ert!

You're My Star

-Jonghyun’s POV-

“Hyung, wake up, hyung.” I heard someone calling my name as he shook me. “Hyung, why are you sleeping here?” He asked. I open one eye but quickly shut them tight as the sunlight blinding me.

“Where am I?” I said getting in a sitting position. I rubbed my eyes and open them slowly. I took a deep breath and look at my surrounding. I was at the balcony, shirtless. I was sitting on the cold floor as I look at Taemin who was sitting next to me and Minho who was standing at the door.

“Hyung, why did you sleep here?” Minho asked as he shook his head. I sighed and stood up with the help of Taemin. Minho walked in ahead of us and grabbed a bottle of water that was near the table.

“I have no clue.” I said as he hand me the water. Taemin sigh and as I took a seat on the dining table next to Key. “I don’t think I was drunk. I haven’t had any alcohol lately.”

I heard Key scoffed along with Minho. “Well that’s the best lie I have heard all day.” Key said laughing. Minho was laughing too but wasn’t as hysterical as Key. “Your breath reeks of alcohol, you were crying last night all by yourself.” Key said after he was done laughing at me.

“Hyung, we’re not deaf even though we’re asleep we can hear you hyung.” Taemin said patting my back. Obviously he was worried. Onew look at me as he walks in. “Oh Onew-hyung. Our manager wants see you as soon as possible.”

“I’ll get to him later. First I wanna talk to Jonghyun.” I raised both of my brows at him and then squints my eyes at him. He sighed and sat in front of me. “You know you can talk to us with anything right Jonghyun?” He said all so serious.

“Did you wake up in the wrong side of the bed hyung?” I said as he shook his head. I know what he means and I know when it comes to dongsaeng problem he’s always there to listen, always there to give advice.

People may wonder why he’s the leader other than that he’s the eldest well this is the other reason why. If it was me I would care less but to him it’s a serious thing and it shouldn’t be something you can joke around with.

I gave up, not wanting to argue and dragged my walls down as I spill everything to my group members since we’re all here. Sometimes I’m glad that I have them to comfort me, supporting me though they can be one pain in the .

-Your POV-

So today is finally the D-day. I’m excited, nervous, tired, it’s like a roller coaster ride feeling for me. I just hope this filming goes out well. I walk into the set and greeted the staffs that were already there.

They bought me to this spot where there we pretty clothes hanging. They were seriously pretty. I smirked and walked over to it and started picking the clothes for me to wear.

Since I already read the scripted, I basically know how it goes and man you need to look good. You’re acting with THE famous Global icon here. Not to mention a hottie. Though he doesn’t seem to be as hot as my Minnie~

Since I was done picking my clothes I thought I would go over to my trailer since we’ll be filming for a few days. I was on my way to my trailer when I spotted Jonghyun-sunbaenim walking towards his trailer.

He was on his own and damn he got a good fashion sense. I think I might actually drool over him. I smiled and thought that I would introduce myself to him formally when a female staff walks in.

I saw him smiling at them and wink, which made them giggled. I rolled my eyes at him and tried hard not to puke. I mean he was clearly flirting! I decided to brush it off and just went in my trailer.

I peeked out of the window and I saw him wrapping his arm around the female’s staff neck, which FYI grossed me out. They were talking and whatnot. “Ok, eww. If they are dating then they are showing too much PDA!” I said to myself and sat on the couch.

I looked over through the script trying to get into the mood before going on set. My mind is pretty hectic right now. What if Jonghyun is a ert? I mean look at how he easily wrapped his arms around that staff unnie!

What if he tries to do something weird with me?! OMG! I rushed over to the door and locked it. And not long after I heard a knock on my door. “Eunmi-ah, time to go on set.” I heard my manager’s voice.

“Coming!” I replied walking out of my trailer and followed my manager towards the set. ‘Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down Eunmi.’ I said in my mind trying to relax my racing heart.

“Oh Jonghyun, this is Eunmi, Eunmi this is your sunbae, Jonghyun.” The director said as he introduced us. I bowed my head slightly and tried to plaster a smile on my face.

I saw him smirked as he look at me from top to bottom. Yup that confirms it he’s a ert! I mentally sigh as he stuck out his hand while I on the other hand just walk pass him.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

Well that wasn’t nice. I said to myself as she walked pass me. What’s her problem? I shook my head and shrugged it off. Maybe she can’t handle my hotness. Oh well I puffed out air as I solemnly walk towards the changing room.

My mind wondered off to the scene last night. Rejected was definitely what I felt. I knew she had a clue about me liking her. Maybe she just needs some space. I don’t know, or maybe she just doesn’t like me, at all.

“Jonghyun-sshi, are you done?” I heard the cordi-noona said as she entered the room. I was kinda startled because I’ve been spacing out. I nodded and walked off to the set and saw Eunmi bossing people around.

‘Wow she’s bossy. Why does she remind me of Key?’ I thought to myself. I sighed and walked over to set. “Alright! Lets get it going!” I shouted which made her snapped her head at me. I winked at the staff noonas that were there and smiled at Eunmi as I got closer to her, I can definitely see disgust written all over her face.

The director told us what we have to do. So the first scene we’re just acting as if we’re going on a date. Going to the café and talking just anything. I felt a sudden flash back of my last outing with Sooyoung; I mean that was what we did.

I lowered my head which made the director look at me with questioning look. “Are you ok Jonghyun-sshi?” He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I look up to meet his curious eyes and nodded slightly. I heaved a long sigh and try to plaster a smile on my face hiding the pain that I felt.

 

 

Hello Cupcakes~

Next chapter is up~

Feeling like giving this story some fast motion so yea..

Finally they meet! :D HEHE

 

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!

 

Comment Section:

 

ElmoBrew: Pretty sad.. Drunk... :/ I can't do a sad puppy crying scene! So fast forward! :p There you go an update ^^

YieYoungmi: Well he's just so sad... -n- So sad~~ Oh well..