What rumor?!

Only Tears

 

 “Wait… what rumor?!” You grabbed her arm quickly before she was about to go back to work.

 

“It’s nothing…” Jenny gave you an assuring look. “You said it wasn’t true, right?” She continued.

 

“But…” You hesitated because you really wanted to know, but still it would be suspicious if you were too snoopy. “It wouldn’t hurt to know right?” You finally said.

 

“If he ever asks for help, I’ll tell you.” It was obvious that she held back. It was also obvious that it was something serious since she didn’t tell you what it was. She went back to work and let you sit there and wonder what it was all about. *Something with Myungsoo and homework?* You thought to yourself while you tried to pick up the clues and figure it out.

 

 Work ended and Jenny still hadn’t told you anything about the rumor. You got home late as usual and Chanah was there waiting for you as soon as you opened the door. She didn’t say anything but she just stared at you while you walked inside the room.

 

“Your bag.” She finally said calmly and reached out her hand. You looked at her hand but didn’t you want to give it to her.

 

“Why?” You asked and looked down on the floor, afraid of what she’d do to you.

 

“Are you talking back?!” She raised her voice before she snatched your bag off your shoulder. *Why would she even want my bag?* You thought to yourself. You couldn’t do nothing but stare at her while she went through your bag. She threw out everything from your bag that she could find until she picked up a bunch of papers inside a book. You looked closely at what it was and panicked as soon as you realized what it was. It was Myungsoo’s homework.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” You went to her and tried to take the papers and the book from her but she just punched you in the stomach. You couldn’t breathe for a second, winced in pain and fell to the floor hugging your stomach in pain.

 

“Kim Myungsoo…” She read off the paper. “Math… Science…” She continued before she looked down at you. You looked away before you could have more than one second of eye contact and shut your eyes.

 

“So I guess the rumors are true.” She concluded.

 

“What rumor?” You quickly responded to what she said. You opened your eyes and looked at her and you could see that she was putting the papers and the book back in your bag.

 

“So you don’t know…” She said. “Interesting.”

 

Hello readers ^_^

I am updating today as well, but it’s a shortie. Things are starting to happen so everyone stay tuned :)

Thanks everyone for subscribing and commenting and hopefully I’ll update tomorrow again. And I want to answer your questions so badly… But it would spoil everything and that wouldn’t be funny, right? :D

Comment and subscribe ^_^