Chapter 25.

You're My Star

-Your POV-

I woke up as the morning light blinded me. “Where…” I shot up finally remembering the whole incident that night. The towel on my head dropped and I look at it questioningly.

“How did I…” I look to my right and saw a tray of breakfast and a letter right in the mouth of the stuffed puppy that I won at the amusement park next to the tray.

‘I know you wouldn’t like to see me as soon as you wake up so I got you something to eat and left as soon as I saw you stirred. I bought back your stuffed puppy.’

He didn’t need to identify himself I would already know who it is. I sighed and bit my lower lips. Maybe I was being harsh at Jonghyun. I mean he likes me and he treats me to that place not to mention he always have ways in making me feel better. More over now he was here taking care of me while I helplessly fainted.

We didn’t even eat the food and kinda wasted his time and money since we already placed an order. I sighed again and ruffled my hair. When did things get so complicated?

1) I have Sungmin in heart who I just knew likes me back

And

2) Jonghyun just confessed he likes me after he made me feel better.

I was about to dig in when I heard a knock on the door. I open the door but no one was there except a bouquet of red rose on the door way. I look left then right but there seems to be no one there.

I took the rose and close the door behind me. I saw card stuck on the rose and smiled as I read the letter. ‘Cheesy.’ I commented and placed it next to my breakfast.

“Please forgive me for what I said. I hope we could start over, I like you.” I read out loud. Lee Sungmin since when are you so cheesy? Yes there wasn’t any name on the card but who else knows about me liking red roses other than Sungmin?

I mean he obviously knows that I love to receive roses.

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I walked into my room and got clean and as soon as I was done someone knocked my door, ok more like bang it. “Kim Jonghyun! You come out this very second!” And I don’t need to do any sound check or allow him to repeat himself cause I know who owns the voice.

“What is it Key?”

“Where were you young man?” He interrogate with a spatula in his hand. I assume he was cooking breakfast.

“I went out with Eunmi.” I admitted and walk passed him.

“Oh! So how did it go? Did you confess to her?” He questioned, immediately forgetting that he was about to tear me apart but thanks to Eunmi he stopped and finally get interested in how I feel. He followed me to the living room as I flopped myself next to Minho.

“It was a disaster!” I yelled and face palm myself.

“What happened hyung?” Minho asked as he paused the game he was playing.

“I made a huge mistake!” I said and sighed, devastated. “How can I make her forgive me?”

“What did you do?” I startled when Taemin popped his head next to mine. “Sorry, couldn’t help but hear about your story.” He said cheekily.

“Would you at least wear come shirt first, Taemin-ah?” Key scolded as he waves the spatula around. Taemin quickly got up and ran to his room to get a pair of shirt and screamed ‘don’t talk yet till I get there!’

“Well?” Minho said as he got impatient.

“Well… I kissed her.”

“Where?!” They all shrieked and now even Onew-hyung was there! “LIPS?!” They chorused.

“Yah! Quiet down!” I said making them cup their mouth. “Well yes.”

“She rejected you?” Key questioned making me nod my head.

“Let me guess, you kiss her before you told her you like her didn’t you?” Minho said confidently. It’s not that he was wrong he was definitely right which made me lower my head and kept silent.

“Wah! I don’t believe this!” The rest said as Minho snickered.

“I knew your greed for skinship would kill you someday.” Minho added again as he folds his arms across his chest.

“Well… what do I do now?” I said helplessly.

“Send her a rose!” Onew said and smiled happily. “I heard that she loves receiving roses. Red rose specifically!”

“I already bought her breakfast today.” I muttered.

“You want to win her heart or what?!” Taemin said as he smacked my arm. “Get your confidence up! You’re a SHINee member hyung and you can do anything you please!” He encouraged.

“Pfft. Anything but when it comes to love he is miserable!” Minho sneered earning him a scowl from me and a hit on the hand from Key.

“I’ll go and buy her the bouquet of rose for her. Onew-hyung can accompany me and we could deliver it to her too.” Taemin said as he jumps up and down excitedly.

“Just write what you wanted to say to her here and we’ll write it there!” Onew-hyung added as he hands me a piece of paper. I wrote down what I feel that was right with the help of Minho and Key.

“Kay! We’ll be back later!” They both ran out in excitement leaving me alone with Minho and Key.

“Did you know that she likes Sungmin-hyung?”  I said after the door closes.

“Mmhmm. It’s super obvious!” Key said and carried the plate of toast to the table. “You don’t know?” I shook my head and ate the toast.

“I heard from Kyuhyun-hyung that Sungmin-hyung only treats her as a dear dongsaeng. I mean Sungmin-hyung probably thought of her as his little sister.” Minho said as he poured himself a glass of juice.

“No wonder she was so hurt. Probably Sungmin-hyung told her that she’s just a friend to him.” I look down on my plate and sigh.

“Hey! Problem or no problem, don’t be like that in front of your food. Finish up your breakfast first then we’ll talk about this problem of yours later.” Key scolded and ate his toast.

I did as told and finished up my food. I helped Key with the dishes and hoped that it will clear my mind slightly. It works for about 0.01s.

“Why don’t we have a short walk for a while?” Minho suggested which made me look at him questioningly. I was about to object when Onew-hyung and Taemin burst open the door and quickly shut it behind them.

They were huffing and puffing as if they were being chased by a pack of wolves or something. “We did it!” Taemin said as he flopped himself next to me. “We almost got caught because of Onew-hyung but we’re lucky I pulled him into the small corner before she sees us.”

I hope with their help I could win her heart. Hey, when I say I like someone I mean it. It’ll be easy since we’ll be working together again. Having reason to meet her won’t be much of a problem.

 

••••••••••••

 

I have good news and a good news.

The first good news is that there's no bad news... (LOL Just skip this I'm being lame.)

And the Second good news is DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY