13 .

Fictional You

I packed my things into my bag and Yoseob was already ready and was waiting for me .

He knocked onto the door anxiously , "Baek Jaekyung , are you taking forever in there?"

I looked one more time in the mirror , i was looking good , i tied my hair into pigtails and i wasn't wearing spectacles but a plain makeup and lens , I smiled and nod my head , It should be okay .

I opened the door confidently .

Yoseob stunned for a moment and close up to me to look at me , "Yah , Did you wear make-up?"

"W-Wae?" I asked , clenching tightly onto my bag and hopefully , he would say pretty .

But opposite of my expectation , he burst out laughing ,"You're really working hard for me to fall in love with you? Aigoo~ So naive!'

I pout my lips and stomped onto his feet , he growl in pain and fell back onto the floor , "Take that , Yang Yoseob!"

Suzy was holding onto a big bag and her smile was specially wide today , "Jaekyung! Jaekyung ah~"

I ran towards her and turn around to look at Yoseob who was hurting when he walked towards the crowd .

"What's wrong with him?" She asked with concern .

I shook my head and smiled , "Nothing Nothing , Don't look at him."

Suzy stopped me from shaking and she smiled , "You look so different today~!"

I nod my head and said , "I put on a plain make-up today!"

A bunch of girls who was putting their bag on the bus , walked past us and said , "There's nothing wrong with the ugly duckling today , still a ugly duckling!"

Suzy was about to speak up for me but i stopped her just in case there would be a fight between them , I assured her with a smile .

Eventually , someone spoke up for me ,"She's pretty in her way unlike someone who don't confirm her and judges her by her looks , she's ugly ."

I turn around and found that Gikwang was carrying his bagpack and he was the one who said that .

Suzy rushed up towards him and smiled , "Gikwang! You're so handsome when you said that!"

He just looked at Suzy and smiled .

The girls went speechless and just gave a look and boarded the bus .

I looked at him and smiled , He didn't say anything and replied with a smile . Looks like he's okay now , I smiled .

As we reached , we're all checked in and was seperated into different rooms .

I was definitely sleeping with Suzy , I giggled and linked arms with her .

There was other two girls sleeping with us , they were quiet and didn't bother talking to us .

Slowly ,we're all ran off to different locations , i stayed at the room and shook my head , "I've no money ."

Suzy frowned and persuade me , "Gwenchana! I got this!" She raised her card , i nagged her  , "Don't use money like water!"

She laughed at my description and gave in , "Araseo! don't wander off! And be careful and look out for water!"

I nod my head and gave her a hand gesture telling her to play with her friends .

After Suzy went out and the room was so quiet , i wore a simple white hoodie with a dark blue shorts , i slipped into my slippers and walked around the beach .

I sat near the water and admire the scenery .

For a while , there was bunch of girls , it was the same girls in the morning who said mean things to me , they smiled at me and said politely , "Jaekyung ah~ Let's play!"

Something was wrong , first they were mean and now they're being kind to me ..?

"Play what?" I asked them .

They raised a beach ball and said , "Of course , this!"

I think they don't mean any harm , i smiled and agreed to play with them ,I was team up with two other girls in their hot swimsuit , the other three was dressed nicely too , i looked at my own outfit and frowned , i didn't had swimsuit and i don't swim at all , I envy them . I sighed .

The game started , at first it was a gentle hit and suddenly a hard pass was given .

I hit with a jump and it was getting interesting and fun .

As i didn't notice their motive , A girl hit the wrong direction and it fell onto the water .

"Yah~!" She frowned and pout her lips , "Somebody go and take it!"

"I don't know how to swim!" They said in unison .

I looked at them and they looked desperate , well , maybe they didn't mean it ,but i don't know how to swim too , what should i do .

"Jaekyung unnie~ Please go and get the ball!" They plead in unison .

I sighed and fortunately the ball wasn't really far , i tried walking into the water and catch it .

My hands reached out for it but i was so focus on the ball that i didn't knew i couldn't touch the floor anymore , i started to fell back down and was already drowning .

I was screaming out and climbing up to the surface to breathe .

"S-Somebody .. " I went back down the water again and was up on the surface again , "H-Help!"

I looked at the shore ,the girls weren't even shouting but they were looking at me as if they were looking at a show .

Soon , i was getting tired from the shruggling and eventually i gave up , my whole body felt so light as i fell back into the water again before that , i heard a splash sound being made .

The light was shining onto my face , my hands were floating and i thought that it was really time for me , Was it . Not now .. Please .

A man in a white tank top and blue shorts saved me, he wrapped his arms around my neck and i was about to lose conscious .

I was to close my eyes and fell asleep until i sensed a soft feeling on my mouth , I was getting air .

Fortunately , i gained conscious and took a peek , my vision was alittle blur though ,it was .. who ..? G-Gikwang?

I opened my eyes and he was kissing me , Ani , Wait , He wasn't , He was doing CPR! Aish ..!