I know your secret

Only Tears

 

”What made you change your mind?” Myungsoo asked you while handing over his homework in the library. You didn’t want to tell him the truth since he probably didn’t know your situation, like he cared anyways. But the truth that you didn’t have any parents and that your sister were stealing your money was really depressing even though you tried to suppress it. “Why do you even need money? What are you buying? shoes, clothes, bags? Just ask your parents for it.” Myungsoo continued when you remained quiet.

 

“I just want a… new phone” You lied. His mention of your parents crushed your heart and you felt like crawling to a corner and drown yourself in tears. It would be a dream if those were the things you would buy, but in your reality that would be impossible. All you wanted was your parents, or anyone who cared about you. But that was apparently too much to ask for.

 

“Really? Do you even have anyone to call?” He asked and left without getting an answer.

 

You sat down on the table with a heavy sigh and put your head on the table.


*Mum, Dad… Why is my life so hard right now? There’s nobody by my side and I don’t find any reason to live anymore. If it weren’t for Chanah I wouldn’t know what to do. She’s hard on me, but deep inside I know that she’s not like that. Will you come back soon?*

 

~

 

Weeks flew by, but things weren’t getting any better for you. Chanah was still her usual self, Jenny still didn’t talk to you, you were still in debt with the house owner and you were still working hard at the restaurant and doing Myungsoo’s homework. Life sure was tough.

 

It was just like any other day, but all the students gave you a strange vibe. You entered school as usual and walked through the hallways towards the classroom.  Everyone stared at you, like that was something new, but it still felt different. You quickly shrugged the thought off, but not for long.

 

You suddenly felt a push from the side and you crashed into someone’s locker. Even though it wasn’t a rough and very hard push your soar body, from overworking, still couldn’t handle something like that. You looked up to see the Queenka Eunbi and her friends. They hadn’t been bothering you for a while but for some reason they were back.

 

“I know your secret.” Eunbi said.

 

You sighed. *What do they want now…*

 

“I told you I didn’t cheat on that test already.” You said without any power in your voice.

 

“Ani.” Eunbi laughed and pointed at one of her friends. “She told us.” You looked over and you widened your eyes. You were shocked off the sight of Jenny. You didn’t even recognize her before Eunbi pointed her out, she had changed so much since you last saw her. But something that was maybe more surprising was that she had told Euna something that you entrusted her with. Even though you didn’t know what it was, the fact that Jenny told somebody a secret of you was more heartbreaking than the secret itself. Whatever it could be.

 

The crowd that had formed around you was all curious about what it was. They wanted to add something else to the list of things they could harass you with. You wanted to sink through the ground and get of there, get out of your reality. But no matter how hard you tried, it was not possible.

 

Suddenly you noticed Myungsoo forcing himself through the crowd to you. You looked up at him and your eyes met. *What is he doing here?*

 

Hello readers ^_^
Late update, but It has been a busy week for me :/ I was actually going to update on thursday but I didn't finish the chapter and I didn't want to post a short short one :) Anyways here it is and I hope you enjoy it. And WOW I got many subscribers this past week, makes me happy ^_^ 
Comment and subscribe? <3