLY on my shirt.

“YAH!” I screamed as I pulled my t-shirt away from my body. “YOU WANNA BURN ME OR WHAT?!” I shouted as my manager came into the scene. The girl bowed repeatedly and said her sorry.

“Ju-just cool down Eunmi-ah.” My manager said as he handed me a clean towel.

“YOU! YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!” I said and go up close to her and grabbed her by the collar. “You’re lucky it wasn’t boiling hot but STILL THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SHIRT! THIS WILL STAIN IT FOREVER!” I shouted and I was about to hit her when someone held onto my hand.

“Ya,” I snapped my head at him and stared at him. The girl was lucky and escaped from my grip and fled from the scene. “YAH! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS!” I shouted as I saw her ran. “AISH!”

“How much was that? I’ll pay it for her.” He said calmly as I pulled my hands off from his grip.

“What are you her boyfriend now?” I said and tried to wipe the coffee stain.

“It was an accident.” He said and sighed.

“Yea, just like telling my parents about what I was about to surprise them. For once I thought I could bring happy news to them.” I said and walk off. “Oh and Kim Jonghyun, thanks for that!” I said and slammed the door to my trailer.

“Why does he think that he’s all that huh?! Aish.” I look out the window and saw Jonghyun walking towards my trailer. “Crap! What should I do?!”

I heard a knock on my door. “Eun-Eunmi-ah.” I heard him call my name. “Can I talk to you for a second?” He said softly.

“NO! Now go away!” I screamed.

“I just-”

“KIM JONGHYUN, GO AWAY!”

I didn’t hear any respond from him and slowly silence filled the air. I sigh in relief and walked over to my bag and dig up a new T-shirt. I just got change and I heard a knock on my door.

“GO AWAY JONGHYUN!” I shout in annoyance. God, will he ever give up?

“It’s me. We’re about to do some filming now.” I heard my manager spoke. I was kinda surprise and shrugged as I open the door. “Did Jonghyun bother you?” He asked as we walked to the set.

I shook my head telling him no and walk over to the dressing room. I saw the girl who spilled the coffee on my t-shirt there giggling with some other staff. I looked at her in disgust. “Someone seemed happy about paying 234000 won for spilling coffee all over my Dior.”

*S/N: 234000 = $234. It’s made up so PFFT! :p

I spoke which made her look at me apologetically. “I told you I’ll pay for her.” I heard someone spoke from behind me. I don’t need to turn around to know who, I mean who else wanted to be such a hero?

I really wanted to go there and smack the living crap out of him and tell him that he can stop being such a prince charming but instead I just ignored him and enter my dressing room.

‘He is so annoying! Why does he have to act like some knight in shining armor?’ I thought and got my make-up done and wore the dress that was set up. I puffed out air and walked towards the set.

I rolled my eyes at Jonghyun who was standing there with a smile as he greets me. Why is he acting as if nothing happened?! Right cause he’s a guy and guys are always being care-free!

I thought when we were joking around at my place would change my assumption about him but I guess I was wrong. I don’t even think of anything and just act emotionlessly since now it was the part where I act where I just left him there.

“Now act as if you’re telling him that he is only a friend to you and nothing more.” The director said and I nodded. I couldn’t be happier!

I looked at him in the eyes we were standing merely inches apart. “I… Look Jonghyun, you’re a nice guy and such but I don’t want you to get the wrong idea.” I said and damn his acting skill was a killer.

His expression was perfect. He looked like as if he was pierced by my words and he look all wounded. At that very moment I saw tears falling down his cheek. If I didn’t know better I would actually fall for his act and embraced him in my arm.

I mean look at him. He looks like a wounded puppy that needs care.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

Those words, the exact same word that Sooyoung said to me the day I asked her to go out with me again. My heart ached as if a knife penetrated into it. I felt like I was stabbed twice.

As if this whole thing was playing on repeat and haunt me. That’s right. This song is perfect for me right now. She, whom I love only see me as a friend, a best friend. I couldn’t feel anything else.

I felt tears running down my cheek as I silently cry about my broken heart. “And cut! That was great! Marvelous!” The director screamed as I wiped my tears away. “Jonghyun-sshi, whoa~ your acting skill is daebak!” He said clapping his hands.

“Could I ask you a tiny winy little request?” I looked at him with teary eyes and nodded. “Could you sing to us the song?” I looked down and smiled. I guess I should show them my skill.

I closed my eyes then I looked up to Eunmi.

[SHINee Jonghyun – Y Si Fuera Ella]

‘Ella, sorry is what I want to say
I don't want to wait any longer
Far from now, at the very end, to say it
So that even in this painful period of time
We'll still be able to laugh
Creating new happy memories for us to remember
Mariya

Oh, oh, oh~’

I took a step towards Eunmi as I sang the other line. In reality I would be looking at Eunmi but in my eyes right now was Sooyoung.

‘Ella, you told me before didn't you
You only love me as a good friend
And remain beside me forever as a best friend
Don't say those words to me ever again
To you it may sound light
But to me, weigh heavy
My feelings must have given you a hard time
I'll step back a bit, I'll wait
So that you'll be comfortable
I'll be standing from far away
I'm begging you like this’

I inhaled a deep breath and caressed Eunmi’s cheek.

‘Ella, how are you trying to leave
With your smiling eyes, and cruelly saying goodbye
Killing me by suffocating me
The happiness the get from the melody
Is still too brilliant
Please don't leave me
Don't abandon me

I don't want to live
What should I do
Without you in my life
It's better to act like I don't know
Because like this the sadness is driving me insane

Ella, How are you trying to leave me
With those easy words, "goodbye"
Making me feel reproachful at your departure
Oh, Please....
Don't go Ella

Ella, you told me before didn't you
You only love me as a good friend
And remain beside me forever as a best friend
Don't say those words to me ever again
To you it may sound light
But to me, weigh heavy
My feelings must have given you a hard time
I'll step back a bit, I'll wait
So that you'll be comfortable
I'll be standing from far away
I'm begging you like this

Ella, How are you trying to leave me
With those easy words, "goodbye"
Making me feel reproachful at your departure
Oh, Please....
Don't go Ella

It's better to act like I don't know
Because like this the sadness is driving me insane

Ella, How are you trying to leave me
With those easy words, "goodbye"
Making me feel reproachful at your departure
Oh, Please....
Don't go Ella
Don't go....’

 


I feel like this chapter is not good enough.. :(

I don't know why....

 

Anyway hope you enjoy :)

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!