Jenny's investigation

Only Tears

 

Jenny’s POV

 

Up until lunch break, you had all your classes with Myungsoo. You didn’t even remember what classes you had because all you cared about was to keep an eye on Myungsoo. You wanted to know how he was as a person. He seemed like a jerk to you the way you’ve seen him behave so far and you wanted to find out what kind of person he was to be friends with Euna.

 

He probably didn’t even notice you in class since you tried hard to hide. You sat somewhere in the back, lying on the table and hiding behind your books. People around you probably thought you were a crazy new girl, but you didn’t care about what they thought. All you wanted was to find out more about Myungsoo.

 

There was so much happening around him that you had a hard time to keep up. Even though you had other things to keep an eye on you couldn’t resist admiring his good looks. You noticed that when Euna brought him to the restaurant for the first time and there was no getting away from that he was smoking hot despite his attitude. Of course he gathered a lot of girls around him and you could see how girls stared at him and giggled as well. But as you expected he acted coldly to everyone he didn’t know. He shooed them all away and used the exact same stare he used against you. They were lucky if they just got ignored by him because that stare was deadly. If looks could kill they’d probably drop dead at the spot.

 

Even though he behaved that way you could see a glimpse of another side of him when he wasn’t bothered by others. He was different when he only was around his friends. He’d laugh and relax from his otherwise cold expression.

 

In conclusion he seemed to have two sides. One side that pushed everyone away and one playful side with his closest friends. This left you confused.*What kind of relationship did he have with Euna?* You thought. You debated whether you should tell Euna about this or just keep quiet and see how things turns out.

 

Euna’s POV


“Euna-ah.” Jenny interrupted when you talked about how the school was like. You looked up from your tray filled with rice and kimchi and looked at her. She had this concerned look you hadn’t seen before. She was always cheerful and happy and to see that kind of expression on her face made you worried.

 

“Ne?” You said unsure of if you wanted to know what she was about to say.

 

“Myungsoo… What’s your relationship with him?” She finally asked.

 

“Yah, you already know. We’re friends.” You said quietly and hit her playfully on her arm across the table.

 

“Friends…” Jenny responded to your answer. “How is he?” She continued.

 

“How?” You questioned in confusion.

 

“Yeah, how is he as a person?” She made herself more understandable.

 

“Aaahhh.” You put your finger on your chin and thought of all the times you and Myungsoo had spent together. “He’s funny, nice, helpful, kind and he cheers me up all the time.”

 

“So he’s that kind of person...” Jenny whispered to herself loud enough for you to hear. “Do his friends know you as well?” She continued.

 

“Why are you asking all these questions about Myungsoo now?” You asked.

 

“No reason.” She said calmly. “Doesn’t class starts soon? Let’s go.”

 

When you thought about it you didn’t know any of Myungsoo’s friends. In fact you hadn’t even seen Myungsoo that often in school at all. And every time you hung out with him you were always alone either in the library or somewhere on the streets.

 

---

Hello! <3

I tried to write earlier, but I didn't have any ideas lol. I just thought about what I wanted to write in like 10 chapters...

Comment and subscribe ? :D