What a day!

Only Tears

 

”You work here?” He whispered loudly trying to avoid drawing attention. You ignored him and walked to the back to change leaving him dumbfounded in the middle of the restaurant.

 

While you were taking off your clothes you noticed that a co-worker had followed you. Nobody had ever done that so you looked at her confused expecting an answer, but she didn’t answer. She just looked at you and finally you decided to question her. “Is something wrong Jenny-ssi?”

 

“Who’s that?” She excitedly pointed back out at the restaurant. You had never seen Jenny this high-strung before and it startled you a bit.

 

“Who’s who?” You said even though you knew she meant Myungsoo.

 

“That guy, is he your boyfriend?” She made herself clear. You blushed at her straight forward question, turned your back at her and continued to change into your work uniform. It was really weird imagining yourself having a boyfriend, you didn’t even have a friend not to mention a boyfriend.

 

“No, we barely know each other.” You denied.

 

“Euna-ssi, don’t deny it.” She said and laughed out loud while you felt her hand on your shoulder. “Does he have a handsome friend he can introduce to me?” She got excited just by the thought of it and had already started jumping up and down.

 

“We have to work now.” You changed the subject and went back out to the restaurant.

 

You saw Myungsoo sitting down at a table close to the door. He got up from the chair when he saw you come out with your work clothes on. He walked up to you while you were preparing your deliveries and wondered what you worked with. “What do you work with here?”

 

“I deliver food.” You answered him and put the plates in the metal delivery box. He followed you out from the restaurant to your bike and when you unlocked the back wheel you noticed something with, there was no air in it. You dropped the box to the ground, kicked the bike lightly and muttered to yourself. “Really?”

 

You glanced at Myungsoo, who just observed you, picked up your bag and started walking to your destination. The delivery box was a bit heavy and the big size of it made it very hard to carry. It was usually on your rack so you struggled with it now when you had to carry it.

 

Myungsoo finally caught up to you and suddenly snatched the box out of your hand. He continued to walk while you stopped and just stared as he continued to walk away with the delivery box.

 

“YAH! What are you doing?” You screamed making everyone look at you. You covered your mouth while running after Myungsoo when you realized that you had drawn everyone’s attention. You grabbed his arm and stopped him from walking.

 

“What is it?” He raised an eyebrow.

 

“My box.” You demanded and put out your hand.

 

“I’ll carry it for you.”

 

“Why? It’s my job and it’s heavy.”

 

“Not for me.” He flexed his muscles and looked proudly at you before he started to walk again.

 

“I’m not sharing my salary with you, just so you know.” You stated while showing him which direction to go.  He laughed at what you said and patted your head like a little puppy.

 

Even though it required a lot more energy to walk instead of biking you really enjoyed it. Unlike other days you and Myungsoo got a little more intimate. Not anywhere close friends but you were still a lot more comfortable with him. You could argue with him, talk with him and it felt more natural being around him. You always knew he was nice but he insisted to carry the delivery box the entire evening. It was already surprising that he would help you the entire evening with delivering. You trembled by the thought of how tired you would be if you had to walk with the delivery box. It had happened a several times before and your arms were soaring for days.

 

It was one of the best days in a long time even though you were exhausted when you came home.

 

 

Hello readers! A bit early today for once ^_^ Thanks everyone for subscribing and reading :) Enjoy this chapter!

Subscribe and comment ? :3