19 .

Fictional You

As i got back home , Yoseob was lying on the couch ,reading a magazine .

I threw my bag aside and walked back into my room but he called out for me , "Jaekyung!"

I stopped my footsteps and was facing the door , I heard his footsteps walking nearer and nearer to me , "What is between you and Gikwang?"

"Nothing ." I gave him a cold reply .

"Stop lying , and when i'm talking to you , don't face your back at me!" He said .

I didn't want to say anything , He pulled me and turn me around , My tears were forming but i didn't want him to see that .

"What's wrong?" He asked me , looking into my eyes .

I didn't look at him while i looked up at the ceiling and tried not to make the tears fall .

"Tell me!" He shook me and his grip was tighten , "Nothing ." I gave him a cold answer .

He sighed and said , "What's wrong ? Why can you tell him but not me!" He said with a frown .

I pushed him away , "Don't bother ."

Before i could go into my room , he held back my hands and said , "Why not ..?"

"Why should you bother ?" I asked back .

He slowly loosen his grip and said , "Araseo ."

I closed the door and slowly walked towards my bed and swung myself onto the bed .

Not wanting to do anything but i gave out a soft crying sound , Tears stream down my cheeks like river , I didn't know how to stop them . Why can't i have more time ..? Why must it be now ..?

I flipped myself over and clenched onto the bed sheet , "Wae? Wae ..?" I murmur softly to myself repeatedly .

Disappointed , Depressed , Pressure , I didn't know what to do , Gikwang's word kept on appearing in my head , so should i even take the treatment? Yes .. Or No ..? I can't decide this , i needed someone else to talk to beside Gikwang , Who can i approach to ..? Suzy , definitely not , She'll be worried , Yoseob ..? I don't want him to be guilty because of that .

Slowly , as thoughts kept on appearing in my mind , my eyes felt tired and i fell asleep in my uniform .

After the long tired sleep , It's already morning , I quickly took out a new uniform to wear and threw aside my old one , I walked out of the room like a zombie and to my surprise , Yoseob wasn't around . Had he gone to school already ..?

As i dragged my feet into the gate , Suzy wasn't around too , It felt so weird without her linking arms with me , talking to me and her whining sounds , This totally made me a loner . Such a loner .

I lowered my head as i walked into the classroom and settled down on my seat , as i glanced around , Yoseob wasn't in the class too , neither is GIkwang , nor Suzy , where did they go ..?

I wasn't feeling good that day , my vision went blur , i checked my schedule of the day ,i had to go to the hospital later on .

I slowly laid my head onto the table and adjusted myself in a comfortable position and started to daydream .

How beautiful is the blue sky , How beautiful the chirping sounds of the bird made, This is amazing great , It felt so .. Peaceful , But i felt like a left out within the class , i was sitting at the back of the room , staring at everyone who each have a partner to talk to , i didn't have one . Is this a prank or something ..? That Yoseob , Gikwang and Suzy didn't appeared on the same time ..?

For the whole lesson , i wasn't listening to the teacher , I fell asleep in class , for the first time , it felt like the energy in my body had drained .

The bell goes , and i stood up of my seat and wanted to take a brisk walk outside to make me energized .

I was about to leave the classroom when the door was being blocked by a hand and i popped my head out of the door to see who was pranking , It was Hyunseung oppa , Yoseob's friend .

He held onto a rose and he smiled at me and bow at me and gave me a hand gesture to leave the room .

I nod my head and smiled at him , Without saying anything he passed me a rose and smiled .

I stared at him as he walked off , slipping one of his hand into the pocket and one have waved goodbye to me , I stared back at the rose that i was holding onto , There was a note attached on it .

Meet the other clue at the canteen .

As i walked down to the canteen , i was being given roses , There stood Gikwang , He smiled at me and waved , "I'm here , Jaekyung!"

I ran up to him and gave him a wide smile , "I thought you didn't come for classes , " I just noticed that i was holding onto a bunch of roses , "You called them to do this ..?"

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled , He passed me a pink coloured balloon , I took it and he walked away , saying nothing .

"Yah! Where are you going!" I shouted at him .

He turn around and pointed at the balloon , "Look at that! Good Luck!" After saying that , he turn back and walked off .

I looked at the balloon i was holding onto , it also has a note attached on it .

Find Everyone who held onto different colours of balloons and come to where the big tree is located at .

Aish , what is this , i looked around and saw a orange balloon and eventually approached it and the student passed the balloon to me and i smiled to her and she gave me a "Hwaiting" gesture .

Slowly , i collected all the balloons and my hand was filled with roses and balloons , i then walked to the the location where the big tall tree was located at .

There was a figure standing beside the tree and a blue balloon was attached to it , with a heart on it .

Even though my vision was blur but i tried to see who was it .

I took small steps and asked softly , "Jeogiyo.. "

The figure flinched alittle.

"Who are you ..?" i asked the guy as my vision got clearer when i walked closer to him .

I gasped when i knew who he was , It was Yoseob .

"Why are you here!" I asked him .

He smiled and passed me the balloon on his hands , the balloon was special among the other balloons because it had a heart on it and i smiled as i looked at the balloon as if they were talking to each other when the wind blew .

I returned my attention onto Yoseob , He smiled and kneel onto one of his kneels and offered his hands out , "Would you go out with me ..?"

What's this ..? A confession ? I stood rooted onto the ground and didn't move at all .Yoseob confessed to me ? Am i Dreaming ..?