Confused

Only Tears

 

You just stared at him confused as he waited for you to shake his hand and introduce yourself. Never had anybody helped you before and you’ve been through a lot these past few years. People had pushed you before, they had stepped on you before and they had grouped up on you before countless times, but this was the first time someone came up to you to help. No matter how hard you tried to figure it out, you had no clue why somebody would help you now.

You didn’t know if you should shake his hand or not. But he finally interrupted your thoughts when he suddenly reached out his hands to yours. You got startled and backed off a few steps at his sudden move. You were afraid because you didn’t know why he did this. It was hard to know if he tried to help you or hurt you. You looked at him with both skeptic and frightened eyes but he ignored it and just walked towards you.

“Don’t be afraid I’m just going to take a look on your hands, they look really hurt.” He said with an assuring voice. He had really kind eyes but you still didn’t trust him and slowly backed off as he followed your steps. Your back all of a sudden hit something. You quickly looked back to see a wall and then returned your gaze to him.

“Wha-a-a-t are you do-o-ing?” You stuttered in panic before he picked up your hands and examined them carefully. Your legs were shaking and you couldn’t think clearly. He looked really sincere but you still had this bad feeling in your stomach that wouldn’t go away. You wanted to just run away from him to be alone and take care of your wounds on your own, as usual, but your body didn’t listen.

“We should go clean your hands” He said after he finished observing your hands. He grabbed your left wrist and dragged you to follow him. You tried to free yourself from his grip but he didn’t let go. You were too weak as always. You could never defend yourself because you had always been the punching bag that everyone punched. Nobody ever taught you how to protect yourself and nobody was ever there for you.

You looked at him as he dragged you through the empty corridors. He was wearing a brown school blazer with plain black jeans. He had medium-long styled hair and his strong jawline attracted your eyes the most. He finally stopped in front of a bathroom and looked back at you.

“Let’s clean up your hands” He said before he opened the door and pulled you in. One of his feet kept the door open while he placed you in front of the sink. He stood behind you and put his arms around you, grabbing your hands and cleaned them under the streaming water. It was almost a back hug but your bodies didn’t touch.

“Why are you doing this” you asked hesitantly while he was washing your hands with his own. You didn’t know what else to say or what else to do. You were scared but more shocked than anything. He looked so mysterious but still so kind. It was hard to figure out his true motives, if he had any. You couldn’t figure out if he really wanted to help or if he just acted.

You looked at his reflection in the mirror above the sink. He didn’t give you an answer to your question. He just continued to wash your red and bleeding hands that didn’t hurt. You had been through this so many times before that you were used to the pain. This was nothing compared to what people had done to you. You’ve been taken to the hospital multiple times and been in life threatening situations.

Finally he finished washing them and dried them with some paper towels. He dragged you out of the bathroom and lifted your hands up before his eyes. He smiled at the good job he had done with cleaning them and only a few bruises were visible. All the blood was gone. You just stared at him more confused as he looked really proud. He finally released your hand when he saw you staring.

“You should get to class, you’re already late.” He said and walked away. “See you around Euna”

You didn’t take your eyes off his back as he left until you couldn’t see him anymore. *What just happened?* you thought *Why did he help me? How did he know my name? Did I tell him my name?*

 

 

Hello ^^ Thank you guys for subscribing! I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy reading this story!

Comment and subscribe? :) <3

 

BTW
INFINITE’s song and MV is so gooooood ^.^ The choreography looks really good, can’ wait for the comeback stage tomorrow!