Chapter 16.

You're My Star

-Your POV-

“Kim Jonghyun!” I called out as I walked off to the back of the set. “Would you please be serious about this?” I shouted as I rolled my eyes at him. “Again from the top!”

We are currently having this small dance routine for Jonghyun’s performance in Inkigayo, Music Bank and heck other more. He keeps on playing around make stupid mistakes when even a 3 year old can master it within minutes.

“1, 2, 3, 4, turn, 1, 2, 3, 4 and turn.” I instructed. Jonghyun was finally being serious as he followed my steps. “1, 2, 3, twirl, 1, 2, 3, jump!” And FAILED!

I think his tiny ert brain intentionally wanted to make a mistake so he can take advantage to hold me in his arms. So ok, it was supposed to be me jumping at him and him catching me and went back to dancing.

But he just has to make a silly mistake and ended up with me on top of him as we fell to the ground. I was lucky that I moved my face to the left preventing us from kissing each other.

“KIM JONGHYUN! AISH!” I said smacking his chest. “Why are you like this?! It’s frustrating! The show is in a 9 days and you just have to mess around!” I yelled at him in frustration.

“Forget it! Let’s practice again tomorrow!” I said and stormed off. I hated it when I dance with a temper it just makes me hate dancing if I ever make a mistake. I mean dancing is one of the things that I like and if me hating it I might not want to dance again, which is bad.

I grabbed my towel and my bag before exiting the dance studio. I slouched on the floor next to the door as my stomach was killing me. Ah yes, I skipped meals again. I don’t want to look fat on my first appearance on TV.

So I kinda have a diet. Well aggressive diet. I’ve gain a few KG since I entered here and that’s not healthy for me right now. I held on to my tummy as I tried to ignore my growling tummy.

“Yah! Kim Eunmi! Did you go off without eating again?!” I looked up to see Jonghyun standing in front of me.

“Shut up Jonghyun.” I said as I tried to stand up. It was useless since I barely have any energy left. My legs are weak from the endless dance practice and I was about to fall when Jonghyun caught me in time.

“Yah, lets just go and get something to eat. OK?” He offered.

“Go. Away. Jonghyun!” I shouted and pushed his hands off. “I’m fine by myself.” I took a few steps and again I almost fell.

“Whoa~” Jonghyun said as he caught me again. “You know what I’m done with your stubbornness and guess what? You’re not the only one that is stubborn around here.” He said and lifts me up bridal style.

“Right now just forget about everything and just relax.” He said as our faces were merely inches apart. He was so close that I think my heart beat raced at his sudden action.

He carried me towards the elevator and finally placed me down. “Ah let me go!” I said and dragged me out as soon as we reached the basement. I was so confused and I didn’t know what to do but follow him.

He ushered me into his car and shut the door. “Yah, where are you taking me?” He just looked at me and smile.

“You’ll see.” He stepped on the gas and drove off. After an hour or so of drive we finally reach our destination. Well more like his desired place. I don’t know where we are except that we just parked in front of a house.

“Yah, where are we?” I said as I looked out. Before I know it he was standing right in front of the door. He grabbed me by the hand and again dragged me towards the door step.

“Jonghyun-ah, where are we?” I asked endlessly. I’m worried right now!

“Be patient.” He said as he took out some keys from his pocket and that was when it hits me. We’re at his place. “UMMA! APPA! I’M HOME!” He yelled as soon as he opened the door. “Are you gonna stand there? Come on in.” He said as he motioned his hand at me.

“Oh! Jonghyun-ah! You’re here!” His umma said as she walks out of the living room with Jonghyun’s appa right behind her. “Oh, is this Kim Eunmi-sshi? Oh how unexpected.” She said.

I bowed to her countless times as she stood next to me after giving Jonghyun a short hug. “Umma, are you gonna abandon me now for Eunmi?” He pouted and seriously I wanna laugh right now at how ridiculous he looks like.

“Aish this kid. We need to welcome our guess.” She said hitting Jonghyun’s arm. I managed to giggle as we enter the living room. “We’re so sorry. We didn’t know you would drop by so the house is kinda untidy right now.”

“Aniya~ I was the one who dropped in without warning.” I apologized. Jonghyun stood there as he eyed a little boy who was busy playing with his trucks. “Oh yeppuda~” I said as I crouched next to him.

His mom stood up and excused herself and walked off to the kitchen after Jonghyun complains how hungry he is. Pfft, is he always this hungry?

“Be careful he hits everyone he sees.” Jonghyun warned as he gave the little boy a nasty look. “Anyway, he’s my auntie’s son.” He continued.

“Ya, why are you so bad to him?” I said and looked at the little boy. “Annyeong~” I said as I waved at him. He stopped whatever he was doing and gave me a glare.

Seriously it was scary and cute at the same time. I mean he’s just like the mini me! “Annyeong~” I said again as I stuck out my hand. “What’s your name?” I asked.

“That’s a bad idea. He never speaks to someone he-” He was cut off when the boy smiled at me and shook my hand.

“Jungjin-imnida.” He said with the most adorable smile I’ve ever seen. “Noona?” He said as he looked at me sweetly.

“Ah so cute!” I said as I pinched his cheeks. “Noona? Eunmi-noona. Jungjin-ah annyeong~” I said again. Jonghyun stood there astonished as Jungjin and I talked to each other.

“UMMA! APPA! COME SEE THIS!!” He screams as if he saw a ghost or something. And within minutes his parents came as I picked up Jungjin in my arms. His parents’ reaction was the same as Jonghyun as they saw me lifting up Jungjin.

“Oh- Jungjin…” His appa said as he pointed at us.

“What? No one ever picks him up before?” I asked which made the shook their heads simultaneously. “Mwoah?”

“Jungjin hates it. Not even we can pick him up. Only his parents.” Jonghyun said as he walks closer to Jungjin and I. “Watch.” He said as he gestured his hand as if he was trying to get Jungjin off me.

“YAH!” Jungjin hits him on the head with the toy car that was in his hand.

“OMO!”

“AH!”

I quickly placed Jungjin gently on the couch as I examine Jonghyun. “You ok?” I asked as I pulled his hands off. I saw blood on his forehead slowly dripping down on the side of his head.

“OMO!” I gasped as I saw the red liquid and covered my mouth quickly.

 

-----

 

I'll double update today :)