Chapter 19

You're My Star

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I don’t know if it was me or it’s just my imagination but is Eunmi trying to avoid me? Did I say something wrong to her? I didn’t see her after that day we went to my house.

Maybe it’s my imagination. Well we’re together right now practicing for my solo stage on Inkigayo, Music Bank, M! Countdown and Show Championships. I keep on arguing why since the MV was just for the fans to see my hotness acting and nothing more since the rest of the member weren’t in it.

I’m tired reasoning with Manager Hyung so I gave up after he said it’s just to extend Sherlock promotion cause after my solo stage the rest would go up and sang Sherlock along with Eunmi.

I know it’s weird since we had our goodbye stage early but I guess this won’t cause any harm plus it’s just for a week. I guess there’s something for me to keep busy about.

Anyway enough with that now lets get back to this situation between Eunmi and me. I looked at her and tilted my head in confusion. She definitely avoided my gaze. I walked one step towards her and like a magnet with the same pole she took one step away.

It’s like some magic trick where I move closer to her she just keep on repelling. Whoa. This is so weird. I was about to talk to her about it but she was saved as the instructor told us we can go.

Without any second thought she dashed out like lightning! Ah Jeongmal! What is up with her?! It’s really frustrating. I was gonna ask her out to grab some lunch and well get to know what her likes and dislikes.

I sighed and walked out towards the elevator when Sooyoung appears as soon as the elevator door opens. I smiled when I saw her but as the door opens wider I saw her with a guy that I don’t know of.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Jonghyun-sshi.” She greeted little that I know she sounded happy or excited. She held the guy’s hand tight as she walked passed me. My heart crumbled down as I guess who that guy is in her life.

He’s the guy that has Sooyoung’s heart.

Solemnly I walked in the elevator and as if my soul was out of my body I walked around empty mindedly and ignore anyone who talked to me. Yes, that’s how hurt I am. Why can’t I just forget her and move on? I saw Minho walking up to me as I eyed him. "Hyung, wanna go to the club?" I guess I needed some loosening up, maybe taking a few shots will be fine.

-Your POV-

I carried him with all the energy I have left and flops him on the couch. I sighed and got up. “What am I gonna do with you?” I said as I scratched my head. I took some ice pack and some water as I carefully wipe his face.

As I look at him closer he has seriously got more and more attractive. I am seriously in deep trouble if anyone knows he is here. I might as well get anti-fans before you even debut.

I sighed and look at him one more time. He looks so peaceful. I thought as I smile at his sleeping figure. I took out a blanket from my room and cover him up. Why are you so drunk?

Does your heart hurt that bad? Do you really wanna forget her? I sighed and stood up. “Sleep well Kim Jonghyun.” I said and closed the light before I went to my room.

Morning came faster than I thought it would. I yawned and stretched as I got out of bed. I walked out of my room to check on Jonghyun and I was glad that he was still asleep.

I quickly wash up and got dressed. I thought of making Jonghyun something to eat. Hey I might be a brat but I know how to cook ok. I am an independent brat! If that even make sense.

Well my mom send me to this fancy smancy cooking class after school and well I kinda ace it! Yeay me. I cooked for him the soup for sobering up. I do have some trouble remembering the recipe but thank god there’s internet around here.

They can be very helpful. I heard a thud in the living room followed by a cry, “AH!” I giggled as I made my way out of the kitchen. “Where…” He squinted as he looked up.

“Morning.” I greeted cheerily. “Did someone got drunk and lost his way home?” I said with a baby voice. I heard him sighed as I smirked at him. “Haja, I made a sobering up soup for you.” I said helping him up.

“I need to go to the wash room first. Can I?” He asked. I nodded and showed him the way. Once he was done he sat next to me in the kitchen and sheepishly smiled at me. “Sorry.” He said.

“Don’t sweat it. Take it as a payback for all of what you done to me.” I said. “Now eat before the soup gets cold.” He hesitated for a while as I look at him.

“Where did you learn how to cook?” He said as he took a spoonful.

“Is it ok?” I asked. He nodded in response as he continues eating the soup. “Ah I knew it you would like dog food.” I joked which made him spewed out the food in his mouth.

“YAH!” He screamed as I giggled. “You… wah chincha.” He said again as I continue to laugh.

I inhaled in air and put on a serious face. “You have to clean that.” I said as I stood up. “I got practice to do for my debut so I’ll be in the recording room to finally finish recording my song so once you’re done, CLEAN! Then you can leave. Just lock it from inside. Got to go.” I said and rushed out.

I don’t know but my heart is like racing so freaking fast when I look at him. And all those stuff I heard last night haunts me to death. Poor Jonghyun he must’ve really like Sooyoung. I placed my hands over my chest as I can feel my heart beats faster...

“Kim Jonghyun what have you done to me?"

 

I'm doing double update and it's done :D