Unexpected..

You're My Star

-Your POV-

Damn acting is hard. Not to mention acting with Jonghyun isn’t making things easier. Seriously what is wrong with him? Ok he wasn’t a bad actor, it’s just that he keeps making mistake and it was like over and over again.

“Jonghyun-sshi, can I suggest to you something. Try to relax and think as if you are going out with your crush. Ok?” The director instructed. Damn he is an awesome one cause seriously after his tips Jonghyun seems to chill a little.

We were walking in the set as Jonghyun told me a stupid joke which made me giggle. Seriously who uses that kind of jokes nowadays? I smiled at him, maybe isn’t such a bad boy after all.

And boy I was wrong. He started to touch my back which made me jerked forward. “Yah! Holding me wasn’t in the script!” I shouted out of surprise. He looked at me puzzled before laughing at me.

“CUT! CUT!” The director shouted which startled me again. “Eunmi, relax, the script says be as romantic as possible.” He said and heaved a sigh. “Lets take a break.” He added quickly. I am not standing anywhere near him and dashed off to my trailer.

“Eunmi-ah!” I heard him called out my name which made me look back. He caught up to me as I frantically try to run away from this ert! Seriously running in heels are not something that is comfortable. I wasn’t looking forward so I bumped on some cordi-unnie.

“Umph!” I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me preventing me from falling. I look up to see Jonghyun smirking at me. I quickly got to my feet and dashed off! I slammed the door behind me as I pant from all that running. “Why am I such a coward now?” I scolded myself and puffed out air.

I looked out the window to see Jonghyun hanging out with some of the cordi-noona. “Why is he so close with girls anyway?” I asked myself. Well probably he’s a flirt that wouldn’t stop flirting with girls.

If I didn’t know he’s that way I would probably fall for him. I mean look at him, cute smile, just right muscle, WAIT am I saying that he’s perfect?! Crap! I need to get a hold of myself!

“Eunmi, he’s a ert and a flirt! He would probably have countless number of girls sticking next to him like glue!” I literally slap myself back to reality. I walked towards the sofa and lay down.

“Eunmi-sshi~” I heard someone called my name from the other side of the door. I wasn’t sure who it was so I got up and sigh. I was just about to relax but thanks to this person I have to get up.

“What?” I asked as soon as I opened the door. Well I know I was being rude but I’m exhausted and just when I was about to finally relax she showed up. “I’m resting here can’t you see?” I rolled my eyes at her.

“I… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you.” She whimpered looking away from my gaze. I observed her from top to bottom. Not bad, not bad for someone who work as a cordi.

“Are you not getting to the point why you disturb me?” I said as I look at my nails. She didn’t say anything that makes sense I mean all I could catch was ‘we’ and ‘have’. “Mwoah? What are you trying to say? Speak up!” I kinda shouted after feeling super irritated.

“That wasn’t nice.” I snapped my head to the owner of the voice and saw Jonghyun. He may be a sunbae and an oppa to me but damn he has no idea what the girl did. “She was just asking if you want any coffee. You do know we’re staying here for days and probably stay up late.”

I glare at him which made him scoffed. “You’re a newbie we get it. It’s hard and tiring. You’re the one who sign up for this so try to at least respect people even though you’re extremely tired and stressed out.”

I rolled my eyes at him and puffed out air. “Anything else other than lecturing me?” I’m easily annoyed and when people lecture me it makes me wanna kill them. “Yea, yea, you’re THE halyu star here. Look you’re not the boss of me so you don’t boss me around, it’s their job help us and reality check they signed up for this too” I said annoyed.  “And when they don’t speak up how am I supposed to know what she means. So I am just asking her to speak up.” I explained making him shook his head.

“I’m your sunbae and I think I am your oppa, so I think it’s wise to teach you a few pointers and stuff.” He said placing both of his hands on his hips. “And you young lady have some apologizing to do.” He instructed.

I raised one brow at him and snickered at him. “Like that will ever happen. Now will you excuse me, I’m tired and I feel like seeing your face makes me wanna hurl. Adios~” I said and shut the door behind me.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

Well that was rude. Not to mention to someone who is older and senior to her. She has issues seriously. “Gwenchana?” I asked as I rubbed the cordi noona’s back. She nodded in response but pushed my hands off her and walked off.

I sighed and shook my head as I stared at her door. She seriously needs to be taught a lesson. We did another short scene for the MV and trust me you don’t wanna step on her at that time I swear that she ripped my face in her eyes when I made that little mistake.

It was getting dark so we decided to put it on hold and call it off for the day. I went back to my trailer and lay down trying at least to get some sleep. It was 12 when we finished and I am as tired as heck!

I toss and turn trying to find the best spot but I guess I couldn’t. I gave up and grabbed my coat as I headed outside. I started to walk down the street. We’re kinda in the middle of a city but it wasn’t densely populated so we’re kinda safe from you know mad fans and stuff.

I was walking down the long alley when I saw a girl being disturbed. The girl was trying to get the guy off and soon she screamed which made my adrenaline race. I rushed to her and pushed the drunken guy aside.

I was shock to see who it was and it was definitely unexpected.

 

 

 

 

Hey there awesome peoples!

HEHE~

Thank you for the 178 Views~ *Bows* I forever love you lots~

Both active and silent readers..

But I do hope the silent readers show themselves soon :D

 

I RAV YOU~

Well talk to you guys on the next chapter :)

 

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!

 

Comment Section:

SundayLightForest: The ulzzang? She's you~ LOL.. Her name is Lee Geumhee~ :D Pretty aye? I like her but not as much as I like Jung Roo.. She's my ultimate ulzzang~ :D.. What? It's true.. I like them together though I don't think it will ever happen but yea.. Anyway, you'll never know he might one day kneel down in front of you and propose you.. LOL! I think I might die before you say anything! HAHAHAHA!! GAH! I miss fan girling with you!

SundayLightForest: Hey he's always a and a flirty~ Oh heck yea.. But you in this story doesn't seem to like Jonghyun the .. LOL.. Hello there dear SundayLightForest <3