16 .

Fictional You

Yoseob took a step forward and rubbed his neck nervously , "Ahh .. So, You're here?"

I nudged Gikwang , He turned to look at me while i fixed my gaze ahead of me , "Yah .. ,Do you think he heard it ?"I whispered .

"Mollae ." He said .

Yoseob laughed awkwardly , "What are you guys talking about ..?"

Gikwang cleared his throat and was about to speak , I quickly interrupt and whispered to him , "A favor , please dont' reveal it out ."

He looked at me and gave me a ridiculour look , "He might overheard it too ."

"M-Mwo?" I yelled in a soft tone and looked at Yoseob who's looking at the both of us .

"A-Ah .. I suddenly feel hungry . " I avoided eye contact with Yoseob and laughed , "L-Let's go now!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him away , Great ,I looked like a fool now , a total fool , i can't even lie properly! Aish!

I heard no reply from Gikwang and continued to move on , Looks like he agreed with me , i smiled .

Soon , we reached the bus stop and Yoseob pulled off his hands from mine and stared coldly at me , "Take those flithy hands off mine!" He said with a harsh tone .

Now what? Flithy hands he said ..? I glared at him , "Yah! Who are you saying to ? Mwo?! Flithy hands?"

"If not ..? why did you even let Gikwang hug you ..? " He vent his anger at me , was he jealous ?

I held in my laughter and teased , "What is this ..? I sensed some Jealousy~"

Yoseob started to avoid my eye and said , looking on the ground , "M-Mwo , Who? Me? Crazy!"

I laughed and said , "It's all written on your face!"

He pout his lips and slipped his hands into his pocket , "You're crazy!"

The bus came and he hurried up to board on bus while i followed behind him , laughing non-stop .

The bus was crowded , eventually i stood up and offered my seat to a ahjumma .

Yoseob also stood up along with me and i was grabbing onto a pole until ,there was a touch behind me .

I grabbed tightly onto the pole and looked behind and didn't bothered about it .

Second time , he did it again , i looked behind and saw one guy with a white tee and long jeans , stared at me , his age was around 30s .

I take noticed of it and walked closer to the other side .

He walked nearer to me and winked at me , i felt goosebumps and tried to walk nearer to the otherside but there was no space , at last , i gave up and stood at that position .

Suddenly , the third time he strike , it was harsh ,i quickly screamed at the top of my lungs and said , "ert! This ert!"

I smacked him with my bag and kept on hitting him , Yoseob who came beside me and grabbed onto my shoulders , "Who?"

I pointed at the person who was trying to avoid me and said , "Him!'

The public was alarmed and they all stood up and go near to see what was happening , the bus stopped and everybody started to gossip about the man .

"Such a young age , " "How could he do this to such a young lady?" "Aish , this is crazy , How can he do this!"

Yoseob immediately pushed me aside and grabbed the man's shirt and punched him onto the ground , "Take that!"

The guy looked up at Yoseob and said , "Yah! Do you know who am i?"

Yoseob punched him onto the ground again and he was already bleeding , "So what ? You're such a beast!"

The guy stopped him this time and flipped him over and said , "I didn't even touched her , she might be accusing me!"

Yoseob quickly stood up and straighten his shirt , he pulled the man shirt and said , "You , Are you saying it's her fault when she's the victim!" He punched him down again and this time , his mouth was full of blood and was unable to say anything .

I quickly went up and pulled him aside and said , "Enough!"

Yoseob was about to punch him again but i quickly pushed him out of the bus and apologized to the public but not to the ert .

"Mianhae .. " I said and got off the bus .

Yoseob swung my hands away and was about to dashed back into the bus but i stopped him , "Stop!"

He looked at me and said , "Yah! He did that to you and you .. you didn't want to teach him a lesson?"

I shook my head and said , "Not that i don't wish to but i don't wish to see you get hurt!"

There was a akward silence , I knocked my head with my palm and blushed alittle , what did i just said!

Yoseob grabbed onto my hand and pulled me closer to him .

I was staring at his eyes , he was staring at mine too , he smirked and i felt something soft on my lips , my eyes widen as i noticed that he was kissing me , this time not a harsh and saddening one but what to describe it ..? A slow and filled with feelings one , Feelings?! Has he .. Fall in love with me already ?