Chapter 17.

You're My Star

-Your POV-

I bit my lips as I put some ointment on Jonghyun’s forehead. Seriously I wanna laugh at his face but since his parents were there I just had to contain them for a while.

“Eunmi-sshi did you bring some extra clothes?” Jonghyun umma asked as I clean up the mess after treating Jonghyun’s wound.

“I guess it was kinda unexpected so I didn’t pack any extra clothes.” I said as soon as I enter the living room after I clean my hand. I sat down next to Jonghyun as he handed me a plate of sandwich.

I took a bite and looked at the sleeping Jungjin who was next to me. He wouldn’t leave my sight since this afternoon. “I think you’ll fit our daughter’s clothes.” Jonghyun’s appa said.

“Ah appa, gwenchana. I’ll go out and buy her some clothes. Why don’t you just relax in my noona’s room, I know what kind of person you are.” He said as he turned from his dad to me and whispered the last part.

I glare at him but nodded in the end. “Come, we’ll show you the way.” His mom said after Jonghyun left. Ok this is weird. As we walked up we saw a cute dog sitting just in front of the stair case.

“Oh who is this?” I asked as I look at it. His mom immediately stopped me which made me startled.

“Roo doesn’t like anyone other than Jonghyun and our daughter.” She said. “If you touch her she’ll bite.” She added which made me gaped at her.

“I have the same dog but only mine is brown.” I said with a smile. “Roo-ah, annyeong~” I said waving to the dog. The dog got up and growled at me. “Ok. She doesn’t like me.” I said and walked passed her.

“Here’s her room. I know it’s small and all but um, I hope you can take a rest.” Jonghyun’s mom said. “Don’t worry about my daughter. She’s having a college trip so she won’t be back till next week.”

I nodded my head and walked in. “Whoa~” I said closing the door behind me. Though this is half the size of my room but still it’s neat and pretty. I don’t mind the size but it’s really spacious since it’s clean and not much in here.

I look at the picture that was displayed there on the dressing table. “Aigo~ even when he was young he’s so fashionable.” I commented as I placed the photo back. “He looks so mischievous!”

“I know right.” A voice filled the room as soon as I looked at the picture next to that. I frowned and stuck my tongue out at him. He leaned against the door frame as he smirked.

“Vain.” I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Here. I bought these I just ask for the most expensive ones.” He said and handed me a shopping bag and my training bag.

“Liar. Seriously I don’t mind wearing your sister’s clothes.” I said but took the bag anyway.

Uh calling me a liar and now look who’s talking about lying.” He scoffed and turned around. “Oh right. Go and clean up. Umma said she’ll cook for us to eat. So hurry up or you’ll miss the food.” He added before closing the door behind him.

I washed up and changed to the dress Jonghyun bought me. Seriously it was very pretty. For a guy, he got some good taste. I bet his girlfriend would be thrilled going shopping with him.

Maybe I should arrange a shopping spree with him. Well just a thought anyway. I walked out and saw Roo near the stair case. “Annyeong Roo~” I said trying to please him.

Ok maybe it was a bad idea trying to greet Roo because it started to bark at me angrily. My eyes widen and I slowly try to walk pass her. “Good Roo… Good Roo…” I chanted as soon as I was passed him I ran down like a rocket. “KIM JONGHYUN! HELP ME!!” I shrieked as Roo chased me down the stair case.

“What? What?!” Jonghyun screamed as I ran pass him and took cover behind him.

“THAT, THAT MONSTER OF YOURS! TAME HER!!” I screamed and pointed at Roo who was barking at me non-stop. The house was filled with screams and barks which made Mr. and Mrs. Kim walked in with panic.

“Byul Roo! Anja!” Jonghyun instructed and it only took that to make her sit silently as she wagged her tail behind her like an innocent little beast. “Are you hurt?” He asked as he embraces me.

I was too scared to even speak so I just rest my head on the crook of his neck and shook my head. “Roo-ah, what’s got into you? She’s a guess you should behave!” Mrs. Kim scolded the dog which made her whimper.

“Umma, she’s just being protective. She probably thought Eunmi was a robber since she came out of Songdam noona’s room.” Jonghyun said as he rubbed my back. His parents went back into the kitchen leaving Jonghyun and I alone in the living room.

“Thanks for the save just now.” I said after a long awkward silence. “And for the dress.” I added shortly after. I saw him smile proudly as I sneer at him. “Not that it was all that and all.” I said scoffing at him.

“Right, cause saving your three times is not all that.” He retorted.

“Hey! This one was like not that much of a big thing you know!” I defended. “Plus if I count correctly you saved me TWICE. Do you really hate Math?”

 “Oh right because you’re the one who was shivering like you were being poured by ice cold water in my arms.” He said making me stuck my tongue out at him. “And excuse me, when you fainted I caught you right in time before you hit the ground, which adds up to 3 times now.” He said arrogantly. “And should I add just now too, the one outside of the dance studio?”

“Whatever Kim Jonghyun, just whatever.” I said and ignored him. His parents finally walked out of the kitchen and called us to the table. “Oh, Mrs. Kim where’s Jungjin?” I asked before we sat down.

“His mother came as soon as we got down so he went home. It was a good thing he was asleep because I don’t think he wants to go without you.” His mom said which made me giggle.

I smiled and thanked them before digging in. I sat next to Jonghyun while his parents sitting in front of us. “Ah, I’ve been craving for some homemade food.” I said silently.

------

 

Double update done! :)