I trust you, tell me.

Only Tears

 

“What rumor?” You quickly responded to what she said. You opened your eyes and looked at her and you could see that she was putting the papers and the book back in your bag.

 

“So you don’t know…” She said. “Interesting.”

 

Chanah continued to put everything, she threw out, back into your bag. Actually she seemed to be nice for the first time in years and it was because of this rumor… “You know, it’s pretty funny.” Chanah finally said.

 

“What?” You responded confused while you just watched her stuffing all your stuff back into your bag, still unable the grasp the situation.

 

“The rumor… It’s funny that you don’t know.” She smirked.

 

“Please tell me.” You pleaded but she just continued to pack your bag and ignored you.

 

You got down on your knees after a while, you were desperate. You had to find out what it was all about or else it would definitely drive you insane. Since Jenny didn’t want to tell you, you had to get Chanah to tell you.

 

“I’m actually doing you a favor by not telling you.” She ended the conversation before she threw a bunch of papers at you that she picked up from the table. “Now finish my homework.” She was back to be the cold sister once again.

~

The night felt so long and the school day seemed even longer. You were always thinking about this rumor that everyone seemed to know about except you. It didn’t end there because they just had to rub it all in your face by gossiping just right beside you.

 

“Did you hear the rumor about Euna?”

 “I heard she didn’t know.”

 “Everyone knows, how doesn’t she know?

“Is she an idiot?”

“She will probably commit suicide after she finds out.”

 

The rumor had to be something for everyone to gossip this much about it. It even made Chanah nice for a second and Jenny very secretive.

 

You were sitting on your last lesson of the day before you were going to tutor Myungsoo. All you could think about was the rumor. You wondered if Myungsoo knew since he seemed to be in it as well. *Maybe that we were a couple* You smiled at the thought. No way, that can’t be true. If that was true Chanah probably wouldn’t had been nice to you when she told you. And Jenny wouldn’t ask about you helping Myungsoo with school.

 

Your phone suddenly buzzed and you fished it out from your pocket. It was a text message from Myungsoo again.

 

From Myungsoo

“Euna-ah. I can’t come today either, and not for the rest of the week. My mum is sick and she’s at the hospital and I have to take care of her. You understand right? About my homework… Can you please do it for me this week? I promise that I’ll come next week? Ok? Thank you friend! I’ll put my books in the library at our usual spot ;) I trust you! Thank you again!”

 

You read the ridiculously long text message and it made you nothing but more worried. Everything so mysteriously happened at the exact same time. Jenny came to you with a rumor that involved you, Myungsoo and his school work, and Chanah knew it as well. And now Myungsoo couldn’t come for the tutoring for a whole week. *Was it that he didn’t want to be tutored anymore?*. Maybe you were too bad at teaching and he didn’t understand what you tried to teach him. You had all possible thoughts about what the rumor could be about. You saw the connection between everything, but you just couldn’t figure out what the rumor was.

 

To Myungsoo

“Of course I understand, you can always trust me ^_^ Hope your mother gets better.”

~

You waited outside the restaurant, you said to Jenny that you wanted to talk to her after work. She came out after a while.

 

“So what did you want to talk about?” She said.

 

“Let’s go to a café.” You responded.

 

You went across the street and walked into an empty café. You took a seat at a corner and you both ordered green tea.

 

“I can trust you right?” You finally started the conversation and looked into her eyes.

 

“Of course. Did something happen?” She asked worriedly.

 

“You know…” You started. “The thing we talked about yesterday.” You paused

 

“About Myungsoo?” She continued your sentence and you nodded. “What? Did he ask you for help?”

 

“Actually, I’ve been tutoring him for quite a while now. You know I need money. But not until yesterday…” You paused once again, you were afraid to say it for some reason.

 

“Did he give you an excuse and make you do his homework?” Jenny finished what you wanted to say.

 

“Yeah… He said his mother was going to be sick the whole week and asked me if I could do his homework. I agreed to it.” You explained.

 

“Oh my god.” Jenny blurted out and covered her wide-opened mouth with both her hands. “So the rumors are true after all.”

Hello readers ^_^ (Dodging the bricks)

Don't kill me ok? It will definitely be revealed in the next chapter. (I just had to post that pic XD) That's the good news I guess rofl... The bad news is that I won't be able to update until next week because I'm going to travel to a place faaar away :( But if you think positively I'll think of more good ideas and make the story better ^_^. Don't hate me please :) Hope you enjoy the chapter and stay tuned for the revelation of the rumor <3<3<3<3

Comment and subscribe ? :) <3

Some Myunglove <3