Chapter 24.

You're My Star

-Your POV-

“YOU’RE CRAZY!” I shrieked as I pushed him away. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!” Despite my heart beat was racing fast under my chest as I breathed unevenly my voice came out just fine.

“Wha…” Before he could even say something I stood up wanting to leave but he pulled me back into his arms and made my heart wanting to explode! “Hajima~”

“Jonghyun-ah, don’t make me hate you.” I said as I tried to clear my mind. My emotions are all over the place. Hate, like, mad, confused all of them were there.

“Wae? I know you feel something whenever we’re together.” He stated as he loosen the grip around my waist.

“No I don’t Jonghyun.” I took the opportunity to push him and backed away from him slightly.

“Eunmi-ah.” Tears started to well and as I blinked they came running down. He took a step closer towards me and stretched his arms wide.

“Why are you like this Jonghyun? WHY?!”

“Cause I like you!”

“And is this how you’re telling me? By kissing me out of the blue?!” I shouted and bit my lower lips. “Smooth move.” I said and wiped my tears off. I turned around and ran off without even looking back at him.

At times like this I wished I can go back home. Mom would always know what to do and she would always give the best advice but I don’t think I could even face home right now without being bombarded with questions.

I ran as fast as I could and stopped as I ran out of breath. “Kim Jonghyun PABO!” I shouted in frustration and continued to walk down the streets. Absentmindedly I touched my lips.

I felt my heart still beating faster as ever. I looked up and halt a taxi. “SM Building please.” I said as soon as I entered the cab. In minutes I finally reached SM and after I paid the taxi fare I got off and walked towards the elevator.

“Eunmi!” I heard someone calling me as the elevator door open. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun smiling from ear to ear. “Good to bump into you.” He said smiling like an idiot.

I plastered a fake smile and bowed my head at him. “Hey look I wanna thank you for the save.” He said making me look at him confused. “Ah, you called when Sungmin-hyung and I were at Suzy’s house.” He continued.

“I kinda dragged Sungmin-hyung to accompany me. I don’t hate Suzy I just dislike her so yea.” He added with a smile.

“Oh, so let me get this straight Sungmin and you went to Suzy’s house because you guys had plans?” I asked curiously.

“Well Suzy has been bugging me to bring her out so I finally did and since I don’t want to be alone with her so I bring Sungmin-hyung along.” He explained. I nodded my head and smiled at Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ah, oh wait, is it ok if I call you without adding oppa…”

“Sure thing, I know about you and the not calling someone oppa thing.” Kyuhyun quickly said before I could finish my sentence. “Carry on.”

“Can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun nod his head and look at me questioningly. “Is there anything going on between Suzy and Sungmin? I heard Suzy calling him Jakiya just now over the phone.” I said as I lowered my head.

Kyuhyun laughed whole heartedly as we walked out of the elevator. “Are you kidding me? He hates that girl to death!” He said making me look at him with wide eyes. “Well not hate, hate. Well Suzy is annoying so we dislike her!” He quickly corrected as I nod my head.

“Were you jealous?” Kyuhyun said as he nudged me. “Were you? Were you?” He repeated making me blush.

“Yah, quit it.” I quickly said and hit Kyuhyun’s side.

“Uuu~ feisty. I like that about girls.” He said as he winked at me. “Wanna grab something together sometimes?”

“Wha-what?” I stuttered. I was surely shock at his sudden move.

“I was just kidding. Sungmin-hyung would kill me. He likes you.” He admitted making me look at him with wide eyes. “You don’t know? I was sure he told you that he likes you.”

“Tell me you’re kidding.” I quickly said as I look at him still in shocked.

“I’m not lying. Ask him yourself if you want. He likes you more than a friend.”

“But he told me just now he only likes me as a friend. And he would feel weird if he ever dates his friend.”

“Maybe he got scared or something that made him back out.”

“Kyuhyun-ah, seriously don’t joke around about this stuff.” I said trying to make sure.

“I’m serious! I swear!”

Everything inside of me shuts down as I can’t actually accept what I heard. I ran off without actually knowing this? I cried with broken heart for nothing?

My head hurts as much as my heart is right now and unknowingly everything went black and all I heard was a faint sound of Kyuhyun calling out my name and after that I heard nothing…

-Jonghyun’s POV-

After I grabbed the stuff I ran out trying to see if Eunmi was anywhere near the place. I saw a taxi being halt and I know that was Eunmi. I hurriedly got into my car and tailed the taxi.

I saw her drop off and as I was about to get out of the car I saw Kyuhyun-hyung running up to her. I was confused. Kyuhyun-hyung was super happy to see her. Well maybe because she’s close with them Super Juniors. I wanted to walk up to them when the security guy stopped me.

“Mr. Kim, I’m sorry but you can’t park your car there.” He said as he points at my car. “Please move it sir.” He said politely before bowing and smiled at me. I have no choice but did as told.

I got back up to Eunmi’s floor and as soon as the door opens Eunmi fell to Kyuhyun-hyung’s arm. “Eunmi-ah!” I shouted and dropped her stuff dog and foods as I hastily walk next to her.

“I’ll take her to her dorm.” I said to Kyuhyun-hyung who looked at me worriedly. “Don’t worry she must’ve been exhausted from all that practice.” I lied as I gave Kyuhyun-hyung an assuring smile.

He helped me carry the stuff as I carry Eunmi in my arms. ‘Eunmi-ah, what’s wrong with you?’ I took out the keys in her purse and unlock the door. “Hyung, you can put the stuff there.” I said as I laid her on the couch.

“You’ve been here?” He asked as he looked at me curiously.

“That one time only.” I said and smiled nervously at him. He bobbed his and excused himself after he got a call. He was about to close the door when I called him back in. “Hyung, can you not tell anyone about Eunmi like this? Even Sungmin-hyung.” I asked. He shot me questioning look but hummed a yes before and finally left us alone.

I took a towel and poured water in a washbowl and placed the damp towel on Eunmi’s forehead. I remember I once place the blanket she put on me at the other room when I cleaned her dorm the other day and I was lucky she didn’t move em.

I took that out and use it to cover her. “Eunmi-ah, please be alright.” I said quietly as I look at her. I changed her towel every now and then. I pushed the couch nearer to her and sat there as I rest my head on the side.

I looked at her as she lay there. “I hope you could give me a chance to redo what I did.”

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

So hey guys another chapter is up! :)

How did you guys like that little twist?

Well Eunmi is a confuse girl now.

Poor girl :/

Oh well.. Next chapters awaits!