Cold

Only Tears

 

“I want to go see your parents.” He said.

 

You looked at him in loss for words. You were literally speechless and had no idea why he would even want to meet your parents, your parents who even you didn’t know where they were.

 

“Why?” You asked and looked at Myungsoo confused.

 

“No reason.” He said looking mysterious as always. No matter how hard you looked at him and tried to read his facial expression there was no way you’d figure out his intentions.

 

“No, you can’t.” You said silently shaking your head. How would he be able to meet your parents when even you couldn’t. Just the thought of it made you depressed because you missed them so bad.

 

“What did you say?” Myungsoo didn’t hear what you said.

 

“No, you can’t” You repeated loud enough for him to hear the answer clearly this time.

 

“Why can’t I?” He asked, but you couldn’t answer his question. All your energy went into holding in your tears. You wanted to cry just of the thought that your parents wasn’t beside you anymore. It hadn’t happened before that anyone wanted to meet your parents and now that it had happened for the first time it brought new different feelings that brought you down.

 

“WHY?!” He raised his voice and with that you reached your breaking point.

 

Your eyes released all the tears they were holding in and a stream of water ran down your cheeks. Everything that you had been going through these past years hit you and you just couldn’t stop it. You tried to look at Myungsoo how he’d react but all the tears were blocking your sight and all you could see was a blurry figure in front of you.

 

You ran out of the library as fast as you could. It was raining heavily, but you didn’t care. You just wanted to get out of there.

 

You looked to your left and right before you were about to cross the road and there were no cars. You crossed it, but when you were in the middle of the road you heard honks from your left. You stopped and looked at the directions of the loud noise, but you couldn’t see what it was. Your sight was still blurry, you didn’t know if it was from the rain or from your tears anymore.

 

But you soon realized that the honks came from a car as you noticed two lights quickly approaching you. The car was getting closer and closer but you couldn’t move. It was like you were paralyzed. You tried to run away the fastest you could, but it was like if you were glued to the ground.

 

*Maybe this is good… if I die* a thought crossed your mind. You stopped trying to move and just waited for the impact while still crying like a baby.

 

Suddenly you felt a pair of arm around you pulling you away from the road. You almost fell but the strong arms held you up and held you tightly against his body. You looked up to see who was squeezing you so hard and just as you thought, it was Myungsoo. He was hugging you on the pavement and it felt so good. You didn’t care about anything and just cried, and cried.

 

The rain was ice cold, but Myungsoo’s body warmth spread to you. You felt so safe and comfortable in his arms so you didn’t keep track of time. You had no idea how long you stood with him in the rain, but you just knew that you didn’t want the moment to end.

 

After a while you could feel how Myungsoo’s arms loosened around your body and how his body started leaning on yours.

 

“Myungsoo?” You said worriedly but he didn’t respond. You looked up at his face but his eyes were shut and he was really pale. You touched his forehead with the back of your hand and it was ice cold.


“MYUNGSOO!” You screamed and put him gently on the ground while the rain was still falling on the both of you. You touched his hands and they were indeed as cold as his forehead. You realized that you still were warm because all his body heat was transferred to you.


*Don’t die, Myungsoo!*

 

You opened the door to your room and luckily Chanah weren’t home yet. Somehow you had managed to half-drag Myungsoo back to your place. You didn’t know where else to take him except your room. You didn’t have any time to think of any other place, every second were crucial.

 

You were both soaking wet and you put him down on the bed Chanah slept on, the only bed. You looked at his lifeless body and realized that you had to get him dry. *Do I have to take of his clothes?* You thought but you came up with another idea and decided to blow dry him.

 

It took some time before all the water had evaporated from his clothes and body, but you got it done. You decided to boil some water so you could put a warm towel on his forehead. He was still cold and you had to get him hot as soon as possible.

 

But then suddenly the door opened and even without looking you knew exactly who it was.

 

Hello readers!
Comment and subscribe? <3