25 .

Fictional You

"Ommo! Suzy ah!" Suzy's mother exclaimed .

I smiled at her as she called for Suzy .

Suzy wore a white hoodie and a long blue pants came out , She rubbed her eyes and said ,"Wae ?"

Suzy's mother gently pat her shoulders and said , "Your friend is here ."

"Do come in!" She said with a grin .

Suzy's mother is known for her friendliness and kindness , she's a great mother too .

The minute i stepped into the house , Suzy said coldly ,"Baek Jaekyung , Did i said you could come in?"

I frowned alittle as she pushed me outside , "I don't want to see you , you understand that!"

Her mother who was in the kitchen , preparing drinks for , saw what was happening and gave a slight tap on Suzy's shoulder , "Aish , Why are you treating your friend like this?"

Suzy crossed her arms and smirked , "Friends ..? Who's friends with her?"

I frowned and bow towards her mother , "Omoni , Gwenchana , I'm here to look for Suzy ."

Suzy looked away from me and said , "I don't want to look for you ."

Suzy's mother who was a understanding person , she pushed her daughter out and said that we should have a good talk between us .

Before i could even speak up , she started to stabbed into my heart with her words , "Yah , Baek Jaekyung , Could you stay away from me , You're nothing other than a betrayal , a poor ordinary girl ."

That moment she said that , the images of us being together flashed in my mind so swiftly that i couldn't even got a chance to grab onto them , "S-Suzy ah .."

She was about to push me again but she held back , "What do you want?"

"G-Gikwang's feeling moody because of you ." I said .

Her face expression changed alittle but she managed to hide that , "He's not feeling moody because of me ."

"He is! And , there's a misunderstanding! Yoseob and I are couple now . So , that clears up misunderstanding , doesn't it?" I said , I can't believe i just mention Yoseob and I being in a relationship to her as a excuse to clear up misunderstanding but it still a fact that we're dating .

"Serious ?" She brighten her mood and her smile widen , her eyes were sparkling .

I nod my head and said , "So , Do you believe me now ..? That Gikwang and I has nothing going on!"

She nod her head and smiled , "T-Then , would you help me to ask Gikwang out this time..?"

Suzy changed her mood so fast , at first i was startled with her mood swing but still it's her , I laughed alittle and nod my head , "Araseo , " That's the least i could do , Maybe Gikwang would cheer up by that .

After looking up for Suzy , the next thing is to look for Doo Joon Oppa to see what was the reason that Gikwang was being moody even though Gikwang said that Suzy wasn't around and he feels weird , but somehow , my senses told me that it has other reasons behind it too .

I managed to find Doo Joon Oppa and i approached him , "Oppa!" I said  ,waving to him .

Without noticing , a soccer ball which was dashing towards me , almost hit my face but fortunately , Doo Joon blocked that .

I fell back onto the grass patch with Doo Joon's arms around me and he got up and said , "Are you alright?"

I nod my head and swipes off the small little pieces of grass on my skirt , "Mianhae , I didn't saw that coming ."

He shook his head as he leads me to a side , "Why are you here in the field?"

"To look for you!" I said , grabbing tightly onto the water bottle .

"Me ..?" He pointed to himself and teased, "Won't Yoseob be Jealous if he knows that his girlfriend wander around to look for his friend ..?"

I blushed alittle and shook my head .

"So , Speak up , What is the reason for a girl to look for me and didn't even notice the ball was going to hit her ..?" He said .

I took a deep breathe before asking , "Oppa, I don't know if you mind but i want to ask , Do you know what happened to Gikwang?"

He shifted himself in a uncomfortable expression , "G-Gikwang ..?" He hesistated and sighed , "Do you really want to know it..?"

I nod my head , i come here with determination therefore i should get my answer .

"He likes you . " He said calmly .

Taken back with his words , i didn't know what to response .

"Are you alright?" Doo Joon asked but it seems that i was so shocked that i went speechless , He examine my expression before he continues with a sigh , "Jaekyung-ssi , I know that you and Yoseob are couples now and he wishes you the best but he suffers it alone . the one sided love of his ."

The images of him telling me he likes me in my mind kept on appearing , his words were still etched deeply in my mind .

"I like you." He finally said .

The words seems to repeat themselves , at first , i thought he was really joking around but now that Doo Joon says that , everything seems to be linked .

He's kind to me , he protects me alot , He's concerned about me , everything! Everything links .

I took a deep breathe and said softly ,"I didn't knew .."

Doo Joon pat my shoulders and said , "Of course not , who would confess to you when you already had someone else in your heart ."

"That's the reason for him to be so moody ..?" I said .

He nods his head .

"Is there nothing that i could cheer him up..? I don't wish to see him being so moody ." I said with a frown .

He smiled and said , "I've no idea , i'm not really good in relationships but i think it would help if you try talking to him ."

"B-But , what if someone else liked him and i arranged a meet up for the both of them , would it be good ..?" I asked boldly .

He shrugged his shoulders and stretched his hands out , "Who knows,  maybe , there's a chance of them being good friends but i don't think he would forget you so easily . "

Hearing upon what he said make me dazed for a moment ,Jaekyung ah! You're such a fool , a babo!

I sighed as i looked onto the ground .

Doo Joon Oppa smiled at me and pat my shoulders once again to assure me , "No worries , he'll be fine , he'll recover soon , i believe ."

I looked up at him as he got up and went back for his soccer training .