New Song? Solo?

You're My Star

-Your POV-

I was sitting at the edge of my bed while listening to the track that my manager gave me. It’s not quite bad, but I’m not saying it’s that good either. I nodded since there is nothing for me to do anyway.

“I like it.” I said simply as I plug off the earpiece. “So is the date for my debut fixed?” I asked while looking at the lyrics of the song. Revision is good you know. I need to get into the mood to this.

“We’ll set it soon. Since you like the song we’ll try to arrange something for you to test it with your voice.” He said getting up from his seat. I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes.

“Do you doubt my singing skills?” I made a ‘pfft’ sound and again rolled my eyes at him. “You’ve been with me far too long than anyone else you know how I sound like.” I flipped my hair and stood up.

“It’s not that I don’t believe in your skills. We’re just trying to see if the melody is right for your voice.” He said walking off to the front door. I followed him as I look at him in hatred.

“Why are you saying that? The song was fine!” I shouted making him turned to me. Well yes, I’m a snotty brat that thinks I have it all. Well don’t I? “It would totally match my voice!” I added.

“It’s not all goes as it sound now stop complaining and get into the mood of the song if you want to be better!” He said slamming the door in front of my face. I bit my lower lips and held my breath to calm myself down.

He knows how I hate when people do that to me! AISH! He is getting to my nerve. If only he’s not my father’s friend I would’ve change him ASAP and get myself a new manager.

“He’s so hateful!” I puffed out air and got my phone out. I click on the number 2 which automatically calls my umma. After a few rings I heard her voice.

Umma: Oh my baby! How are you?
Me: MAD! I’m good though but I think I can die out of all this anger!
Umma: Aigo~ who did this to my little princess tell umma and I will give them a life lesson for making my princess like this.
Me: Pfft! Like you would do it. It’s my manager! Taejun-sshi!
Umma: It’s his job sweetie, bear with it.
Me: Can’t you talk to appa on changing him umma?
Umma: I tried but he is as stubborn as you!
Me: Umma! I’m so not stubborn.
Umma: Oh yes you are. Little princess, I have to go. I’ll be having a meeting in a few minutes.
Me: Arasso, bye umma. I love you.

I end the call with a sigh. It’s true that appa is super stubborn I guess I got that from him. I slouched on the couch and switch on the TV.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

“Hyung!” I shouted as I ran towards my manager. “Hey, what’s up for that solo?!” I wanted to scream at him but I kinda restrain myself.

“I don’t really know. They just told me that it would make a good thing for you to do that song an MV where you’ll be starring in it.” He explained as I approached him.

“Can’t you at least discuss it with me?” I said my temper is killing me and I know I have issues but WHO CARES! “What would the others think of this?!” I’m practically losing my entire mind!

“Don’t you want extra cash? I mean they promised for every view you will be paid.” I narrowed my eyes at him trying to register his words in my mind. “Oh Jonghyun, treat it as an extra thing for the album.” He said as he patted my shoulder.

“What do you mean by extra cash?” I asked out of curiosity. I know what he means I mean I just want confirmation, that’s all. Plus it’s better to actually get curious in this kind of stuff before it gets misleading. “And how the heck is it an ‘extra’ to the album, when the album was long released in 2008?! Reality check we’re in 2012 that’s like 4 years gap!”

“Cool down Jonghyun. I can’t read minds. I just do as told. Plus we’re kinda trying to debut an artist so we need your solo song.” He explained and walks off.

“YAH! Hyung! I’m not done yet!!” I shouted as he disappeared off to the elevator. HE IS UNBELIVABLE! Who the heck are we trying to debut here? I mean is he/she that damn important?!

I stormed off back to the dorm where I found Key sitting on the couch. I walked up to him and curled into a ball as I rest my head on his lap. “Did something happen?” He asked without even looking at me.

“I’ll be doing solo MV.” I admitted, which made the other member to crowd on us.

“YOU’RE DOING SOLO?!”
“ARE YOU DEBUTING AS A SOLO ARTIST?!”

“WHEN?! ARE YOU LEAVING US BEHIND NOW?!”

I have no idea how loud they were. I stood up and with a shout, “YAH! I am as confused as you are and PLEASE DON’T EVER THINK OF ME DEBUTING SOLO! WE PROMISED TO ALWAYS BE AS A TEAM, REMEMBER?!”

They nodded their heads and hummed a yes or it’s true but no one said anything else. “I talked to manager hyung just now he said about doing this ‘MV’ thing to help someone debut or something like that.”

“Maybe it’s some of the trainees.” Taemin said which make us all gawked at him. “What?” He said confused.

“Taemin, it doesn’t take a scientist to figure that part out. I mean who else would SM throw their money to if it’s not to debut one of their trainees.” Minho said solemnly as we shook our heads at our innocent maknae. Seriously he is so innocent sometimes I wanna cramp his brain with some senses.

“Anyway skipping Taemin’s weird conclusion,” Onew said as he sat on the couch. “I heard they are going to debut Eunmi soon.” He said after. I haven’t seen her well officially though. I mean I saw her in the building and stuff but never actually met her formally, even though she’s been here for almost a few years now.

“Maybe it’s for her or someone else.” Key added as he continues to watch the drama he was watching before I came in and stole the attention. “Now would you guys please, I’m trying to watch this drama.” He said eyes glued on the TV.

 

 

 

First chapter is up.

You guys like it?

It's kind of slow but yeah.

 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

 

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!