Chapter 27.

You're My Star

-Your POV-

I rubbed my eyes as I felt my pillow vibrated. “Ah! Who could it be?!” I took out my phone and looked at the caller ID. “Eh, why would Sungmin call me early in the morning?”

Me: Yeoboseyo? Sungmin-ah, wae?
Sungmin: Oh, did I just wake a sleeping beauty?
Me: Yah, stop joking around.
Sungmin: Mianhae, anyway, want to meet up?
Me: Now? It’s still early.
Sungmin: Just for a while. Please, I have something to tell you.
Me: Arasso. I’ll meet you at Dunkin’ Donuts?
Sungmin: Ne~ see you…

My heart thumped hard as I hung up. Is he gonna confess to me finally? Or there’s something he wanted to tell me. With a confused mind I walked towards the shower and took a long hot bath.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

“Just do as what we plan ok.” Sungmin-hyung said through the phone. He’s out to meet Eunmi and I’m just in role to make sure Eunmi isn’t alone anymore. I’ll let her know that she can always count on me to make her smile.

It’s going to be tough on her and how much Sungmin-hyung hates it I just have to make sure she won’t do anything stupid.

“Arasso hyung. I’ll make sure she’s safe.” I hung up and patiently wait for the right time. I don’t know why but my heart beats faster and faster. I’ll make you mine Eunmi-ah.

-Sungmin’s POV-

“Oh! Eunmi-ah, right here!” I shouted as I saw her enter the café. Her face lit up as she saw me. My heart ached knowing that her cheerful smile might change because of what I’ll say to her.

“Oh, you ordered for me too?” She said as soon as she sat down. “What is it that you want to tell me?” She curiously asked as she nibbled on the muffin.

“Well… I don’t know how to break this to you…” Seriously I can’t do this.

I can’t do it.

“What is it?”

“We’re having our comeback with Kangin-hyung soon.” I blurted out totally out of topic.

“Whoa! Kangin-sshi is out of the military already? When?”  She asked excitedly. Ah! I’m bad at this. How should I tell her?

“Well… actually that’s not the main reason why I wanted to see you.” I puffed out air and up all the confidence I have. “I know Kyuhyun told you about me liking you… well…”

“Ara.” She said as she blushed.

I was actually stunned. I haven’t finished what I wanted to tell her and I really hope she doesn’t get the wrong idea. “It’s not what you think…” I said making her look at me in shock.

“Eunmi-ah, like what I always say…”

“I’ll always be your little sister.” She finished for me as a bitter smile plastered on her face. “It’s obvious. Don’t you think so?” My heart breaks seeing her like this. “I thought about it and it kinda doesn’t make sense.” She said again.

“I just hope you’ll always be my little sister even after this, please?” I pleaded. I mean I like hanging out with her. I don’t want because of this stupid crush deal tore the friendship we’ve built for so long.

“Can you give me space for myself?” She requested. I can feel the aura was kinda down. I mean duh~ ok lets be serious here...

“I might not recover right away… I’m hurt, I have to admit that. But give me time it’ll heal.” Tears were collecting in her eyes which sting my heart. “You’re not the first one who rejected me.”

She stood up and gave me her cheery smile but I knew it was a mask to cover her broken heart. “I’ve got to go. I’ll see you around… oppa…” She said which shocked me. She walked out gloomily as I heaved a sigh. I pressed the call button giving Jonghyun the signal.

I just hope Jonghyun can do this.

-Your POV-

How stupid was I to actually have hopes in him. Why was I so stupid to believe in what Kyuhyun said?

I was on my way back to the company when a car pulled over. “Hey, where are you going?” Jonghyun spoke as he lowered down the window.

“Get lost Jonghyun. I’m not in the mood to entertain you right now.” I said coldly and walked off. Why is he here anyway? Aish! Why does he have to be everywhere?

“You know I’m stubborn right?” He said which startled me.

“When did you got out of your car?” I asked still shocked.

I was expecting him to do something ert but instead he smiled and gave me a bouquet of red roses. My eyes sparkled at the sight. Hey, I have a thing for red roses.

“What’s the meaning of this?”

“I think you’ve receive this before haven’t you?” He mentioned which made me realized the wrapping of this flower was exactly the same as the one I received two days back.

“You send that?”

“Who do you think it was? Sungmin-hyung?” He questioned making me lowered my head. “Ah, cause you’re super close to him. Hey, sorry for mentioning him.” He apologized.

“Apologizing isn’t enough. You know that.” I said as I look at him.

“Right, because you’re one selfish girl.” He said as he giggled.

“Yah!” I smacked his hand and smiled. Sometimes I wonder what is it that makes me so squishy when I am with him. I mean I barely know him and he already melts my heart? What is this?

“Oh? Is Kim Eunmi smiling?” He teased making me puffed out my cheek.

“You’re such a meanie!” I said and started walking.

“Ya, if you’re rejecting me, again, give me back my rose.” He said stressing the AGAIN word as he tries to catch up with me.

“You’re so petty!” I said and smack him again. “Here!”

“I was kidding.” He said sweetly making my heart flutters. What is this? Why am I being like this? “Mianhae Eunmi-ah.” He whispered as he got closer to me.

“ert.” I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Hey! Am not. I'm trying to apologize here.” I giggled as I saw his expression. “I’m hungry, let’s go to someplace.” He suggested. Without actually hearing my answer he dragged me towards his car and as soon as he shuts the door he rushed to the driver seat and quickly dashed off.

“You’re seriously one stubborn fella.” I said as I chuckled.

“They say it’s my charm.” He confidently said. I made a gag sound which makes him laugh so hard and I have to do something since he is driving! Gosh he is so careless!

“Where are we going?” I said as I placed the rose at the back seat.

“Anywhere you’ll like. I won’t mind.” He said as he gave me a sweet grin. I couldn’t help but smile back at him. Why am I like this? It’s so weird. It’s like when I first met Sungmin.

My heart thumped faster making me go super nervous. “Anywhere you want.” I quickly said as I looked out of the window.

“You sure? I don’t mind it’s like 11 AM. Do you want to have lunch right away?” He questioned.

“Brunch?”

“Sure.”

“I’ve been craving for sushi lately.” I said with an excited smile.

“Well then sushi it is! I know a great place.” He said happily. Maybe forgetting Sungmin won’t be hard at all. I mean, I know he likes me and seeing him trying to win my heart makes me smile.

Hey I like that about guys. I like it when they won’t give up. It shows how loyal they are. Not like those guys when you reject them and the next day you see them chasing other girls in front of you.

I guess I could try to open up to Jonghyun. He is sweet and nice to me I guess it won’t hurt right? “Jonghyun-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Sure go ahead.” He said as he turned to me and smiled. My heart feels like it was about to burst! Did he cast a spell on me? Since when am I like this? Being all mushy and squishy around him. Hey I use to hate him!

“Why do you like me?”

 

    

So hello guys~

So I'll be doing double update...

BUT

the second update will be on the

16th October 2012 KST

HEHE

See ya guys on Saturday~ ;)