Kim Jonghyun.

You're My Star

-Your POV-

I picked up my phone and dialed my mother’s number. After a few ring she finally picked up.

Umma: Oh, my baby-ah annyeong~
Me: Umma, I miss you~
Umma: Aigo, is my little angel misses home?
Me: mmm~ I miss your cooking too!
Umma: Then why not you come over? You do know you can drop by your house anytime.
Me: Wish I had that time. Mom, I wanna hung up now. I have recording. I wanna hear your voice before I go.
Umma: Aigo, since when my baby is so sweet? Arasso, do well my baby-ah. You know appa and umma root for you till the very end.

I smiled as I hung up. I love my parents well I love my mom more because appa is kinda a hard head for me to deal with. Mom on the other hand is well easy-going. I breathed in and hand my phone back to my manager.

I actually wanna talked to her more and tell her how a mess my life right now is. I mean I’m not talking to Sungmin since that day I just don’t have the guts to. I walked in the recording room and put on the headset.

“Ok, sing when you’re ready.” The producer said. I gave him a thumbs up signaling him that I am ready and finally the music went on. I was trying hard to get into the character after being so distracted.

“NO, NO!” The producer said again as he stopped the music. “That was so out of tune.” I bit my lips and look at my manager. He signaled me to calm down and took a deep breathe.

I did what he told me and inhaled a deep breath and calmed myself. “Try to do like the other day.” The producer said as he tapped his mike. “Again.” He said and switched the music back up.

Things weren’t registering much as I screwed up again. Things are way complicated in my head to even think straight. The music stopped again. “That was horrible! Are you reciting the lyrics? Is that what your job is about?” I heard him sigh as I closed my eyes.

“I don’t care if you have a problem but right now why don’t we get things straight and get this over with shall we? It’ll make my job and yours a lot easier.” He said over the mike. “Again.”

I took in what he said and centered myself. When the music was finally up Jonghyun’s face was in my mind and to my surprise I was singing actually quite well. “Now that’s how you sing. Good job Eunmi-sshi.” The producer said.

I was actually surprised. Not that I didn’t know my ability to sing and all but it was Jonghyun. I mean, Jonghyun appeared in my mind and I sang well. How is that, for someone who is sane, possible?

I got a few hours to spare before my next schedule that was to record another scene with Jonghyun for his MV. I sighed and walked towards my manager. “Can I go home?” I said and took my water bottle from his hand.

“Well you have free time so I guess you can.” He said as he scans through my schedule on the iPad. “Be sure to get back here before 2, Ok? You have schedule with Jonghyun.” I hummed a yes as I skipped out and walked towards the elevator.

As soon as I reached the ground floor I saw Sungmin walking towards the elevator. I bit my lower lips and just restrain myself from talking to him. “Eunmi-ah!” I heard him calling my name. “EUNMI-AH!”

I walked out fast and halted a taxi and before he was able to catch up with me a taxi finally stopped and I immediately enter the cab. I told the driver my address and asked him to go as fast as he could.

I looked back and saw Sungmin standing there in front of the door looking at me. I laid back and puffed out air. ‘That was close. I don’t think I’m ready to talk to him yet.’ I thought and took out my phone. I smiled as I got a text from umma.

‘To: Umma

Umma, I’m on my way home. Cook something for me! I’m so hungry~’

As soon I reached home I launched myself directly in the arms of my mom who was, at that time waiting for me in front of the door. “UMMA~~~” I shrieked.

She hugged me long and lovingly. I miss her since it’s been a while since I haven’t visit. Being a trainee is hard too you know. “Hey, we have some guess today. One of your dad’s friends came over.” She said with a wide grin.

Oh how I don’t like the look of that grin. “And?” I said kinda anxious of what her reply would be.

“Well, appa’s friend’s son works at SM too! We were told that he’s a sunbae to you.” She said happily.

“So?” This wouldn’t end too well. Every time appa’s friend come over it would be either mix match or well just for bodyguard. And believe me it seriously would NOT be bodyguard.

“Well since he’s a sunbae he could teach you a bit or two and appa really like him.” Umma said as we walked towards our living room. My heart kinda beats faster and faster as adrenaline rush hits me.

“Ah! Eunmi-ah.” Appa said cheerfully.  Ok, to be honest I was kinda surprise. Appa never actually approve me being a singer. He always wanted me to be the heir of his business but damn being a business woman is so not my style.

Hey, I love it whenever I visited appa’s office and get that super-duper princess treatment but damn I don’t wanna work there. It’s like in the prison where all you do is work, work, meeting and yes more work. “Meet appa’s friend, Kim Jeongmin and his son Kim Jonghyun.”

I think my heart literally stopped when I saw Jonghyun sitting there smiling at my appa. ‘Aish! Why does he has to be everywhere?!’ I don’t know if he knows it’s me or if his ert mind is too erted to register anything in his mind.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo~” I said and bowed politely at our guess as I plastered fake smile on my face. I can see Jonghyun smirked as I make my way across the room to sit next to my appa.

Oh great this won’t be good one bit and from this conversation I don’t think I can get away with anything.

 

Triple update for today :)

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!