Who am I?!

Only Tears

 

You squinted to take a closer look at them since the sun was blinding your sight. You could see some guys you thought you recognized and suddenly you widened your eyes of what you saw. It was Myungsoo. *What is he doing here, isn’t he supposed to be at the hospital?*

 

You quickly looked down in a fail attempt to not be noticed. You were in panic mode and couldn’t think straight and it didn’t cross your mind that you could just hide behind a tree or just turn around and run away. You slowly raised your head from the ground and as you looked in the direction where Myungsoo and his friends previously was. You met his eyes. You stared at Myungsoo with your usual frightened eyes and he gazed back at you with cold eyes you’d only seen two times before. You saw them once when you were accused of cheating by the Queenka, Kim Eunbi, and her friends and once when just walked away when you saw him with Jenny at the café.

 

You closed in on each other and yours and Myungsoo’s eyes were still connected and you were terrified. You wondered if he’d approach you or if you’d have the nerves to accuse him of lying. Then you’d be able to confront him about the rumor and clear everything up. *I don’t need him in my life right?* You tried to convince yourself. *I’ll just confront him, there’s nothing to be afraid of. Right?*

 

Finally you were just a few meters from each other. You could hear Myungsoo’s friends talking with each other while Myungsoo hadn’t let you out of his sight yet. You were now just a few steps apart. Three steps. Two steps. You raised your hand to wave at him when there were literally a few centimeters between you. But before you knew it they passed by and you were standing there dumbfounded in the middle of the park.

 

*What just happened?* You thought. *Was that really Myungsoo?* You doubted yourself. All these thoughts you had had before about you just hallucination and because you really wanted to see him, you thought it was him. You quickly fished up your phone from your jeans’ pocket and sent a quick text message to him.

 

To Myungsoo:

“Where are you?”

 

Seconds after your phone vibrated and you hesitated before you opened the text message but did it in the end.

 

From Myungsoo

“The hospital ;( I really hope my mum gets better soon. Is my homework too hard? Thanks for doing them!”

 

*Am I becoming crazy?* You asked yourself. This was the most indescribable thing you’ve ever witnessed. Either you were crazy or he was just lying, and you were determined to find out. You looked up at the direction Myungsoo and his friends had walked away and you could still see them as small figures. You gathered your courage and ran after them.

 

“Myungsoo!” You yelled after him in hopes of them hearing you. Surely they did, they all turned around except Myungsoo and looked weirdly at you while you closed up on them.

 

You were panting of exhaustion when you reached them.

 

“Myu..ng..soo.” You tried to say while you bent down and grabbed your hips to get a normal breathing pattern again.

 

“Who’s she?” One of the friends asked and then Myungsoo turned around and looked at you with his icy eyes. “Myungsoo, do you know her?” He continued.

 

“Wait, isn’t she the one in our school who cheated to get 1st place on the midterm exams?”

 

“Oh yeah, it is the geek.

 

“Myungsoo.” You still said ignoring what they said about you and just wanted a confirmation of Myungsoo, that it really was him. “Aren’t you Myungsoo?”

 

He didn’t look concerned at all by what his friends said about you and finally let words come out of his mouth. “Who are you?”

 

Hello readers ^_^
So I havn't updated in a while, SORRY. But here's another chapter ^^
I hope you enjoy!