Chapter 22.

You're My Star

-Your POV-

I ran out as fast as I could as my heart breaks into million pieces. No matter what, I will always be a dear friend to Sungmin. Tears came streaming down my face as I ran to god knows where.

I wasn’t looking where I was running till I bump onto someone. “Whoa.” He said as he grabbed the side of me before I could fall. “Eunmi-ah? What’s wrong?” He asked as I looked up, I finally realize it was Jonghyun.

“Get out of my way.” I said pushing his hands off.

“No.” He said as he tightens his grip on me. “Hey you can always talk to me you know that.” He added before he did something that surprised me.

He hugged me tight and I am too weak to actually push him away. I gave in and sobbed as he rubbed my back. “Haja.” He said pulling me close to him as he led the way.

He let me in to his car and closed the door. “Where are you taking me?” I said between sobs.

“Somewhere.” He answered simply as he stepped on the gas. The ride was just filled with me trying to stop from crying. “What were you doing running like that in the street?” He asked.

“Can we not talk about it?” I said as I avoid his eyes. “I don’t feel like talking to you right now.” I added shortly after.

“Ok. You can talk when you’re ready.” He said as he gave me his best smile. “So where do you want to go?” He asked. I look at him curiously as I wiped the tears that were still running down.

“You’re the one who took me away and you said you wanna take me somewhere?” I said as we stopped once the light turn red. “Anyway can you do me a favor?” I asked making him nod. “Can you close your ears?”

“Why?”

“I wanna wipe away my tears.” I said as I avoid his gaze.

“You want to blow your nose?”

“Shut up!”

“Arasso. Make it fast.” He said as he smiled at me and covered his ears.

I puffed out air and blew away the snot from my nose and clean my face with a new tissue. It's really unattractive for girls to have snots even if they are sad and stuff. “That was seriously a lot!” He stated making me hit him.

“Yah!” I whined as he giggled.

“Hey wanna go to the Everland amusement park?” He suggested. Come to think of it I never been there since I got in SM Entertainment. I nodded eagerly as he made a left turn taking us to the nearby amusement park.

 “But why amusement park?” I asked as we enter the place. I look around scanning the place. “It’s been so long since I haven’t been here.” I said and turn towards Jonghyun who just stood there smiling like an idiot.

“Cause someone needed some cheering up so I thought amusement park would do.” He said as he pulled me to the ticket booth. “Haja!”

“So which ride should we go first?” He asked as he looked at me with a big grin.

“I don’t know! I wanna ride them all!” I shrieked in excitement. “Oh… let’s do that first!” I said pointing at the bumper car rally. Jonghyun nodded as I dragged him towards the place.

“I won’t go easy on you just because you’re a girl!” I heard him said which made me stuck my tongue out at him.

“And don’t under estimate me just because I’m a girl.” I replied as I got in to the car. As soon as the music starts I raced towards Jonghyun which made him made a turn to the right and hit the side instead.

“Yah! That wasn’t fair! I wasn’t ready!” He shouted as I laughed.

“Well too bad!” I shouted back as I drove away.

“I’m going to get you for that!” He said as he sped towards me.

“YAAAA!!!” I shouted. I successfully avoided him and again cause him to hit the side. “You are seriously a lousy driver! How did you get your license?” I remarked making him race to me.

I was busy laughing which made me lose focus. “AH!” I screamed as he hit my bumper. “YAH!”

“Got ya!” He said proudly.

“Uh yea, 2 – 1” I said as I stuck my tongue at him.

“Oh you’re gonna get it!” We race around the place laughing and giggling as we tried to catch each other. “Eunmi, you’re out! And the winner is Kim Jonghyun!” He shouted as the music stop.

“Ya~ it was a draw! I hit you 4 times and so did you!” I said as I got out of the car. Jonghyun smirked and walked towards me.

“That’s what losers say.” He said.

“I hate you~” I said as I pouted.

“Aw… does little Eunmi got pissed?” He said with baby talk.

“It’s not funny when you said it.” I rolled my eyes at him as we walked out of the place.

“It’s funny to me because I win.” He said again as he slung his hands around my shoulder.

I pushed his hand off and glared at him. “Stop bragging mister!” I said as I walked in front of him.

“What do you wanna do next?” He asked as we walked pass some of the shooting games. “You wanna play that?” He asked again as he pointed back to the shooting game.

“Can I shoot you with it?” I playfully asked which made him pushed me slightly on the shoulder.

“Yah!”

“Arasso, Arasso. Let’s play that.” I agreed and walked to the place. So the game is we shoot water at the mouth of the clown and as the water enters the mouth the balloon on his head will slowly be filled.

The more water it gets the bigger the balloon once the balloon pops you’ll win. “This is easy.” He said confidently. “Get ready to lose loser.” He warned as he shoots early.

  “Hey! That’s cheating!”   I shoot the clown with full blast and well unexpectedly won. Hey come on that was the first time I use a gun. I used to play with dolls and tea cups.

  “Now who’s the loser?”   I teased as I stuck my tongue out at him. I picked the prize and cuddled my new fluffy dog. Jonghyun stood n ext to me and smiled.  “Why are you smiling?”  I asked curiously. 

  “And why are you so happy?”   He countered making me stop walking. Unknowingly I smiled the whole time. I actually forgot about what happen between Sungmin and me.

  “Why?”   I asked making him look at me curio usly.  “Why did you make me happy?   

“Because…” Jonghyun started off as he looked at the sky. “You make me happy whenever I am down.”

“Mwoah?”

“It’s true. I know you know about me and Sooyoung. So can I know who is it that you fall in love with?” He asked as he took a seat on the bench nearby.

I heaved a sigh and took the seat next to him. Still cuddling with my stuff dog I sighed again and look at Jonghyun. “Sungmin.” I said simply.

“Mwoah? Sungmin-hyung?” He said shocked at what he just heard.

“What? Is it impossible to fall in love with your sunbae?” I said as I rested my head on top of the puppy’s head.

“It was kinda unexpected.” He said rubbing the back of his neck. “I was expecting someone from EXO or SHINee.” He said again.

“Have you ever seen me close to any of your band members or with EXO members?” I questioned back.

“Well no. But still I haven’t seen you with Super Junior hyungs.”

“Well I’m close to Sungmin and Eunhyuk. I know I’m not being formal by not calling them oppa and stuff. I just dislike calling people oppa. I mean I never called anyone oppa not that I have a brother so I never care of calling someone oppa.” I said in one go.

“Sungmin and Eunhyuk-hyung knows about it?” He asked which made me nod my head. “Being a single child is lonely huh?”

“You have all your parents love. What all you need?” I snickered. “Hey Jonghyun. Thank you because you’re always being there for me.” I said and stood up.

“Where are you going?” He said as he grabbed my wrist.

“Back. Sungmin won’t be at the building since he has Kiss the Radio so I guess it’s safe to go back.” I said as I smiled to him.

“You wanna go to one more place with me?” He asked. I thought about it for a while but in the end I smiled and nodded.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

So hey guys.

An update today :)

I'll try my best to like update regularly but sadly my work is like piling so I can't really do so

( T-T )

Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I know, I know this little date is kinda lame but yea... :D