What a morning!

Only Tears

 

You walked to school to see all the students stand lined up on the schoolyard. They all bowed at you at your entrance and greeted you with respect. You were taken aback of how strange it was. All 500 students were standing there and they all looked very welcoming. It had happened that like 50 people waited for you at school to harass you but never what seemed like the whole school. And now that everyone gathered just to welcome you, it was very weird. It started with Myungsoo being nice to you but now everyone seemed to be. Maybe he convinced the rest of the school what a nice person you really were. But after second thoughts he didn’t really know you to be able to do so. But then again he knew your name, without you telling him, so maybe he knew you better than you thought. OMG, all these thoughts that come to your mind really screwed your mind up. You became dizzy of how confusing it was.

Suddenly all their expressions changed to crazy-evil ones and they all began to run towards you with clenched fists in the air. When they reached you felt how everyone started to kick you after they punched you to the ground. They all stomped on you and even stabbed you with their pencils and erasers. They started to sit on you and use their rulers to shove it into your butthole.

It really hurt until you suddenly woke up the next second with a startle to find yourself over your wet books drowned with your saliva. You let out a sigh, it was only just a dream. You didn’t know if it was good or bad though. It started out really good, how nice it would be if you were that popular girl in school that everyone would treat like a goddess and envy. But then you remembered the last part of the dream, your reality. You now let out a heavier sigh and glanced at your phone screen. It was only 4:17AM, you had only slept for 2 hours but when you looked out the window it was already bright outside. The sunrise was really beautiful and made you somewhat happier about your life. *It could have been worse.* you thought to yourself and imagined a brighter future.

You got up as you figured you couldn’t fall asleep again and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and shower. You then went back to finish your homework that you left undone when you fell asleep. It didn’t take long until you finished and the clock finally hit 6:27AM. As usual you cooked breakfast for Chanah but you wanted to find another part-time job today so you couldn’t wait for her to wake up. You were in need of more money and since you were already living with minimum expenses you figured you needed a second job.

You put a food net over the ramyun with a note attached to it. You read it again and put a satisfied smile on your face.

“Good morning Chanah~ I made breakfast for you and I put your homework in your bag. I did it really well this time. And eat the food so you can stay strong! Love, Euna ^.^”

You walked out of the building and the weather was as nice as yesterday. The sun was shining so brightly and you could only see a few clouds covering the blue sky. You walked down the stairs and when you took your eyes off the sky you could see Myungsoo brightly smiling and waving at you. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs. You turned around to see if he waved at someone else behind you, but there was nobody there.

“Annyeong!” He greeted you with a lively wave when you came closer to him. You looked at him and noted his dimples that formed on his face. They reminded you of your happy times you had with your father when he always smiled. You remembered when he dressed as a clown but you could recognize him so easily because his dimples showed when he smiled. You unconsciously put on a smile in front of Myungsoo.

“Are you smiling?” He beamed in surprise.

“No. You dropped the smile immediately and looked at him seriously. “But what are you doing here?”

“I just happened to pass” He replied. You looked skeptical at him telling him that you didn’t buy it. Because now when you thought about it you wondered how he knew where you live. You never said the address to him nor did he follow you home, unless he stalked you.

“Arasseo, I looked up your address in the school catalog.” He said cutely. “Can’t I walk with my friend to school?”

“We aren’t friends” you muttered to yourself as you started to walk away from him with a fast pace.

“Yes we are” He heard you and caught up with you.

 

Hello everyone! I had to cut this chapter because it’s like 1AM here. I planned to write earlier today but I tend to write at night for some odd reason. But I did a plan over the next few chapter off what I should write about and in this chapter I wrote like 1/5 of what I was supposed to write in this chapter xD I got so many ideas when I didn’t know how to start the chapter. Maybe I’m dragging it all out? Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter ^_^


Comment and Subscribe? :3