They know

Only Tears

 

The sky was clear and you were walking to school for the first time in days. As always the nice weather really cheered you up and helped you try to forget everything that had happened. The last few days had been a living hell for you. You were all alone in the room crying curled up in a corner. You hadn’t seen Chanah, but even if she had walk into the room you probably wouldn’t have noticed as you were too busy crying.  You didn’t keep track of time as you were locked yourself inside the room all by yourself. You cried yourself to sleep, cried in your sleep and even woke up crying.

 

But at one point you realized that crying was wrong. Even though you felt really guilty that you’d taken your parents’ lives, even though they’d probably live if you wouldn’t force them to go back to get your bear you had to move on. Crying wouldn’t solve anything. You realized that your parents probably wouldn’t want you to waste your life in a room crying all day. You decided that you had to keep on fighting for the sake of your parents and for the sake of your sister. Now that she’d told you the story you finally knew why she’d been so mean to you the whole time. You ruined her life.

 

You reached the school and it hadn’t changed a bit. You had just been away for a couple of days but it felt like an eternity. People were staring at you as usual and you didn’t even bother to try to think of what they talked about. But still, the atmosphere felt different from how it used to be. You couldn’t put your finger on what it was, but something was definitely not right.

 

The lessons passed pretty quickly and it was already lunch. You hadn’t seen Myungsoo, Jenny or Eunbi yet and it was a relief. You didn’t want to see anyone and just continue your school life in peace. You wanted to graduate, go to a good university and then get a good job. You didn’t ask for anything else anymore. You didn’t need friends, money or popularity. All you wanted now was a life without trouble.

 

That didn’t last for long though as you saw Eunbi, Jenny and the girls were walking towards you as you were eating your lunch in the cafeteria. You sighed to yourself.

 

“Where have you been?” Eunbi said and took a seat beside you. You moved away from her a few centimeters at her close contact. You decided to ignore her and just continue to eat.

 

“Are you deaf?” Eunbi pushed your arm making you drop your fork on the ground. You looked up and you noticed that a lot of people were watching you. Eunbi were smirking when she knew that you realized the situation.

 

You didn’t want any trouble so you decided to just get up from your seat and walk away.

 

“Euna are you going to run away to your parents? Oh wait, they’re dead”. Eunbi suddenly said. You freezed half-way out. You wanted to run away, but your feet just wouldn’t move. Instead a tear fell down your cheek and hit the ground. You could hear people in the crowd giggling and you couldn’t help not to get reminded that you were guilty. It was all your fault that your parents didn’t live anymore.

 

“How did you… know?” You stuttered with your shaky voice without turning around to face her. You didn’t want to see her evil face but you still wanted to find out how she knew.

 

“Guess.” Eunbi responded.  You thought of who would possibly know that your parents were dead when you remembered that Myungsoo probably heard everything when you and Jenny fought. *Did he?* You thought.

 

As you got your answer you decided just to get out of there. You struggled to get through the crowd but you finally made it out of the cafeteria into the corridor. You tried to wipe off the tears from your face as you ran. You looked up to not collide into anything but saw Myungsoo walking at the end of the corridor instead. He looked surprised but raised a waving hand to greet you. You looked at him but just ran past him.

 

“Myungsoo, I just told everyone.” You could hear Eunbi’s voice filled with pride as you exited the school doors.

Hellooooooooo! ^_^
2AM here, good night! I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter. I'm tired T_T
Commend and Subscribe ? <3