07 .

Fictional You

He offered me to a seat as i nod my head and sat down .

It was a elegant-looking restaurant and indeed , everybody who were eating at this restaurant , all were dressed up nicely .

"What would you like to eat?" Yoseob asked coldly .

I looked at the menu and the prices for each dish was expensive , I giggled awkwardly and said ,"Im not hungry ."

He gave me a look and then smiled , "It's alright , My treat ."

I shook my head and then said ,"Ani , Nan gwenchana , My boss told me to meet up with a guy here so that i could keep my job ."

Yoseob was drinking a glass of water and as he heard what i said , his expression turn weird and he put down the glass onto the table firmly and said frowning , "Job? So, you didn't come here to see me?"

I shook my head and told him honestly , "Ani , I came here to meet Mr.Yang Yoo Seo ."

He coughed and i saw his fingers clenching together as they formed a fist , "Yang Yoo seo?"

He then smirked , "Then you meet him already?"

I shook my head and he replied , "I'm him! Must be that ahjusshi who wrote my name wrongly!"

Upon hearing that ,i gasped alittle and covered my mouth  ,"A-hh .."

He looked up at me and then ordered , "You are supposed to meet with me isn't it , thus , i'm the important person who needs to give you a job , isn't it?"

I coughed alittle and then looked down onto the table , "I'm not sure about that , but , i'm sure that if i meet you ,i would be able to keep my job ."

"Tch , ' He smirked again and then snapped his fingers , A nicely dressed lady walked towards us and then bow her head , "Ne , Mr.Yang?"

"Served the good foods here and make sure , they're really good and are recommended if not , don't serve them up!" He said sternly at the lady .

The lady quickly bow her head down and assured Yoseob , "Ne , I'll serve you the best of our restaurant ."

He nod his head and then signalled her to leave .

I looked at him and then at myself , I feel so uneasy in this outfit , short black elegant dress , in curls , in contact lens and even worse , killer heels? Aish, that Lee Gikwang .

"What are you thinking?" Yoseob interrupted me with his question .

I smiled at him and shook my head , "Nothing ."

"You looked really different today ." He commented ,looking away .

I blushed alittle and clenched my hands , "Kamsahamnida .." I looked up alittle .

He coughed using one of his hand and then looked around .

There was a awkward silence , i looked at him again and admired his looks until he stopped me , "Yah , You're going to poke a hole in face soon ."

I blinked my eyes and covered my face with my palms , "Mianhae .."

"Stop apologizing when you did nothing wrong!" He said in a frustrated tone .

"I-I .. " I couldn't find my words , i went speechless, was he actually caring for me ..?

"Why did you like me ." He asked coldly .

I smiled and then looked out of the windows which were just right beside me and stared down the buidling , "How could i say this ..? I don't know too , it seems like you just appear in my head at anytime of the time , even when i'm sad , lonely or what ,you're the first to appear in my mind , is this called liking ..? Or falling in love?" I laughed alittle .

I saw him blinking his eyes at me and interwining his fingers together , I was about to say something but then , The lady came and served the food .

After eating such a expensive meal , i'm not full cause their foods are like in small servings and i had to use knife and fork to eat , Aigoo , that's a torture for me! I looked at Yoseob who was calmly walking slowly down the streets .

"But , I haven't done something for you , i heard that i must please you so that i could get my job ." I said randomly .

He turn to look at me and grabbed my hand and then pulled me to a corner , "Please?" He said , raising his eyebrow .

I looked at his eyes and swallowed , My heart was beating so fast , he was so near to me .

I tried to look away and then i was shocked with his actions , he started to crash his lips onto mine , I pushed him away , "Yah!" I shouted .

He smirked and moved his fingers across his lips , "Wae? Isn't that how you please me? But , you made me do it first . " He frowned .

"M-Mwo!" I said shuttering and feel hurt by his words and actions ,it felt like ,i was being treated as a toy , "Aniyo , "

He blinked his eyes and crossed his arms , "No ? Then what , People like you wants to please guys ..? Shouldn't use seducing and other stuffs?"

My pride was hurt and i felt disappointed , "M-Mwo .. Yang Yoseob , I must be blind . " I couldn't feel my legs , i thought i was going to fall down .

My vision went blur , i didn't know what was happening and my hands were trembling themselves , "Y-You , Why did i fall in love with you!"

I was about to run but then i fell onto the floor and then he stared at me blankly , "Tch , That's not love , you were seducing me just now , Wasn't it?"

What happened to him , he isn't that mean but why is he that mean to me , "I'm not!"

Tears started to form in my eyes and almost fell down , i hold them in .

"Then , Don't follow me , Why did i save you that day was because i couldn't hold back in with such a jerk he is ." He spoke .

"But then ,looking at how you obey him , makes me know that you're such a easy person ." He continued .

I hope he didn't say those words , neither would i want them to conitnue , i was covering my ears , "Stop it ."

He smirked and shook his head , "Stop'? Aren't all those truth?"

I glared at him , my first time glaring at my crush ,"Leave! Don't hurt me already ."

"Hurt you? I didn't " He said with a arrogant voice .

I looked at him , i can't believe this is the guy i liked , why is he being like this ..?

He turn his back around and walked off , putting his hands into his pocket .

My vision of his went blur , i couldn't breathe , i thought it was time , looks like i couldn't hide my symptons anymore , i tried searching for the medicine in my bag but then knowing that my bag wasn't with me but just only a good-looking and expensvie purse .

I coughed and coughed , asking for oxygen , and in the end , I gave in and didn't know what i was supposed to do , i laid there , not moving at all , before i black out , i heard people calling , screaming ,and a guy in tuxedo rushed towards the crowd and then broke a path ,making his way towards me . Who was that ..?