A wish

Only Tears

 

You jumped in surprise and hit your head in the railing as you saw that he still was there, smirking and staring at you. You grabbed your head and squinted in pain.

 

“Come down.” Myungsoo pointed.

 

You walked down the stairs and your whole body was shaking. You were still wondering why he’d stay when he had never stayed before. The walk down the stairs was really scary and it felt like I took an eternity.

 

It took long enough, but you were finally standing before him. You didn’t dare to look at him and just stared down on the floor. All different thoughts crossed your mind, but you had no idea what he’d do or why he was here. You were shivering but at the same time anticipating what he’d say next

 

“Sit down.” He finally commanded. You quickly obeyed him and took a seat at the round table. You didn’t look at him but you could feel that he sat down on a chair, in front of you, across the table.

 

He didn’t say anything. You waited and waited but the room was quiet like there was nobody there. You couldn’t even hear him breathing, not even your own breath. When you couldn’t hold your curiosity any longer you raised your head and looked across the table. He was indeed still there staring at you. You wanted to quickly look back down on the table, but you couldn’t. You were captured by his looks once again. It didn’t change at all, you still just couldn’t take your eyes off of him. There was something about him that made you like this, but you had yet to figure out what.

 

“Eunbi and you…” You tried to break the silence. “Are you dating?” Immediately after you regretted the question. You wanted to hit yourself a thousand times for asking that question. You weren’t even his friend so you had no right to ask him about his private life. Somehow it just came out, but you couldn’t explain why.

 

You could picture it so clearly in your head how he’d reply. Something along the lines with “Why do you want to know?”.

 

“I’ll tell you.” Myungsoo said and it shocked you. But at the same time he had always been unpredictable. “If you grant me a wish.” He continued.

 

“What wish?” You threw out with no idea what it could be. What would he possible want from you.

 

“Yes or no?” He demanded.

 

“Ok…” You hesitated.

 

“Good… Let’s go then.” He got up from his seat.

 

“Where?” You were startled.

 

“I want to go see your parents.” He said.

 

You looked at him in loss for words. You were literally speechless and had no idea why he would even want to meet your parents, your parents who even you didn’t know where they were.

 

Hello readers ^_^
The chapters are getting shorter and shorter T_T School's starting soon and it's painful just to think about. Anways I'm celebrating 90 unique subsribers together with my other story. You haven't checked it out ? O.o Do it ;) Link below ^_^
Comment and subscribe?

Other story

He returned and turned my world upside down