Night fun

Only Tears

 

You were lying on the floor and you couldn’t sleep. It had already been a week since Myungsoo offered you the job to be his teacher but he hadn’t talked to you since then. It was weird since he had been so nice to you for two days in a row, but at the same time you didn’t really know each other so there was no reason for him to contact you anyways. Still you felt bothered by it, if he offered you a job he should call at least, but you still didn’t know if you wanted the job or not.

*Maybe he’s mad* you thought to yourself. You could find legit reasons to why he would be mad at you. He was very friendly towards you but you almost ignored him and when he offered you a job when you really needed it you, didn’t decline it but, said that you’d think about it. And since you hadn’t called back or texted back an answer yet he might have taken it as a no.

You wondered if he was angry or not and thought about whether you should call him or not. You looked at your phone and turned it on and off every other minute and just stared at it. Your position ,as you were lying on the floor, didn’t change but the clock was just ticking and ticking. It was already 1AM and he was probably asleep by now but you could always send a text message.

You finally got tired by just staring at your phone, but as your eyelids slowly got heavier your phone suddenly vibrated making you wide awake again. You sat up and looked at your phone and you had got a text message from Myungsoo. *Why is he still awake at this time?* you thought to yourself.

You unlocked the phone and read the message.

 

From Myungsoo

“Friend! Are you awake? ^_^”

 

You smiled at the smiley but mostly the message itself. You hadn’t received this type of message in a really long time. The only messages you got was threats from Chanah when you weren’t at home. You thought of what to write when your phone vibrated for the second time.

 

From Myungsoo

“I guess you are ;(“

 

You quickly replied since you thought he’d fall asleep if you didn’t.

 

To Myungsoo

“I’m not”

 

You replied simple and waited impatiently for the reply and it came quickly.

 

From Myungsoo

“Where have you been? I haven’t seen you lately, are you hiding in a cave? Kekekekekekeke ^.^”

 

You first chuckled at his “cave” joke but then got surprised at the rest of the message. Even though he hadn’t talked to you the past week you did see him at school. It was like you looked for him secretly everywhere you went. He was always with his friends and you saw him in the school restaurant and the corridors etc. You didn’t want him to see you though and hid your face as soon as he was about to look your way, maybe it worked and he didn’t see you.

Finally after thinking about it you replied him.

 

To Myungsoo

“In school, you haven’t see me? And about the job, I’ve thought about it and I’ll do it.

 

You decided, as you wrote the message, that you would accept his job offer. It wouldn’t hurt you in any way and you hadn’t found a job yet. Even though he was mysterious and you didn’t know a lot about him it would give you money for food and rent. He finally replied.

 

From Myungsoo

“Really? :3 So where will you teach me, at your place?”

 

To Myungsoo

“No please, let’s meet after school between 3PM-6PM in a school classroom?”

 

You didn’t want him to find out how you lived in a small room and Chanah would also probably hate you bringing a guy from school. Nobody in school knew that you were sisters or even related and Chanah wanted to keep it that way.

 

From Myungsoo

“No, lets study somewhere quiet without any people around… hmmmm, the library?”

 

To Myungsoo

“Okay, meet you tomorrow after school 3PM in the library then??”

 

From Myungsoo

“Yeah ^_^”

 

 You looked at the time and it was 1:55AM already. If you would be able to get up at 6AM you would have to go to bed now. You wanted to text some more with Myungsoo though, it was something new to you, something very fun.

 

To Myungsoo

“I have to sleep now, good night.”

 

From Myungsoo

“Good night! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D”

 

Hello readers ^_^ I wanted to update again and it's 1:30AM here now xD I got school tomorrow and I will probably die ;(. Anyways I want to thank everyone for reading my story and also apologize for all the bad grammar and such, english isn't my first language. As always, I hope you enjoy this chapter! :3
Love Y'all!

Subscribe and Comment? <3