I'm sorry :(

Only Tears

 

The day went by really quick and you just thought about how wonderful yesterday was. Even though you didn’t see Myungsoo as a friend yet he was still very nice to you and you really liked hanging out with him. Now you just couldn’t wait for the clock to hit 3PM, the time for your tutor session.

 

You came to the library and to your surprise he was already there sitting at the table in the corner. You tried to hide your excitement and went over to him and you could notice something different with him. He was not the usual happy Myungsoo that he used to be. He didn’t greet you, he didn’t wave to you nor did he smile at you. He just stared at you with an emotionless expression while sitting with books scattered all over the table. A lot of thoughts went through your mind. You couldn’t possible figure out what you had done since you hadn’t been in contact since he dropped you off at your house after work yesterday.

 

You didn’t have the guts to ask and just sat down in the seat next to him. You didn’t look at him while you took unusually long time taking up your books out of your bag, but you knew he was still staring at you.

 

“Shall we start?” You said after you were done preparing what was needed to be prepared and moved closer to him. He was still in the exact same position as before and didn’t do anything even though you began lecturing.

 

“What are you doing?” You finally said shyly.

 

“What?” He quickly answered.

 

“What’s wrong with you today?” You moved away from him a bit when you realized you were a bit close.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re not…” You tried to find a way to describe him without sounding too rude. “…acting normal.”

 

“What is Normal?” He questioned.

 

You didn’t really know how to describe his normal happy behavior and it would be too embarrassing if you did. “We can do it another time if you’re not in the mood.” You suggested trying to change the subject.

 

“No” He quickly answered. “Why?”


“I don’t know, it’s just that you’re different today.” You were kind of scared. It was this kind of double personality that made you not trust him. One day he’s really cheerful and another day he’s the complete opposite. All strange thoughts came to your mind. It even crossed you that he might even be a schizo.

 

He suddenly fell to the floor. You got down right after him to check on him but before you could, you noticed he was laughing. He was laughing so hard he barely could get any air and he had his hands on his stomach trying to relieve the pain. You’d never seen anyone laugh so hard in your entire life and one side of you just wanted to laugh with him but a bigger part of you sat there dumbfounded, confused of what was going on.

 

“Yah!” You finally hit him lightly when he was beginning to tear up from laughing.

“You… Should… Have… Seen… You’re… Face…” He managed to squeeze in between his laughs.  You got up from the floor and back on your chair. Your face hugged the table in embarrassment while he just continued laughing.

 

Gradually the laugh fainted away but you still let your face lie on the table. It was too humiliating and confusing. You suddenly felt an arm around your shoulder which startled you, but you still didn’t look up.

 

“Come on, I was just joking around.” His normal voice was back and it relieved you.  

 

“You’re mean.” You said with your head still buried in your arms.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing.” You muttered.

 

“Let’s start or I won’t pay you” He threatened when you didn’t get up. You almost flew up afraid of what would happen if you wouldn’t get paid. “I’m just kidding” He continued when he saw your worried face.

 

“You’re mean” You mumbled clear enough for him to hear.

 

“Arasseo, mianhae!” he pouted and gave you a bear hug.

 

Hello Readers!

I feel really bad, I havn't updated for a very, very long time. It's because all of the exams :( Anyhow my last assigment is due to next week but I will finish it this weekend and then I'll be free to update more. And now I give you this lame chapter ;( Sorry, but I hope you'll still enjoy reading it!

Comment and Subscribe? XD