Honey?

Only Tears

 

Suddenly you noticed Myungsoo forcing himself through the crowd to you. You looked up at him and your eyes met. *What is he doing here?*

 

You felt like the whole room froze as Myungsoo came closer and closer. Last time Eunbi and her friends jumped and her friends jumped you he just walked by. Now you began wondering why he didn't do just that.

 

He walked towards you, but he didn’t walk all the way. Your heart dropped when he stopped next to Eunbi and put an arm around her shoulder.

 

"What's happening, honey." Myungsoo glanced at Eunbi before staring back at you. Your eyes didn't leave his either as you glared at them in confusion. *Honey?*

 

"Jenny, our new friend, spilled a secret about Euna. It's about Euna's..." Eunbi said before being interrupted by Myungsoo. "We're late for class, tell me later.”

 

Myungsoo dragged Eunbi away, Jenny and the rest of the pack followed closely. But before they left you saw something in Myungsoo's eyes that you hadn't seen before. It was not that cold stare and not that friendly look, but something else. If you didn't know better you would say it was a glimpse of sympathy, something you on the other hand couldn't see in Jenny's eyes.

 

"By tomorrow everyone will know!" Eunbi screamed at you before she was out of sight. You quickly dropped the floor and shed a tear but quickly wiped away before all the students around you could see it. Everything that just happened struck you and you could take it in.

 

The word 'honey' echoed through your thoughts and they just wouldn't go away. You realized that they probably were dating since only couples called each other that, but you didn't why it hit you so hard. It felt like your heart hard been run over by a ten-ton-truck. *Am I getting sick?* you pondered.

 

You decided to skip classes for the rest of the day and just sat on the balcony on the second floor of the library. It was such a peaceful place with a view over the whole library. You really needed some time on your own but you still couldn't go home since you had to do Myungsoo's homework.

 

At 2:55PM Myungsoo walked into the library and you watched him as he put his homework on the usual table. You couldn't help but smile at the sight of him but quickly put it off as you didn't know why you smiled. *So this is how he leaves his homework* you observed him.

 

You expected him to leave right after, but he didn't. He took a seat at the table. You could see his feet tapping the floor and how he watched his clock every half minute. *Is he waiting for someone?* You thought.

 

Suddenly you felt your throat itching. *Oh no… not now please.* Before you could hold it back you let out a loud and wet sneeze. You quickly hid on the floor but it was probably already too late. If Myungsoo didn’t notice you with that kind of sneeze he had to be deaf.

 

To your surprise Myungsoo didn’t come up to the balcony. You waited for a couple of minutes but there was still no sight of him. You carefully peeked over the balcony baluster railing to see if he still was there.

 

You jumped in surprise and hit your head in the railing as you saw that he still was there, smirking and staring at you. You grabbed your head and squinted in pain.

 

“Come down.” Myungsoo pointed.

 

Hello readers ^_^
I'm super happy and it's all thanks to you! I got 22 subscribers in just 2 chapters :D That's a lot for me. To thank you guys, I'm updating! I didn't plan to update so soon since I'm uber busy, but I had to force myself to write this chapter :) I wasn't too happy with the chapter, so it's like a bad present :( But anyways... :D Enjoy reading as always! Thx again everyone who are following this story!
Comment and subscribe ? <3