Chapter 15.

You're My Star

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I was on my way to the ice cream stall right outside of our site. Ice cream, the thought of Eunmi invaded my mine and slowly a smile curved up my lips. Maybe I can forget Sooyoung. Maybe I could fall for Eunmi.

Maybe I should call Eunmi. Wait I shouldn’t! Well I could but what would Eunmi think? I’m overly obsessed with her? HECK. NO! That would make her think she have me in that little soft palms of hers.

Wait why am I doing? Why am I thinking of her in the first place!

“Hyung!” I heard Taemin called as he ran towards me finally distracting me from the thoughts of Eunmi. “Hyung, Sooyoung-noona wants to see you.” He added as he stood next to me. “Well she said to see her once we’re back of course.”

I sighed and nodded my head solemnly. I was actually planning to forget her and move on. “Hyung, gwenchana?” Taemin asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. “What are you doing outside anyway?” He asked again.

“mm… gwenchana.” I replied and walked towards our dressing room forgetting about buying ice cream. “I was just taking some fresh air.” I lied as I took a deep breath and plaster a smile on my face.

“Guys we’re going on stage in 5 minutes.” Our manager said as he barge in all proud and all. We all nodded our heads and stood up. “Let’s all do this!”

We all huddled together and screamed, “LET’S GO! ULTRA SHINee TRANSFORMATION!” as we stomped our feet. We calmly went up stage and sang our hearts out to our fans.

The day seems to end quickly and as soon as we end our concert we went back to our hotels and got everything packed. “Jonghyun-ah, we’ll have to send our luggage by tonight.” Onew-hyung said as he pulled his bag out of his room.

“Arasso, wait for me outside. I need to get some of my stuff arrange.” I said and Onew-hyung just nodded. I quickly stuffed that little Gucci bag in my luggage and zipped it up before anyone sees it.

“All right let’s go!” I said and pull Onew-hyung on one hand and pull my luggage on the other.

“Yah! Carry Key’s luggage!” Our manager scream which made me stopped and hurriedly grab Key’s luggage and got back on track with Onew-hyung. “Aish this boys.” I heard him murmured. I giggled and kept walking next to Onew-hyung as we thought on how to spend the night.

“Hyung, we’ll be coming back here in 3 days’ time, right?” I asked which made him nod.

“You’re right. Maybe we should plan on for the next day. We’ll be travelling too.” I nodded in response.

“Don’t get too excited. We have a lot of practice to do.” Our manager said interrupting our little happiness.

“We’ve been practicing for days now! Let us get our happiness for once.” I said as we turned around to our manager. “Please hyung~” I said followed by Onew-hyung.

“Maybe.” He said making us smiled.

“YEAH!” We shouted together.

-Your POV-

“Good work Eunmi-sshi.” The producer said as he spoke over the mike. I nodded and walked out of the recording room.

“Good work everyone.” I said and smiled as I bowed to the other staffs. I walked up to my manager as he handed me a bottle of water. “Can I have my phone back?” I asked as I sat down.

“Why? You finally wanna call home?” He said as he searched for my phone in his bag. I shrugged and punched in my password on my phone. “You know they’ve been bugging me about you.” He added as he eyed me.

“Are you trying to get me to call home?” I said finally picking up his hints. “I am not calling home till I debut. Jonghyun ruined a lot of things that I planned and it’s killing me!” I shouted.

“Things would’ve been better and I wouldn’t have to kill myself right now since I’m missing home badly and I wanted to hug umma right now but thanks to Jonghyun I can’t!” I stood up as I turned to leave when I saw Jonghyun hiding behind the door.

Well I ain’t stupid I can see his reflection from the mirror. “Jonghyun-ah…” I said quickly. He was surprised when I called out his name.

“Oh. Eunmi-ah.” He said as he finally walked in. “Ah… annyeong.” He said with a bitter smile. I bit my lower lips and looked at my manager who just shrugged not bothered to help me in any way.

“I’ll leave this to you.” He said as he patted my shoulder and dashed out. Great! This is just great.

“Jonghyun-ah, did you hear what I said?” I started off as I got closer to him. I heard him sigh and come on I didn’t have to ask him to know if he heard it or not.

“How’d you know I was there?” He asked as he sat on one of the couch. I sighed and sat next to him.

“Saw your reflection on the mirror.” I said which made him smile as he nodded his head. “Hey can you forget what you hear?” I said with a punch of guilt in my tummy.

“Can I undo what I’ve done if I can undo what I hear?” He said making me sigh.

“Jonghyun-ah…” I pleaded as I held his hand.

“Mianhae… Chincha mianhae.” He repeated making my heart ached. I don’t know why I’m such a little sissy when I’m next to Jonghyun. SINCE WHEN AM I THIS KIND OF GIRL ANYWAY?! Ok Kim Eunmi! Time to get back your pride!

“Pfft… sorry seems to be easy for everyone to say nowadays.” I said as I scoffed. That’s it. My cold attitude is back! Heck no one can ever change me now. “You know what forget it.” I said and stood up.

“Oh Kim Jonghyun, you owe me. BIG TIME!” I said and walked off. To be honest I may look cold right now but my inside is burning as I watched his expression. I shut my eyes tight as I bit my lower lips.

But hey! I got my image back! And no in hell way I am going to be sissy in front of Jonghyun ever again!