Euna-ah

Only Tears

 

You tried to remember what had happened and it suddenly came back to you how you almost died at the bridge, but how Myungsoo saved you. You had no idea how you ended up here, did he put you here?

 

*What happened... Was it only a dream?*

 

You looked around and tried to figure out where you were. You tried to recognize any familiar sign, familiar coffee shop, familiar person but you were completely out of place.

 

"Euna-ah" You suddenly heard Myungsoo's voice from behind. You quickly turned around but to your surprise he wasn't there. You could only see a middle-aged woman walking with her baby in a stroller and an old couple walking hand in hand.

 

"Euna-ah" you heard his voice once again and you turned around quickly but once again he wasn't there. You could just see some girls giggling and pointing at you.

 

*Am I crazy?*

 

~

 

You wandered around the streets like a lost puppy. The sun had already set and it was dark everywhere except below the streetlights and around the neon signs here and there. You still hadn’t found your way home or found out where you were. Hopefully you still were in Seoul, but you had no clue.

 

You had to prepare yourself for the night and since you had no money you only had one choice, the streets. You looked for a relatively safe place to sleep at. You precluded any type of park since that was where all the es hung out. Even though the alleys seemed empty you eliminated that option as well because it was too dark. Anyone could be lurking in those corners and you’d never be safe there. A Sauna would be perfect to sleep at, but since you had no money that wasn’t an option either.

 

In the end you decided not to sleep for the night and just walk around the streets. You figured that it would more safe than to sleep at some dark place.

 

You looked at a clock on the wall of a building. It was still only 2AM and you had been walking around since… You didn’t even know when you started walking, but you just knew that you were really exhausted. With every step you took it felt like 1000 needles were piercing through your legs.

You leaned against the nearest wall and slowly slid down it. You sat down and decided to rest for a brief moment. You closed your eyes and it felt so good to finally rest your legs after such a long walk.

 

“Euna-ah!” You heard Myungsoo’s voice. It had been repeating the whole day and it was getting tiring. Every time you heard it you got your hopes up, but it was all for nothing when you couldn’t find him anywhere. This time you didn’t even bother to react to it and just kept your eyes shut.

 

“Euna-ah!” You heard Myungsoo’s voice again, but this time closer. With your eyes still shut you covered your ears with both your hands. You wanted to get the voice out of your head so bad.

 

Suddenly you felt pair of hands on yours removing them from your ears. You quickly opened your eyes and widened them at the sight. You didn’t know how to feel at first since it caught you by surprise.

 

“What are you doing all alone at a night like this?” A dirty middle-aged man in front of you said. He was smiling like a dirty pig and kept caressing your hands with his.

 

“What are you doing?! STOP!” You yelled but he didn’t stop. He grabbed both your wrists with one of his hands and started caressing your cheeks with the other. You quickly moved your head away from his hands but he just grabbed your chin and made you look at him. He was so disgusting, probably the most disgusting human being you’d ever seen in your entire life. He had an dirty long mustache and his beard were so disgusting.

 

With your chin steadily locked in place with his hand he moved his pouting mouth closer by the second. He was going to kiss you unless you did something, fast.

 

Hello everyone ^_^
You thought it was Myungsoo, didn't you? I hope you enjoyed this chapter :P
Comment and subscribe? <3