The park

Only Tears

 

The week passed, and even the week after that but Myungsoo still hadn’t turned up for you to tutor him yet. He had sent another text message to you explaining that his mother still hadn’t recovered from her sickness and was still in the hospital. Of course you understood and continued to do his homework he would put in the library for you to pick up every day.

 

Ever Since Jenny told you about the rumor you had been avoiding her. At school you didn’t meet up at lunch and at work you ignored her. You came to the conclusion that all she tried to do was to destroy your friendship with Myungsoo and you couldn’t believe how she would do that to you. Afterall you thought of her as a friend and in the end she seemed to betray you, like everyone else. You were in strong belief that Myungsoo was your one and only friend that you could rely on and trust.

 

It was Friday and, as you had been for the past weeks, you went to the library to pick up Myungsoo’s homework. When you thought about it you hadn’t seen him all this time and you missed him. You missed his smile and his encouraging words. You longed to meet him and spend time with him like you did before. It killed you that he hadn’t been next to you.

 

You finished his homework in the library and when you looked on the clock that was hanging on the wall it was still 2 hour left until your part time job would start. You decided to take a walk around the city, eat an ice cream or two. Basically whatever you could come up with just to let time pass.

 

You ended up strolling in the park with a mango-strawberry-coffee ice cream in your hand. The sun was shining brightly so it was perfect with a cooling treat instead of a hot coffee that you would usually prefer. You observed the environment as you walked through the park and there were so many things that put a smile on your face.

 

You could see a couple of kids in the sandbox building a sand castle with colorful buckets. They were carefree and nothing bothered them. It reminded you of when you were young when the only thing you had to think about was to make friends and have fun. There was nothing that would bother you because your parents would take so good care of you.

 

On a bench you could see an old couple cuddling and just enjoying being in the park. They seemed so peaceful and just looked up in the sky where you could spot a couple of baby birds playing around in the sky just like the kids in the sand box.

 

To you it seemed like everyone had such a good life. There was nothing the kids had to be concerned about, the old people had nothing on their minds as well and even the birds. Your heart dropped when you reminded yourself of how unlucky you were compared to everyone else. You just wanted to be happy, that was all you asked for. You didn’t need a big house, money or fame Happiness was the only thing. And happiness was what Myungsoo brought to you, you really missed him.

 

Just as you were about to leave the park you noticed a group of young people your age walking on the same footpath as you in your direction. You wondered if they would have a great life as everyone else you’d seen so they caught your attention. You squinted to take a closer look at them since the sun was blinding your sight. You could see some guys you thought you recognized and suddenly you widened your eyes of what you saw. It was Myungsoo. *What is he doing here, isn’t he supposed to be at the hospital?*

 

Hello dear readers! ^_^
Boring chapter with an interesting ending :) Thanks eveyrone who's commenting, it's funny to read what you think. Thumbs up! I hope you enjoy the chapter!! It's late now so I'll go sleep. Hopefully I'll update tomorrow and it seems like something will happen right ? :P Stay tuned ^^
Comment and subscribe ? <3