I'll do it

Only Tears

 

You looked on your phone display and Myungsoo was late. You sighed and picked up your phone to check his text message again to see if you got the time and place right.

 

From Myungsoo

“Meet me at the library 3pm.”

 

The time and place was right but he still wasn’t here yet. You had no idea why he had called you out in the first place. You also had no clue why you came either. Ever since you confirmed the rumor you’d tried to pull yourself together and start fresh. You didn’t do his homework anymore and you tried not to think of Myungsoo and Jenny anymore. But you had to admit, it was hard. They were already carved deep into your heart and you still liked them deep inside, no matter what they did. It was all a mess and you had no idea what to do.

 

The door finally opened and you saw Myungsoo walking in. You had to force yourself not to smile and you had to hide your happiness from seeing him in a long time. He on the other hand had his usual emotional expression and looked colder than ever.

 

“Sit.” He said and pointed down on the chair. You obeyed his order like a dog and sat down. He didn’t let his eyes off of you and took a seat across the table. “Why haven’t you done my homework lately?”

 

“What?” You responded confused. There was no way he could still be expecting you to do his homework for him after what happened.

 

“You heard me. I put my homework here every day, but you never do it anymore.”

 

“Is this some sort of joke?” You got a bit angry, but still didn’t have the guts to show it fully.

 

“Are you angry?” He raised his voice as well.

 

“You know what? Hell yes I am! I trusted you and then you just stabbed me in the back. I thought we were friends!” You yelled at him, got up from the chair and slammed your hands onto the table. The room was then filled with silence and you just stared at each other with furious eyes.

 

“So? I don’t care what you think or what you thought. I just want you to do my homework. Is that clear?” He said calmly.

 

“Ha! Are you kidding me? Why would I even do that?” You sat down again.

 

“You need money right?” He answered. That was actually true because you needed money, tons of it. You counted the days of the month and figured that it was almost time for the rent payment of your room. *Pride or money?* You asked yourself as you thought of what you would answer. “Well?” He finally said indicating that he wanted an answer.

 

“No.” You boldly said.

 

“You said what?”

 

“I said NO.” You emphasized the word.

 

“So you won’t do it? Fine then.” He said.

 

You walked through the door to your room after an exhausting day. Your conversation with Myungsoo really drained your powers and you could pass out anytime. That you were in a bad mood was an understatement.

 

You didn’t bother to look at Chanah, who were just lying in the bed, and just proceeded to do what you always did when you came home, your and hers homework.

 

You suddenly felt  Chanah’s presence as you were writing the answer to a math problem. You looked up and as you expected she was sitting in front of you observing you as you wrote the answers in a book.

 

“Wae?!” You said with a higher tone than normal. You could see that Chanah was a bit shocked, but she changed it 180 degrees to an irritated one the next second. “Are you screaming?” She said.

 

“No, sorry.” You mumbled.

 

“Anyways, my best baby sister.” She said and put her arms around your shoulder. You looked weirdly at her and were confused by her sudden change of personality. “So Jeremy Scott’s fall and winter collection is out and…”

 

“NO!” You interrupted her. You knew exactly what she was after, money.

 

“Just give me your bag.” She was back to her cold self and pointed at your bag next to you.

 

“No way.” You hugged it tightly.

 

“Fine.” She said before she got up and grabbed your hair. She would always do this, get your money by force and go shopping. She began punching you with one hand while tugging your bag with the other one. You felt tears pressuring your eyes in pain and you finally let the bag go when you couldn’t bear with how much it hurt.

 

“PLEASE!” You screamed out and got down on your knees. Your eyes were pouring out tears and you begged her desperately. “Why are you doing this?”

 

“What do you mean, I have to look pretty.” She responded still searching for the money.

 

“We have to pay rent in a couple of days and we still don’t have enough.” You said. She stopped for a bit and looked at your wet face drowned with tears.

 

“Wow.” She said amazed. “Myungsoo really screwed you up, you haven’t cried ever since…” She stopped in the middle of the sentence but you both knew exactly what she was referring to. Your parents’ funeral was the last time you cried. “How much do we need for rent anyways?” She asked and finally found the money in your bag.

 

“500 000 won. It’s for the past 4 months.” You said. Chanah began counting the money but you knew exactly how much it was. “It’s 450 000.” You said.

 

“Okay, I’ll take 300 000. We’ll ask the land lady for half price and you’ll work for the rest.” She shoved the money into her back pocket.

“Please Chanah, it’s not going to work… We’ll get kicked out.” You begged her.

 

“I almost feel sorry for you, but you are too pathetic.” She said and got to bed.

 

*How the hell am I going to get the money now that I just have 1 job.* You thought to yourself and sighed. You really didn’t want to do it, but you had no choice. You picked up your phone and sent a text message.

 

To Myungsoo

“I’ll do it.”

 

Hello readers! ^_^
Woooooooooooooops, things are happening I guess ;(
And I lost like 10 subscribers when AFF went down this week ;( 
Anyways. I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Also read and subscribe to my new story, the first chapter is up ^^
Click Here For The Story
Comment and subscribe? <3