Friendship.

You're My Star

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I wasn’t satisfied by what I got yesterday so I’m going to ask for more. I walked up to one of our cordi-staff. “Noona, annyeong!” I said as I waved lively at her. She saw me and smiled at me.

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah, annyeong~” She said. I sat next to her as she was reviewing some of the clothes that we’re gonna use for the MV shooting. It was kinda planned to have a meeting this afternoon but I can’t personally make it since I have tight schedule with my members so she will be replacing me.

“Can I ask you a few questions?” I said as I looked at the clothing styles on the paper. She smiled and hummed a yes. “Is there anyone who will debut soon?” I said as I look at her.

“I don’t know. I did hear rumors stirring around about Eunmi going to debut but it wasn’t confirmed yet.” She said marking Onew-hyung’s statement true. “Why you asked?”

“Nothing special, I’m just curious that’s why.” I said quickly and rose from my seat. “I got to go noona. Don’t forget replacing me later! I’ll be off now.” I said and walked off.

I should’ve come to the meeting if it wasn’t for my schedule being pack like a tin of sardines! I heaved out a heavy sigh and walk back to the dorm to get ready for my schedule. I guess promoting our new album is super hard not that it has been easy in the past anyway.

-Your POV-

“KIM EUNMI!” I heard my name being called by my stylist. Seriously she’s super loud, annoying and I hate her but her works are like pure art so I have to bear with it for the magic to happen.

“Could you NOT shout at me?” I said stressing on the word ‘NOT’ at her.

“Could you stay still while I fix your hair?!” She hissed back making me rolled my eyes at her. Ish! She has issues and she needs to know where her position is. I puffed out air and blew my bangs out of sight.

“Are you two still bickering with each other?” My manager said as he stepped in the dressing room. “Eunmi, we need to hurry, we have schedule to catch up so please BEHAVE.” He said emphasizing the word ‘behave’.

What is wrong with today?! Aish. I just finished my make over when I saw Sungmin-oppa near the elevator. He’s probably on his way back to the dorm. “OPPA!” I shouted at him.

Yes, we’re super close. He was the first ‘sunbae’ friend I had. Since I was close with him I became close with the rest of Super Junior members too. “Oh, Eunmi! It’s been a long time since we haven’t meet. How are you?” He said as he saw me.

“I KNOW! I’m fine oppa, how about you?” I asked as I gave him a quick hug. You can say I have a huge crush on him but I don’t wanna scare him and ruin our friendship by telling him now do I? I mean how stupid can I be?

So it’s been a secret for as long as we’re being friends. “I’m good. Hey we should hang out sometimes!” He suggested which made me smile. Every time he said that it would sew in a new sweet memory to my silk of fantasy memory with him.

“I would love too! Maybe we could catch up with each other.” I said which made him nod his head. “Oh and early note to you, I’ll be debuting soon!” I said cheerfully which made him smile widely.

“You are? That’s great!” He grabbed my both of my hand and held it tight. Oh god knows how nervous I am right now and that if I ever die like this I would regret NOTHING, NOTHING I TELL YOU! “When are you debuting? Now would be really great to have a party for you!”

“It’s not fixed yet. I’ll be making my appearance in Jonghyun’s MV though.” I said smiling like an idiot. “We should have a party but once I’ve debuted sounds better.” I added briefly after.

“Mmhmm, True. That way we won’t get too much hope. You’ll never know when things changes.” He added. He flashed his ever so charming smile which killed me inside. Why is he so charming and adorable? It’s so hard to even breathe next to him!

“Hey, I hate to say this to you but I have to go. I have a meeting soon.” I said as the elevator door opens. “See you soon.” I said with a smile. He smiled back and waved at me as the door closes separating us.

I sighed and walked off to the meeting room. I wonder if Jonghyun-sunbaenim will join us. I would like to see him up close or maybe not. I puffed out air and open the door.

The meeting went out find. Jonghyun-sunbaenim didn’t attend, which is no surprise there since they’re a major star now. “So when is the shooting gonna start?” I asked my manager who was in front of me.

“Tomorrow but we have to see if Jonghyun-sshi will be available.” He said reviewing the plot line for the MV. “Have you read your copy?” He asked as he turned back to look at me.

“This?” I said pointing to the book on my hand. “Memorized them already.” I said confidently. I rolled my eyes at him and walked pass him.

“Oh Eunmi, tomorrow morning we’ll be having vocal lesson so don’t wake up too late!” He shouted as soon as I reached the elevator. I waved back to him signaling him I heard it.

I pressed the 3rd floor button, which is where my room is. Once the door opens I saw Eunhyuk-oppa walking towards the elevator. “OH! Eunmi-ah!” He said waving at me.

“Oh, oppa annyeong~” I said waving back at him. “What’s wrong?” Before he even answered he gave me a hug which kinda surprised me. “Ya~ oppa, wae?” I asked as I got worried somehow.

“Congratulations! Chulkahae!” He said which stunned me. I’m pretty close to him but not as close as I am to Sungmin-oppa.  “I heard from Sungmin you’re debuting!” He said.

“You were making me worried for no reason! You’re always like this oppa.” I said smacking him. All he did was giggle obviously amused as I pout at him. “Meanie~” I said and did a ‘humph’ sound.

“Aigo kyeopta!” He said pinching my cheeks. I tried getting his hands off me when I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and pulled Eunhyuk-oppa’s hand off me. “Yah, Sungmin-ah!”

I swear my heart stopped beating that very moment. Eff! I was super anxious! We three end up chatting away in my room trying to pass time before my next schedule.

 

 

Second chapter is up..

Hehe..

I'm not sure if you guys like it but HEY I GOT 3 new subbies~ ;)

Thank you~

SundayLightForest YieYoungmi and ZeeyLeey!

I also got 81 views!

 

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!

 

Comment Section:

 

SundayLightForest: Aww pretty lady thank you ;) Yes! When will your new story up? :p HEHE! <3