Chapter 23.

You're My Star

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I’ve thought about it for quite some time now. Maybe the guys were right. Maybe I should move on. Plus whenever I am with Eunmi I seem to forget everything.

“Just move on hyung. Look you and Eunmi-sshi seems to be close.” Taemin said as he sat next to me.

“Eunmi is nice when you get to know her.” Minho said leaning against the wall.

“How do you know she’s nice?” I asked.

“She went to the gym sometimes so I kinda know her slightly.” I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

I look at Eunmi who was sitting next to me as I drive to our next destination. She kept on humming to the song on the radio and looking out the window.

“Jonghyun-ah.” I heard Sooyoung called me as I walked back from practice.

“Oh, Sooyoung-ah.” I said as I plastered a fake smile at her.

“Hey we haven’t been hanging out much lately.” She said as she fiddled with her finger. “You wanna go out?” She offered. My heart beats faster as I saw her smile.

Unconsciously I nodded as I smiled and walked side by side with her. We arrived at our usual place and took a seat near the window. “Jonghyun-ah, how are you?” She said after I got back from taking our orders.

“I’m good, tired but still fine.” I said with a smile. “How about you?” I questioned back.

“I’m fine.” I can see she was nervous as if she was about to tell me something.  

“I’m moving on.” I said before she could even say something. “The feeling won’t fade away quickly but I’ll try plus I kinda like someone right now.” I said without looking at her.

“Eunmi-sshi?” She said with a witty smile.

“How did…” I narrow my eyes at her as she smiled widely. “Have you been stalking Sooyoung?” She laughed when I said that.

“Please, you guys were close even though you guys bicker with each other every now and then.” She said with a cheeky grin.

“You were there weren’t you?” I asked which made her expression changed.

“Your first stage with Eunmi?” She said which made me nod my head. “Of course I was there. It’s my hoobae’s first appearance stage. I was there for Eunmi you know.” She said as I stuck my tongue at her making her giggle. “And of course to see you perform, though the lyrics of the song haunt me Jonghyun. How can I not get this thing off my chest?”

“Well hey you did it. I mean you talked to me about it.” I said as I smile at her. “Thanks for not trying to hurt me much deeper Sooyoung-ah.” I said she nods her head in acknowledgement.

“Hey, isn’t that Eunmi?” She said as I look out the window. It was Eunmi. She didn’t raise her head she just avoided people as she ran. “Jonghyun-ah, she’s crying.”

“How do you know?” I asked as I eyed her.

“I know. Hey why don’t you go and try to talk to her.” She suggested.

I stood up wanting to leave but I stopped and look at Sooyoung. “Are we cool?” I asked and she smile and nod her head at me.

“Can you not sing that song for me ever again?”

“Deal. See ya back at the company.” I said before I rushed out.

“We’re here.” I said as I parked my car on the parking space.

“Why are we here?” She asked as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

“Because I’m hungry.” I pouted which made her look at me weirdly. “What?”

“Well I’m not. You could’ve sent me back to the company.” She complained as she rolled her eyes at me.

“Well I don’t wanna eat alone. So like it or not you have to come with me.” I said and got out of the car. “Hurry!” I shouted from the outside.

“You are one pain in the .” She said which made me smile.

“And I’ll make sure I’ll be the most painful one.” I said which made her giggle.

“Copycat.” She said and walked next to me as we enter the restaurant.

“Hello sir, miss.” The guy said as he stood there and bowed at us. We smiled at him and bow slightly back at him. “Kim Jonghyun-sshi?” He asked as I nod my head. “Right this way sir.” He motioned us as we followed him towards the place I reserved.

“Here’s your table sir.” He said as he led us to the outside table.

-Your POV-

I awed the place. “Whoa Jonghyun-ah, this place is so fancy!” I said as I looked over to the side. We’re on the balcony and the view was a spectacular view of the Han River.

“You like it?” He asked as the waiter came with the menu book. “Would you at least order something? No worries, my treat.” He said as he flipped through the menu book.

“I’ll have the Japchae please.” I said he nodded and as I flipped back to the beverages section I eyed the section and smile, “And Chocolate Milkshake.” I added and closed the menu book.

“I’ll have today’s special and Cola please. Jonghyun said with a smile. The waiter took the menu book and walked away. Jonghyun and I stayed silent for a while. I didn’t look at him but instead I eyed the place still fascinated by the beauty for the night view from here.

“Whoa~” I silently said which made Jonghyun snickered. “What?!” I said and shot a glare at him.

“Have you not been here?” He asked as he smirked.

“No.” I replied and made a frowny face. “I always wanted to be brought here by someone special.” I admitted and shyly looked away.

“Then count me as ‘that’ special person.” He said as he locked his gaze at me.

“Psh. Please, you’re not even close to my type.” I said and rolled my eyes at him. Outside I may be fine but on the inside my heart kept thumping hard and my insides are churning like hell!

“Then who is your type?” He questioned. I open my mouth wanting to say ‘his’ name but I quickly close em and look at the view instead. “Oh…” I heard him say. “I didn’t mean to make you remember about him. Mianhae.” I took in a short breath and faced him back.

“Don’t be sorry. But for now can we not mention his name or group or what so ever relating to him?” I asked. “Since we’ll be working together again.” I added shortly after.

“Ah! Right, my manager told me.” He said and nodded. “Guess we’ll be seeing each other often again.” He added and wink at me.

“I guess so…” I said and a small smile found its way curving up my lips as I lowered my head.

“Glad that you’re happy to see me again, I mean working with me again.” I shot glares at him instead of backing away he just stood up and walked closer towards me.

“What are you doing?” I asked as I look at him. He walked all the way and as he reached me he wrapped his arms around my neck from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Should we take pictures together?”

“Like this?!”

“You don’t like it?”

“NO!”

“Come on! Please~”

“Kim Jonghyun, I hate skinship now get off me!”

“Shirreo.”

“Jonghyun-ah!” I whined and tried to get his hands off me.

“Stop struggling or I’ll do something to you that you might not like.” He threatens.

“Pfft. You don’t scare me Jonghyun.” I scoffed and again tried to pull his hands off me.

“You ask for it.” He said and with that he turned my face to finally face him and he shuts my brains out as he plant a soft kiss on my lips.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

Uh... Yes... HEHE... You guys likey?

Hehe anyway, I hope you guys like it.. :D