Tired

Only Tears

 

”Where have you been?” Chanah yelled right in your face and dragged you into the room after closing the door. You looked at her with your innocent and scared eyes. You were used to her treating you like this, but you were concerned that the others living next to you would wake up.

“Shhh you’ll wake the others up.” You tried to calm her down but it only made her even more aggressive.

“What? Are you talking back?” She now whispered but it was still very evil, giving you chills.

“No I juu…” She interrupted you before you could make up an explanation on how you didn’t talk back. She threw you on the mattress and showered you with papers. I looked confused up at the white falling sheets that slowly covered you and the mattress.  

“Why did I get a B on my english essay?!?” She got down and pinned down your wrists against the mattress. You squeaked in pain and closed your eyes in fear.

“Please sto-o-o-p, I’ll do better next time.” You tried to get out of your mouth, but it wasn’t loud enough for her to hear. She increased the pressure on your wrist and expected you to repeat it louder so she could hear. “I’ll do better next time.” You repeated.

“You better!” She said satisfied. “Here’s my math homework due to tomorrow, now get out of the mattress!” She handed me a 5 paged math booklet before throwing me, off the mattress, on the hard floor.

You always tried not to talk back at her because it would only make her more irritated. There was one time you got into a really big fight with her and it ended with her making it even harder for you. She broke plates on purpose, she made you clean the dishes until they were shining and she forced you to do her friends homework aside from hers. And even though she treated you like this you still took care of her. You felt like that would be the least you could do for her because just her being with you made you happy. She was the only thing left that resembled your parents whom you missed dearly and if she would suddenly one day disappear you would have nothing left to remember them by.

As Chanah got to sleep you sat on the cold floor trying to solve the math problems from her homework. She was one year older than you so the math was really hard. It took a lot more time than it would normally take for you to finish your homework, but you still managed to solve all pages.

After you finished them your sister was sleeping and you could hear her slightly snore. It was 1:35AM when you looked at the time and it took almost 4 hours for you to finish her homework. You were so tired and wanted to sleep but you still had your homework to do. At the library earlier you just managed to catch up on the things you missed on the lessons. You hadn’t finished your homework yet.

You reached for your bag to take your books and decided to start with math. You started solving and as you continued you felt how your eyelids started to get heavier as you didn’t have the strength to keep them open. Everything became black and you fell over your books on top of the cold floor.

 

 

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post a quick and short update before bedtime and here’s chapter ^.^

Since only I only have one comment I just wanted to comment on the story myself XD

I feel really sorry for Euna :’( Her life is so hard and she still manages to get by and stay positive. If this would happen to me I would cry every day and all day. I admire her! ^_^

Comment and Subscribe? <3


BTW

I found a really good song today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sds_tPx-6XM
It’s Nell, INFINITE’s label mates ^_^ So beautiful!