Cold?

Only Tears

 

You were already 15 minutes late when you walked into the classroom. Everyone stared at you and the cheater rumor seemed to already have been spread as you could hear everyone whisper about it. The teacher glanced at you but didn’t mind you when you walked in since you usually always were on time. You carefully tip-toed to the front seat and quickly started to take notes on what the teacher lectured about.

Even though you managed to write down every single word the teacher said, you didn’t seem to understand anything. You wrote it all down but the information went in one ear and right out the other. Myungsoo’s action from earlier kept bothering you. There were so many things that were so mysterious about him. Why would he help you all of a sudden and how did he even know your name? It kept you distracted from the lesson and before you realized the lesson was already over.

As soon as you walked out of the classroom you felt a push from behind and you fell to the floor. You weren’t prepared for it and landed with your face first making it scratch against the floor. You looked up to see the girl from earlier who pushed you. She was together with 2 other girls that stood by her side.

“Why did you cheat ?” She screamed and grabbed your collar pushing you up against the corridor wall. You stared into her evil eyes and knew that even if you responded she still wouldn’t believe you and it would only cause more problems. She used her other hand, in response to your silence, to punch you in the stomach. You felt an urge to vomit and started coughing at the semi-hard hit you received.

“Please, stop.” You managed to squeak and as you expected she gave you another round of punches. You looked up at her friends who just stood there watching and you could also see a crowd that had been formed around you. There was one person though who caught your attention. You could see what you thought was Myungsoo walk past the scene with a group of friends. He looked at you but as soon as you your eyes made contact with his, he quickly looked away and continued walking away. Even though you were still receiving punches you couldn’t miss his cold eyes. They weren’t kind and caring like before. You were confused if it really was him you saw or if you just imagined him because you had thought of him the entire lesson.

She finally stopped punching you and just left you there as she walked away. The crowd started to scatter as well but you could still hear them say things about you as if you weren’t there. You tightened your fist, as you still sat on the floor, to hold in your anger but mostly your tears. If you would cry they would just do worse things to you. It would be easier for them to pick on you, you had to stay positive. You tried to get on your feet and you wobbled a bit from the sore stomach that had been used like a boxing bag. Everyone that was still there stared at you as you walked away.

The rest of the day went by just like the first lesson. You couldn’t concentrate and focus on the lessons and you just thought about the two different side of Myungsoo you had seen. You were confused. At first he seemed really kind-hearted and then he just looked at you as if you didn’t exist. It wasn’t like you didn’t try to forget him but he still stayed in your head as a pain in the and didn’t want to go away. You didn’t see him for the rest of the day either: not at lunch, not in the corridors and not in the lobby.

The school finally ended and you had heard people talking about you cheating all day. You decided to go to the library to catch up on the things you had missed out on during the lessons due to the lack of concentration. The library was a really good place for you to study and do your homework at and the best thing about it was that it was almost always empty and really quiet. There was nobody there to bully you, it was just you and the books. You sat down at your favorite corner and started reading your notes that you had written down during the lessons. Slowly they began to make sense as you read them several times.

When you finally finished the math notes and were about to move on to physics, a boy suddenly sat down right beside you with a big smile. He looked at you and as you raised your eyes you could see who it was. It was Myungsoo.

 

Hello again ^^ So chapter 4 is up! I hope you enjoy ^.^

Comment and subscribe? <3