Jenny!

Only Tears

It was finally Monday and the night had been long thinking of what happened earlier at the café, but you tried not to bother thinking about it anymore and just looked forward to seeing Jenny at school for some reason. It was her first day so you would be showing her around. 


“Jenny-ssi” You waved at her at the entrance of the school. Jenny ran to you with a bright smile and looked at the school. “Woah, the school is huge.” She was amazed.

 

“Let’s go.” You pointed towards the school. You went to the reception together to get Jenny’s new schedule, school uniform and whatnot. It didn’t take too long time for her to receive it and unfortunately you didn’t have any class together. It was a bit saddening but you would meet up at lunch and other break anyways so it wasn’t disastrous. Now you wouldn’t be alone though.

 

Jenny’s POV (another POV for the first time ^_^)

 

You bid farewell to Euna and skipped to your first class. It was physics so you were exactly excited since physics is the worst subject ever, so hard… You entered the classroom and bowed and almost screamed. “Annyeonghaseo, I’m Jenny. Please take care of me.” You grabbed everyone’s attention, especially the teacher’s, who had already begun the class.
 

“Oh, so you’re the new student.” Your math teacher forgave you for interrupting the class since it was your first time. “Usually I get the new students to introduce themselves first, but since you already did you can take a seat at the empty seat over there." She joked and pointed at the only empty seat. It was in the front of course and you sat down and started to listen to the boring lecture.

 

It didn’t take long for you to lose focus and you slowly started to observe the classroom’s decorations, the color of the walls, your classmates and whatever your eyes could find.

 

The walls were white, there was a clock at the back of the classroom, a periodic table at the front, two whiteboards. Next to you sat a guy that didn’t draw your attention, at the back there was a hot guy, who you wanted the number from, surrounded by girls, at the corner were a few girls doing their nails, there was Euna’s boyfriend and there was a muscular dude and there… Wait what?!?! Euna’s boyfriend, Myungsoo?

 

You turned around again towards the teacher and covered your mouth in surprise. You suddenly remembered the incident from yesterday at the café. You remembered how Myungsoo just left when he saw Euna when she’s been telling you that they were friends. At first you didn’t know what to do really, but after giving it some thought you decided that you would confront him after the class.

 

The class finally ended and you hurried out of the classroom to not miss when Myungsoo would leave. He came out with two of his friends you and Euna saw him hang out with yesterday. You blocked their way by standing in front of them and made yourself as big as possible. You put your hands on your hips to show that you were confident even though you were a little nervous. You didn’t know how he’d react since you never even talked to him.

 

“Yah, I need to talk to you.” You said with a monotone voice and pointed at Myungsoo who was standing in the middle between his two friends.

 

He looked down on you as he was taller and gave you a cold eye. He stared at you and you felt a shiver down your spine. You had never experienced anything like that before. You had never ever before witnessed a stare so intense.

 

“Who are you?” He questioned still staring at you.

 

“I’ll tell you later.” You responded trying to be as cold as he was.

 

“Move.” Was the last word he said before he pushed you to the side and walked away.                                                                                                           

 

 

Hello readers !
Late, lame and short chapter. SORRY!
I've read your comments and you're wondering why Myungsoo's acting like this :D It will be revealed soon.. (I think)
BTW, this is how I imagine Jenny, cute and cheerful :) She will have a bigger role in the coming chapters ^_^

I found it funny to imagine this girl acting confident when she blocked Myungsoo and his friends way :)

Comment and subscribe ? <3