Curious

You're My Star

-Your POV-

“Eunmi-sshi, could you please be serious?” The producer said as he stopped the music. “Try to get into character.” He added with a sigh. “Again!”

I sang half a few lines but again he stopped it. “No, No! Your emotion is wrong.” He said frustrated which obviously made me irritated too. I mean I did my best and all he did was being so pissy about these things.

“Eunmi-ah, why don’t you try to relax for a little bit, yeah?” My manager said through the speaker. I sighed and drew in deep breath. I gave them a thumbs up which made my manager nod his head. “Ok, good. Now think of a guy you like and see as if he is here and that you are singing for him.” As soon as he finished I saw Sungmin walking in and gave me a fighting pose.

I smiled and mouthed him a thank you. Again I inhale a deep breath and as the music played I was looking directly at Sungmin and as if I was really singing it to him even though he didn’t know that.

To my surprise I was singing it without really thinking of being perfect but just thinking of me and Sungmin. I saw the producer smile at me and nod his head to the beat.  Sungmin gave me a thumbs up with a wink.

Which was in fact killing me and my poor tiny heart! I guess I kinda get busted cause I swear I was out of tune when he did it. Plus the producer stopped the music and all. “What’s wrong? Everything went smoothly just now?” He said through the speaker.

“Can we call it in for today? Please?” I said giving them my aegyo. It used to work and still does since he sighed and nodded his head. I happily hopped out of the recording room and next to Sungmin.

Just like the first two line of my songs said,

Dazzling and shining days will come
Till then, I will stay by your side.

I smiled and walked along side with him out to the streets. I was wearing my casual tees and a hoodie with a skinny jeans and sneakers and of course to top it off a sunglass while Sungmin was wearing a regular tee and hoodie with baggy trousers and a regular sneaker with of course a sunglass.

I mean we’re out walking together we don’t wanna create a scandal now do we? Even so I dream of that one day I’ll be out and about with Sungmin caring less about the medias and whatnot.

“So where do you want to go?” He asked as we walked down the streets. “Dunkin Donuts?” He suggested. I nodded my head in approval and we were walking, talking and giggling along the way.

“You were amazing just now.” He said as he placed my drink on the table. “The song fits you the best!” He complimented I joked around by pretending to blush and hid my face with the napkin.

I heard him giggled and then I felt a hand on mine pulling them down as Sungmin was just merely inches away. My heart was beating a lot faster and my mind went wild! Is he going to kiss me?! WHAT THE HECK!! My first kiss!

“There’s something on your hoodie. Looks like a paper.” He said pulling the paper off my hoodie and handing them to me. Great, talk about me being crazy for thinking of him kissing me.

I mentally sighed even though I had a smile plastered on my face. We kinda spend a while talking about anything in mind and well catching up with each other. “Oh, oppa, I’ve been meaning to ask you something.”

“What is it?” I have no idea why but he looks so angelic it makes me wanna kiss him or at least embrace him in my arms! ARGH! He is making me go crazy!

“What kind of person is Kim Jonghyun-sunbaenim?” I asked. I was shocked when my voice comes out so calm instead of you know being all stuttering and stuff like that.

“He’s funny, fun to be with, caring and has a very beautiful voice that’s for sure!” He said as he finished his drink. I nod my head as he speaks. “Why you ask? You like him?” He said as he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

“A-aniya!” I denied as I waved my hands frantically at him. “I-I was just curious!” I added stammering with my words as my heart pumped wildly under my chest.

“I was kidding.” He said laughing at me. Aish this boy, that wasn’t even funny to begin with! Aigo…

I rolled my eyes at him and smacked his hand before standing up and left him laughing like a maniac alone. I took a gulp of my drink and threw the cup into the dustbin.

“I was kidding… hey, wait up!” I heard him shouting my name as he stumbled and catch up with my pace. “I was just messing with you.” He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

“It’s not funny!” I stormed off leaving him. He knows how sensitive I am and he’s really testing me right now! I mean we’ve been friends ever since I became a trainee.

“I’m sorry!” He said trying to speed up his pace. I ignored him and walked off as I rolled my eyes at whatever he’s saying. “Yah, Eunmi-ah. You know how I like to mess around.”

We were still not in the best condition when we got back to SM Building. I didn’t take the elevator instead I used the stairs and rushed up as fast as I could. Once I reached my floor I ran to my dorm and locked the door.

I flopped on the couch panting from all that running. I heard someone knock the door which I assume was Sungmin so I didn’t even bothered. “Eunmi-ah! Open up!” I heard Eunhyuk-oppa’s voice.

I narrowed my eyebrow and walked over to the door and open them. I was about to close them back but they stopped it with their might. YES THEM! Sungmin was there! Aish! “Yah, I told you I’m sorry.” Sungmin said.

I of course ignore him and focus my gaze towards Eunhyuk. “You! How could you trick me?!” I shrieked not amused by the whole thing. “You know I hate being trick!” I said.

I think I’m having my period since I easily get annoyed and irritated. Aish! “God! I really hate you guys right now and I don’t think staying here would be any good!” I screamed which made them lowered their heads and said their apologies.

They got out but before I was about to close the door Eunhyuk popped his head and kissed my cheek which made me blush like hell! “Sorry little girl.” He said ruffling my hair.

He got out afterwards leaving me stunned, frozen like a statue. I held on my cheek as I felt it warm. Killers! Pure killers! Aish.

 

 

Hello there pretty peoples~

Another chapter is up!

I know it's kinda slow but yea bare with me :)

Ohh hey! I hit 100 Views!

THANK YOU lovelies~

 

Lots of L♥ve,

 

AdoringButterflyy

 

ppyong!

 

Comment Section:

 

YieYoungmi: Aww, thank you :)

SundayLightForest: You know I love you. And babe, you'll meet him soon :p That one flirty guy of yours ;) HEH HEH