Alone

Only Tears

 

Please visit my other new story ^_^
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/243938/he-returned-and-turned-my-world-upside-down-2ne1-infinite-iusinger-ljoe-myungsoo-teentop-school

~

“Myungsoo.” You still said ignoring what they said about you and just wanted a confirmation by Myungsoo, that it really was him. “Aren’t you Myungsoo?”

 

He didn’t look concerned at all by what his friends said about you and finally let words come out of his mouth. “Who are you?”

 

You widened your eyes and your mouth. Your heart dropped and you were lost for words. It had to be Myungsoo for sure, even his friends didn’t deny it. But you still couldn’t accept it, Myungsoo was nice and would never do this to you.

 

“What do you mean?” you asked flustered.

 

“I don’t know you.” He said while his friends just watched the situation.

 

“Don’t you remember…” You paused to collect yourself from the shock. “When you told me to be friends?”

 

One of his friends immediately hit him playfully. “Did you say that?”

 

“Don’t tell me you know her.” Another said.

 

Myungsoo looked at his friends and smirked. “Why would I know her? She’s a poor geek. Let’s go.”

 

“She’s poor aswell?” One of them said before they walked off.

 

You felt how you lost all your strength in your legs and you fell to the ground. His words somehow pierced straight through your heart. It didn’t bother you when his friends said those things about you, but when Myungsoo did, it really hurt.

 

You didn’t bother to look at him anymore and just stared down on the hard asphalt. You looked down in disappointment and you blamed yourself. Tears began to form in your eyes. Ultimately this was solely your fault. It was your fault to trust him in the first place, you were the one to blame. You should have noticed when he acted strange, you should have pushed away and you should never have let him get close to you. You thought that he was your friend but this surely had to be a reminder that you were born to be alone.

 

Even though you didn’t want to cry and you hadn’t for so long, you couldn’t hold the tears in this time. You felt drops of tears fall down your cheeks and your vision get blurry by all the liquid. You tried your hardest to the tears in, but it didn’t work. You really trusted Myungsoo when you shouldn’t have.

 

~

 

You walked through the doors to the restaurant. You were already late for work by an hour and you could see how frustrated the restaurant manager was. You knew that a lot of orders were missed because of your late arrival.
 

“Since it’s your first time late, I’ll let it go.” The manager said.

 

You went to the back to change and you saw Jenny who you totally forgot about. You thought back on what she told you about Myungsoo and what you accused her off.

 

“STOP IT!” You finally yelled after thinking it through. “It’s all lies, he would never do that to ME. We are friends and friends never betray each other.”

 

“But Euna-ah, you were never friends. He pretend all along…” Jenny almost whispered taken aback

by your outrage. It was the first time you’d been like that in front of her.

 

“Oh, so your true colors finally show.” You replied to her. “You wanted to destroy my friendship with Myungsoo from the beginning. I should have known.” You pushed her to the ground and left the store. Jenny was left behind lying on the cold café floor before a staff ran to her and helped her up.

 

She was right after all and you realised how wrong and delusional you were all along. You prayed to god that she’d forgive you before you approached her.

 

“Jenny-ah.” You said and expected an answer, but she just ignored you and continued to search for something in her locker. “I’m sorry.” You continued but you still didn’t get any response from her.

 

She finally closed her locker and looked you in the eyes. They were cold, much like Myungsoo’s. You saw a side of her you had never seen before, it was frightening. She then walked passed you towards the restaurant, but before she’d walked too far away you grabbed her wrist. “Please forgive me. Everything you said about Myungsoo, it was true. I’m really sorry… I didn’t realize”

 

“So?” Jenny said. You were taken aback at her unexpected response. Even though you did wrong you thought she of all people would forgive you. “I thought we were friends.” Jenny continued.

 

“We are.” You said.

 

“No we aren’t. I thought we were, but we never were. You never trusted me and I’m always second for you.” She reclaimed her arm from your grip and you took in everything she said before you realized she was right. She would always treat you the best but you still couldn’t trust her words. You were delusional and put Myungsoo before her. You had ruined everything…

 

“It’s over” Jenny finally said and walked off.

 

*I screwed it up.* You thought, fell to the floor and drowned yourself in tears. You cried for the second time in years, it was too hard to hold in.

 

Hello readers!
Reposting the old lost chapter, lost like 10 subscribers ;( Sad day...
Comfort me by subscribing to my other story ? :) <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/243938/he-returned-and-turned-my-world-upside-down-2ne1-infinite-iusinger-ljoe-myungsoo-teentop-school
I hope you enjoy this chapter, again :D
Comment and subscribe ? :) <3