Date

You're My Star

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I was lobbying around at the dorm trying to think of something to do. I have no schedule today. Not that I want to attend schedule anyway. “Ah! I’m so bored!” I cried out loud making Taemin jumped as my sudden cries startled him.

“HYUNG~ I was about to fall asleep!” He whines and walked towards Minho who was reading some sort of sport magazine. “Hyung~” He cutely snuggled on Minho’s lap. Since Key is out to do his musical I have no one to annoy.

“I don’t know what to do…” I said as I look at Onew-hyung who was busy looking at some food catalogue, probably trying to see what’s good for dinner. “What are you doing?” I ask curiously.

“I’m trying to decide what to eat for dinner. You want anything?” He said quickly not once his eyes left the catalogue. He’s probably deciding what kind of chicken he wants to eat next.

I took a sneak peek and ding dong he was looking at some chicken menus. Aish this boy is eating way too much chicken. “I’m going to go out and walk around for a while.” I said as he hummed a yeah.

I took my t-shirt and walk out. I got to the elevator and saw Sooyoung-noona standing in front of the elevator door. Me and the SNSD noona are in one floor so it’s not much of a big deal.

“Noona~” I called out happily and boy I was super happy when I see her. It’s always like that. I mean, she’s pretty, tall and very, very attractive. Yes, it doesn’t take a whole lot of reading to know that I like her. No doubt about it.

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah! Annyeong~” She said waving cutely at me. I was like stunned by her incredible beauty. I just couldn’t stop smiling at her. “Where are you going?” She asked making me smile.

“Out for some fresh air, noona?” We stepped into the elevator and pressed the button almost at the same time. Our hand met which sends sparks down my spine. I think I’m suffocating! It’s been years since I knew her and working with her has been wonderful but maybe I should man up and well confess.

I mean, through the hard ships we’ve been through when I’m with her there will always be a time for me to laugh out loud joke around with her and well creates new happy memories.

That’s what attracts me most to her, her bubbliness, her personality that can change the atmosphere. We walk out of the elevator as we chat along the way. I need to be ready with everything. Maybe I should set up a date.

“Noona, will you be free anytime this week? I mean do you have schedule?” I asked after a few debates in my head whether to ask her or not. She did think about it so fingers cross that she will say yes.

“I’ll be free for next week. Why? This week we’re kinda busy doing some new steps and all.” She said with a smile.

“Nothing, I was thinking of going out for you know movies or something.” I said after much thought. I may seem calm as the sea, but inside I’m like being hit by a typhoon or something!

-Your POV-

I got out of my dorm and walked towards the stairs. I feel like exercising today so I wanted to do some warm up by using the stairs. I walk off to the nearest gym where I found Hongki-oppa and Minho-oppa doing their regular gym activities.

“Oh Eunmi-sshi.” Minho said as he waved his hand at me. “What brings you here?” He asked as I approached them. I’m not really quite close with them yet but I do know them. Pfft who am I kidding, who doesn’t know SHINee?

“I feel like exercising.” I said and smiling at them as I slightly bows my head at them. “Are you guys doing your everyday routine?” I asked even though I know the answer.

“Yeap.” They both said at the same time. I got close to them because of well Super Junior-sunbaenim. I don’t know why but I become really close with them easily. I don’t really mingle with other trainees and other sunbaenim though I do know they are all nice people.

I did have a chance to talk to TVXQ-sunbaenim and both are super nice but I just barely see them around, or is it because whenever I’m around they’re not there. Either way I haven’t seen them daily.

Speaking of the devils here they are. “Oh, Eunmi-ah, you’re here too?” Changmin asked as he placed his bag down. “Minho-yah~ where’s Kyuhyun?” He sat next to Minho on the floor as he did some stretching.

“Ok, being here is getting awkward.” I said and stood up. I am definitely out of place here so I think going to the other side on the tread mill would be better. I stood up and walked over to the tread mill.

What? It’s weird to be with them when all they talk about is the em, girls, cars and probably something random. Surely I don’t wanna be there and all awkward and stuff. How I wish Sungmin is here. Oh well.

 

 

My 4th subscriber: ElmoBrew

Hello there fluffies~ ;)

I updated! YEAY :D

So here's my system. I'll update after every 2 days :) Or 1 depends how my mood is.

I know It's kind of slow but I am thinking to build up story first before they met each other. So yea.. :)

Bare with me yeah?

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!

 

Comment Section:

ElmoBrew: Thank you dearest~ Well lets just wait a little bit more :)