Mistake.

You're My Star

-Jonghyun’s POV-

Appa better give me a good explanation to all this! Aish! Out of all appa’s friend why does it has to be HER house?! I in air and looked at her. She’s kinda cute but heck she’s bossy.

I kinda understand that since she grew up in this big mansion! Like seriously this house could fit 100 people! Butlers were here and there and there’s like a huge mirror at every corner!

Maybe that’s why she’s so vain. I scoffed as our parents talked. “Appa, can I be excused?” She said as she held on to her dad’s arm. Her dad looks at her with a stern look.

I feel as if there were a winter air just hit me when I see those cold look on her father’s eyes. ‘Ok note to self: Don’t get on Mr. Kim’s nerve.’ I mentally noted.

“You want to have an alone time with Jonghyun?” He said as he shot a glare at me? I literally shook my head frantically as I look at him. I heard Eunmi snickered. I guess she’s enjoying me being scared.

“Mmhmm. I wanna talk to him about something. We’ll just be in the back yard.” I look at her suspiciously as she stood up and bowed to my dad. “It won’t be long.” She said and took my hand.

“You can take your time Eunmi-sshi.” My dad said as I gave him a wtf look. He just looked at me and waved his hand at me signaling me to just follow her.

Oh damn it, it’s not like I have a choice. I pulled my hand off her as she snapped her head at me. “Just follow.” She ordered. “Make sure you’re not lost.” She warned. I shrugged and look at the picture on the wall.

I guess I should’ve paid attention to where she was going. I look around and well I kinda got well, lost. ‘Where is she?!’ I said and moved as slowly as ever. I saw one of her butlers walking my way.

“Jeogi, do you know where the backyard is?” I asked. He kinda looks at me suspiciously and raised his brows at me.

“And may I know who you are sir?” He replied with a questioning look.

“I’m a friend of Eunmi.” I said which made his expression quickly change.

“Ri-right over here si-sir.” He said leading the way. ‘Wow she must’ve been pretty mean to her butlers.’ I thought as I followed him. “Ju-just walked over there.” He said and as he was about to leave Eunmi popped in and walked towards us.

“There you are!” She shouted at me. “Where were you?!” I looked at her as she puffed out air. The butler turned to her and bowed before excusing himself.

“Yah!” She screamed making him stopped on his track. He faced her and bowed again. “Get us something to drink, and also some fruits or whatever NOTHING heavy we’re gonna have our lunch soon so HURRY!”

“Aren’t you being too harsh?” I squeaked as I followed her towards the bench. “I didn’t even have the time to thank him.” I said and sat took a seat in front of her.

She snorted and rolled her eyes at me. “Please. It’s his job why thank him for?” She said arrogantly.

“He was kind enough to show me the way.” I said making her laugh.

“We paid him to be nice to our guess. So it is his job.” She said. “Stop being all Mr. Nice and all.” She added and it wasn’t long when the butler came with our food and drink.

“Hey,” I called before he leaves, “Thanks for showing the way.” I said with a smile. In return he bowed respectfully at me and returns my smile. “See if you act nice with him he wouldn’t be all scared to you.”

She rolled her eyes at me and practically ignored me. “Why are you here anyway?” She asked as she took a sip of her drink. I shrugged and took my drink.

“My dad said he wanted me to meet someone. I was bored and got nothing to do so I obliged.” I answered making her nods her head. “You?” I mentally smacked myself in the head for asking a stupid question.

“It’s my house. What do you expect?!” She rolled her eyes at me. “What kind of question was that?” She laughed whole heartedly.

“Forget that I ever ask.” I said as she tried to stop laughing. I was staring at her as she giggled away. I didn’t realize that I was directly staring at her for a long time when she hits my hand.

“What are you looking at?” She asked curiously. She looked at me questioningly as I clear my throat. “Well?” She said impatiently.

“I was just… looking.” I said stupidly. And again I mentally curse myself.

“ert.” She replied which kinda shocked me. She made an ‘ugh’ sound and stood up. “Anyway, it would be time for lunch by now.” She added awkwardly.

“I was just thinking!” I said trying, but fail to defend myself.

“Right! Thinking about ERTED things!” I heard her shout.

“YAH!” I screamed following her suit.

We were running just like a cat and a mouse till we bumped onto our parents. “There you are.” Her dad said as he eyed us. “It’s time for lunch.” We bowed our heads slightly as we exchange looks.

We giggled before following our parents. “Pabo~” She said as she passed by me before seating next to her mom. I widen my eyes at her which made her stuck her tongue out.

“So Shinwoo-sshi, how old is your daughter?” My dad asked. I seriously choked on my food once I heard him asked. Eunmi looked at me and mouthed ‘pabo’ and giggled.

“She’s turning 19 in a few days’ time. Her birthday is on the 28th June.” Her dad replied as she sweetly smiles at my dad. I gave her a look as she scrunched up her nose at me.

“Oh she’s just 3 years apart from Jonghyun then.” My dad said as he looked at me with that cheeky smile of his. Aish my dad is going way too far with this. The rest of the conversation was just you know about my dad’s business with her dad and all those boring stuff.

We finally finished at it was almost 1. I saw Eunmi looking at the watched and gasp. “Umma, appa, I have schedule soon.” She said as she stood up from her seat. “I’ll call you tonight umma.” She said as she kissed her cheek. “Annyeong appa.” She said and kissed his dad’s cheek.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim.” She politely bowed her head at my dad and smiled at me. I stood up and bowed at her parents.

“Eunmi-sshi. Wait up we’re having MV shooting together right.” I said quickly before she escapes.

“OMO! You’ll be featured in a music video?! Why didn’t you tell us?” Her mom shrieked as she bit her lower lips. I kinda feel guilty for bursting the bubble to her parents.

“I’ll tell you about it later…” She said as she sighed. “Lets go.” She said lifelessly. She pulled my hand and dragged me till we reached the front door. I can’t even keep track on how many times she sighed while waiting for a taxi.

I bit my lower lips and took out my phone. I called my manager to pick us up and within minutes my manager showed up and I grabbed her wrist and dragged her in. Our way back was awkward. No one said a thing and she was just looking out the window.

I puffed out air and looked at her. “Sorry.” I said finally breaking the silence. I pushed up the tiny window separating us from the driver seat. Well this is a way we can chat without being bothered by my manager and so he couldn’t eavesdrop on our conversation. It’s a sound proof window? I think.

“It’s too late.” She said coldly. “It is not like sorry can make my parents UN-hear when you said.” She added not moving an inch.

“Well at least I’m apologizing for it.” I said which made her glared at me. “Sorry?” I said again which made her rolled her eyes at me. We finally reached the MV set.

“Forget it.” She said walking out to her trailer. You’ve done it this time Kim Jonghyun. I never like her but I didn’t mean to upset her. Ottokke?

 

Next chapter coming right up! :)

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!