Bad Idea

You're My Star

-Your POV-

Ugh! I hate this! I couldn’t sleep! Maybe a little walk would help. I snatched my coat and headed out to the streets. The street lights were barely there and it wasn’t as bright as how the city light used to be.

Maybe this is a bad idea, plus I kinda feel uncomfortable by the atmosphere. I mean I barely know this place heck I never even know this place existed. I rub the nape of my neck and as I was about to turn back around someone covered my mouth preventing me from screaming.

I struggle in his arms. I can guess he’s a guy from the hand. I mean he was seriously well built, probably someone who works out daily. He carried me to a dark alley as he whispered dirty things to my ear.

I shivered under his grip making him snicker along the way. Tears were slowly showing as I know how the end result might be. Well I got two option either,

A) He let me go as I ran for my freaking life (which is unlikely but still a possibility)

and

B) Him taking my ity in this disgusting dark alley and then kill me off and dump me in the dumpster.

Well that’s a way to end my misery. Or maybe he’ll let me suffer, after he me! WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW! I was weak now that I’m in this situation I haven’t ate anything since breakfast. I mean all I ate was an apple and few bottles of chocolate milk and that’s it. Regrets oh how they know when was the right time to think straight.

But hey, I need to stay in shape ok. I may not debut soon but it can be anytime the SM wants to. I shut my eyes tight as I can feel his breathe tickling my skin. I feel so grossed out that if I ever survive I think I’ll drown myself till I feel super clean.

But then again ending my life would be a better choice. Ah! STOP WITH THIS! I was about to kick the guy in the nuts when I felt his grip on me loosen and I heard a sick thud. I open my eyes and saw him on the ground as another guy kicks him for me.

It doesn’t take me that long to figure who he was. I mean who else would be wearing a leather jacket, a slightly high heeled boots and a seriously ridiculous voice! It was no other than Kim Jonghyun.

He took me by the arm after he beaten up the guy. “Gwenchana?” He said as my heart races as I look at his feature. I was too busy being such a drama queen to actually study his feature and now that he’s super close to me he is actually good looking and I am not just saying that because he save me but it was true.

The light that shines on him seems to highlight his feature making them stand out more. “Yah~” he said again shaking me back to current time. “Gwenchana?” I was about to answer him when the guy groan and slowly got up. “Save it for later right now we need to run!” He said holding my hand and dashed off, leaving the guy in a speed of lightning.

We finally come to a stop in the middle of nowhere. I couldn’t care less all I care was for me to get OXYGEN! All that running sure made me weaker. I felt my head was spinning and my vision slowly becomes blurry.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I gasp for air as I was clearly sure we lost the guy. Damn if he was sane I don’t think I would beat him. I mean he was extremely muscular! Good thing he was wobbly thanks to the alcohol he consumed.

I turned around to check if Eunmi was alright but as I spun around she was about to fall flat on the ground but luckily my reflex action is seriously fast and caught her before she kissed the ground. “Whoa.” I said.

She looks extremely pale. I think I pushed her in running too much without actually knowing her condition. To think back on it I never saw her eat anything during shooting and that wasn’t very healthy.

I stared at her face and swipe her bangs aside despite her pale look she’s actually quite pretty and of course minus her cold, bossy and rude attitude. If she’s just nice, and sweet I think I would totally fall for her and maybe I would be able to forget Sooyoung.

My heart burned as I remember about what happened between me and Sooyoung. Hey I’ve been hiding my feelings towards her for so long and when I was finally ready it all crumbled down and washed away down the sewer.

Maybe moving on would be the better thing to do. I heard Eunmi grunt as she finally gain conscious. I actually spotted a bench and I carried her towards it and let her rest there while I thought of Sooyoung.

I had taken off my outer jacket and cover her up to keep her warm. “Where am I?” She said as she sat down. I sigh and took a seat next to her. She looked at me and bit her lower lips.

To be honest I kinda find that y. I smiled at her as she rubbed her forehead. “You ok? You’re lucky that I bought this protein bar with me.” I said as I pulled out a protein bar out of my pocket. “Here, eat this and probably gave you some energy.”

She hesitated but took it. She took a bite and placed it on her lap. “Thanks.” She finally spoke. “Thanks for saving me too.” She added and smiled. Damn if I knew nothing I think I would fall for that innocent smile.

“Don’t sweat it.” I said and smiled back. I took out my phone and saw a signal finally available. I made one swift call and within minutes our car pulled over and Eunmi’s manger was the first one to get out and check whether Eunmi was alright.

“Jonghyun-sshi, I’m really thankful for saving her.” He said for the endless time. We were on our way back to the set. The director said that after this incident he wanted to change location. We quickly did the last scene for this place and left.

Well we didn’t actually did it right away, I took a long rest and so did Eunmi and once we’re energized we got back to work and end it there. We went back to SM Building where there I saw Sooyoung walking with a cup of coffee in her hand.

I thought of walking up to her but something in my heart says just ignore her, or maybe just give her space to actually breathe. I nodded my head and walked pass her with my manager and Eunmi following suit with her manager.

“Jonghyun-ah!” I heard her calling my name but ignore her and moved on to the elevator. My heart really sting but I guess I have to endure it.

 

 

Hey wonderfuls :D

I'll be doing DOUBLE UPDATES today!

*Throws confetti.*

Yeay..

I'm just in the mood so yea :D

 

See ya pretties in the next chapter. :)

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!